• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Music and chemicals

Hey dude, I've never heard this group, they are really amazing. Thank you for sharing.....I think it's because I'm from EU... this group mostly known in US.... Thanks dude

Hey dude, I've never heard this group, they are really amazing. Thank you for sharing.....I think it's because I'm from EU... this group mostly known in US.... Thanks dude
Not a arena playing band, but my favorite for sure. Live stuff is amazing.

This one is awesome! Thanks for sharing man!
Oh hell it's my favorite band and they've been playing, putting out albums and touring for 20 years. I just found them. I relate a lot. I've driven 3000 miles this year to see them. Good excuse to travel. Guys are al real nice, met the singer drinking whisky during the opening band. Really nice guy, the whole band is. I got a picture with him. But they've played together so long it's like the couldn't be tighter. Except the singer shoots whisky through the show. Forgets some words. It's a good time

Last edited:
Back