• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kevin Spacey apologizes for alleged sex assault with a minor

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Kevin Spacey apologizes for alleged sex assault with a minor

(CNN)Actor Anthony Rapp has accused Kevin Spacey of making a sexual advance at him when Rapp was 14, Buzzfeed reported Sunday.

In an interview with Buzzfeed, Rapp said Spacey picked him up, put him on his bed and "was trying to get with me sexually" in 1986. Spacey was 26 at the time.

In response to the allegations, Spacey tweeted that he was "beyond horrified to hear [Rapp's] story."

Spacey tweeted: "I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."

Spacey, who has been famously private about his personal life, said that he now lives as a gay man -- which marked the first time the actor has made a public statement about his sexual orientation.

"This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life," Spacey said in his tweet. He continued that he has had "relationships with both men and women," and added, "I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man."

His response to Rapp's accusation which came with a statement about his sexuality, led to criticisms about why Spacey would address those two matters together.

"Nope to Kevin Spacey's statement. Nope," tweeted Dan Savage, the "Savage Love" columnist. "There's no amount of drunk or closeted that excuses or explains away assaulting a 14-year-old child."

Back