• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone looking to build a budget AR

Knowing m4s from my time in the army I went with that shitty bushmaster carbon thing as my first AR. Soon realized it was a piece of plastic trash. Then found out about the armalite eagle 15. Would encourage anyone to buy one of those first as a base rifle. Can't go wrong for a real military grade AR for $450. A little on the heavy side but who cares.

have a .223 Wylde 1/8 barrel on mine and it's accurate AF.

kinda drunk and I love my eagle 15. Fuck bushmasters. Just want to say u don't need to spend big money to get a good AR.

Last edited:
I just built two... 308 in ar platform and a 556. Waiting for my tax stamp now to build an SBR.

First time building?

I just built two... 308 in ar platform and a 556. Waiting for my tax stamp now to build an SBR.

First time building?
Sweet!
No not me, I own enough lol. Just thought I'd post for those first timers that are thinking about a good first AR.

IML Gear Cream!
My off-the-shelf Bushmaster in 6.8 SPC if flawless. One of the best ARs I have had.
strange to hear that they are shit.

I interested in wylde or 300 blackout. I have 2 nato 5.56, I have a sheetmetal shop at work and we are milling our own lowers from 7075

Yes I own one. I have a question, what makes it so great and worth the price? Same question for DD or any other "high end" AR.
Daniel defense is by my house and I have friends that work there that tell me about high tight their tolerances are blah blah blah I could give a shit . I was just on the palmetto website going to pickup another parts kit to put a lower together I have had a while.

Daniel defense is by my house and I have friends that work there that tell me about high tight their tolerances are blah blah blah I could give a shit . I was just on the palmetto website going to pickup another parts kit to put a lower together I have had a while.
PSA is all I buy, never had one issue

Get Shredded!
I am about to put together a lower receiver in a couple of minutes will have about 120 in it before I put a decent trigger in it

Who did you use for parts?
I used palmetto for the parts kit already had pistol grip and buttstock . I have a Timney trigger on the way . The upper I need to order since the only extra one I have is a ten inch barrel and can’t put it on. I am thinking about a titanium blue for the cerakote .

anybody have wylde or 300 black?
Not really a fan of 300bo maybe once I stop being cheap and put in the paperwork for a suppresser but I plan on using a 223 Wylde upper

Not sure who is interested, I received an email from Slide Fire Systems they have restocked their shelves and will open for business in the morning. They got slammed and sold out of the bump stocks hours after the Vegas catastrophe.

Not sure who is interested, I received an email from Slide Fire Systems they have restocked their shelves and will open for business in the morning. They got slammed and sold out of the bump stocks hours after the Vegas catastrophe.

If if anyone is looking for a bump stop, a good friend of mine owns a awesome gun store and range, and he 3D prints them. And way cheaper then Slide Fire Systems. I think he only charges $150. Slide fires we going for $900 on gun broker

Back