• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Richest and most powerful man in the world ...

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Vladimir Putin ... said to be sitting on $200 BILLION dollars , and TOTAL control of the biggest country in the world ...

False. The richest people are anyone in the family that owns the federal
Reserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reserve

Exactly ..... don't worry we'll hold onto the gold and other natural resources .... print some pieces of paper and make the general public stupid enough to work for a piece of fucking Paper that supposedly holds value. Let's control inflation and all the natural resources the earth has to offer .... while the general puplic gets tricked into paid slavery. I'm soo sick of people not realizing you are a fucking slave to the 10%..... when the disproportion of wealth gets to the point certain families make bilions a year doing absolutely fucking nothing because they're ancestors manipulated the system, and full time workers can barely feed their family.... there is a fundamental problem with society. The media, the president, all these power companies are subsidiary company's that are truly owned and monopolized by the same fucks that make your life possible. Be a good sheep follow the rules get rewarded by dollars soo you forget about the people who are playing gods amongst men.

Only Putin can set you free. However that does not apply to Muslims or homosexuals

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Reserve

The fed is owned by the Government i.e. the American tax payer. Unfortunately when Nixon took us off the gold standard. The USA is not required to maintain enough gold in its vaults to cover its assists and debts. Owning the Fed. Is not profitable.

The fed is owned by the Government i.e. the American tax payer. Unfortunately when Nixon took us off the gold standard. The USA is not required to maintain enough gold in its vaults to cover its assists and debts. Owning the Fed. Is not profitable.

You really believe the government actually owns the United States? Neither the people nor the government owns the United states

The us market has a direct impact on the world market..... the federal reserve lends money to the United States government with a percentage of interest attached to it. Let's say I lend you ten dollars but in return I want 15 back. Even if you pay the original debt back in full your still short the interest. For every dollar you incur there is also a debt attached to it, therefore the more money you make, the more debt you accrue.

The fed is a private business and has nothing to do with the American government besides loaning them the paper dollar with interest.

You really believe the government actually owns the United States? Neither the people nor the government owns the United states

I get your point but economically speaking owning the Federal Reserve will not make you wealthy.

The fed is a private business and has nothing to do with the American government besides loaning them the paper dollar with interest.

The Federal Reserve Bank is not part of the government?

IML Gear Cream!
Reserve

I am speaking of a single person !!!!' ONE MAN .. He strong armed the Oligarch billionaires to slide him a piece of the pie or he put them in prison ...

Look it up there’s rumors they sunk the titanic. It would make sense as to why they did

The Federal Reserve Bank is not part of the government?

No. They just named it that to make it sound like it’s the government.

the federal reserve is a private organization but The federal government created the federal reserve and at anytime they could abolish it.

Someone find me a buzzer ..... fake news, let's grant a 300 million $ contract to a two year old company with two employees to reinstate power in Puerto Rico...... yup the government surely isn't influenced by higher ups ..... hmmmm

get a decent job, go to work every day , eat good food, bang decent looking woman. I really don't see whats so wrong with that...
maybe I am a slave but shit could be a lot worse....

The wool over the sheeps eyes run thick as the rivers of oil red.....

lol get some facts before you accuse people of being wrong. read the fed reserve act. then you might know what you’re talking about

get a decent job, go to work every day , eat good food, bang decent looking woman. I really don't see whats so wrong with that...

Hey I like the way you think!

Someone find me a buzzer ..... fake news, let's grant a 300 million $ contract to a two year old company with two employees to reinstate power in Puerto Rico...... yup the government surely isn't influenced by higher ups ..... hmmmm

There is more to design build contracts with the government than you might be aware of.

I have bid on many design build contracts and depending on what this company offered it may have been the best choice.

BC ... I'm very comfortable. This isn't an attack on those who clear 250k a year and pay taxes out of there asses. It's much bigger than that, we can make very comfortable lifestyles with what's available. The problem is when retarted billionaires have selfish children a d there children only become more selfish..... we are in a race against AI tech and it leaves very little room for human interactions.

I'm a laborer, I know what work everyday is all about. I've never had a problem banging good looking women.... there's nothing wrong with ignoring mass manipulation. It's the easy way out, but it makes you an outsider to see otherwise. People do not like change...... let's not get into it, I like you BC.

Go read the wikipedia article at the very least on the US Fed Reserve. The only thing the government has any say in it is who the chairman of the board is (the president of the US chooses), and once he/she is elected they're free to do whatever they want.

I'm a laborer, I know what work everyday is all about. I've never had a problem banging good looking women.... there's nothing wrong with ignoring mass manipulation. It's the easy way out, but it makes you an outsider to see otherwise. People do not like change...... let's not get into it, I like you BC.

well i agree on the selfish spoil brat thing ... i was the easy , scam a quick buck type for many years . I never wanted to be a worker . ill admit i was lazy and if shit was handed to me or i didn't go to prison 3 times i woulda never knew what a hard days work was like. i work behind a desk all day so its not physically labor but it certainly does get rough on the mind on wear the fuck out of you at times.. anyway my point is I work now and yeah it sucks but it also feels good to put in a hard honest days work. and and doesn't hurt to get paid way more then minimum wage to do so .... anyway i love all the conspiracy shit and im no stranger to hustling someone, so keep on debating these guys makes for good reading.

Back