• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bomb

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No gears use and 17-19 or lonely board kitty?

Dumb questions and board posts of a retard HS punter..

will he be here 6 months or one year like most?

For a while he was bumping threads from years ago over and over, something is definitely off with this dude.

No gears use and 17-19 or lonely board kitty?

Dumb questions and board posts of a retard HS punter..

will he be here 6 months or one year like most?

Actually I commented on the summer poll...tonight is my last night on the board . You’ve made it clear I’m unwelcome so after I go to bed I won’t be posting on the board anymore. Happy early Christmas. I’ll check my messages as I still talk to a handful of people

Actually I commented on the summer poll...tonight is my last night on the board . You’ve made it clear I’m unwelcome so after I go to bed I won’t be posting on the board anymore. Happy early Christmas. I’ll check my messages as I still talk to a handful of people

Just tell them to suck you where you shit. :coffee:

So much upset.... poor souls. To high strung for their own good. Kids will grow and learn like we all had to.

Get Shredded!
I find Bomb to be entertaining. Not sure if I believe some of his stories but most are funny to read. I don't believe he has tried to give anybody AAS advise because he's pretty green in that area.

I find Bomb to be entertaining. Not sure if I believe some of his stories but most are funny to read. I don't believe he has tried to give anybody AAS advise because he's pretty green in that area.
I honestly think that he is a troll

I think it's fucking stupid that forums like this thrive on traffic and there's alway a bunch of petty cunts running people off. Seems like a lot of you never matured past grade school.

This place will be the next IM. A fucking ghost town. It's headed that way already so sure.... Speed that up. Dumb as rocks.

I think it's fucking stupid that forums like this thrive on traffic and there's alway a bunch of petty cunts running people off. Seems like a lot of you never matured past grade school.
petty cunts huh? I kind
Of remember you coming on asf and trying to make sumner melt and this bomb guy was right there at your side talking shit and now he wants to bitch out and take his ball and go home. Bunch of pussies

petty cunts huh? I kind
Of remember you coming on asf and trying to make sumner melt and this bomb guy was right there at your side talking shit and now he wants to bitch out and take his ball and go home. Bunch of pussies

I think Sumner is a tool but he does bring action to the board and thats what a forum is all about, when you run off people like him the forum dies, just stop at I.M. and take a look around. At first I was not big fan of the Bomb but the more of him I read the more I think he is funny in a very fucked up kind of way....:coffee:

petty cunts huh? I kind

Sumner said something very rude to me and I played with him a bit. I also laid off as soon as I saw he got banned. Pms have been exchanged and it's all good.

There is ONE thread in IM Anything Goes that was posted on today. Just one. The rest are a dead as Donald Trump's sex appeal. As dried up as Hillary's vag. I have been here because this place actually has some life in it but it won't if you run off every person that shakes it up a bit. Bomb_r2 is entertaining. I think we all probably have people in our own families that we don't get on with, feel they are off or whatever... We don't banish them.

Ah shit!

Now I have no reason to come on here :)

The traffic was jumping for a little bit and it is fun as long as people aren't taking it too personally or getting banned. A little troll on IM kept traffic up once for a long time. I started to really enjoy kicking his ass. He was unstoppable lol. He drove me insane but there is no denying it was a huge draw to AG at the time.

Back