• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any other good forums out there??

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I joined another forum last year , I was (7 iron ) that is a golf club for u big fucks that can’t even swing a club , I forget the name of the forum !!!! Anyways it sucked ... Anytime you asked about a on line source the answer was always any online source is junk bunk , and they didn’t like me because I would call them out . They acted like they all had a private source , which is fine good for you , but my point is the forum was a joke ... if somebody mentions some forum names I will be able to remember ... Anyways besides Meso is there any other good forums out there ?

I did come across a forum last month and it looked like almost every member had to post a pic , I thought that was cool , and there was no shamming .. I think it helped to weed out the phony trash talking trolls

There's many. Look at professional muscle, that's just one I thought of besides meso. Although I doubt you'd be able to get away with calling people out like you do here, most the other boards are more heavily moderated.

There's many. Look at professional muscle, that's just one I thought of besides meso. Although I doubt you'd be able to get away with calling people out like you do here, most the other boards are more heavily moderated.
Oh i will be on my best behavior ... I think my handle will be REHH REHH JR

NastyZ28 is a good forum if you are into Camaro’s

reddit is another place for you to hang out on.

BOP is decent

I kind of liked Muscle and Science but it's been pretty much dead lately....not much talk.

Meso post corruption era has been decent lately. But SST is still my go to. Eoids on the other hand is just GD awful and full of retard.

My forum is on FB and is called SSB2.0 the sequel to SSB the original.

Strength and Physique Super Board 2.0. Phil Hernon is the other Admin on there and we have hundreds of pro athletes. It's a really tight knit groups with solid info if anyone wants to join.

Strength and Physique Super Board 2.0. Phil Hernon is the other Admin on there and we have hundreds of pro athletes. It's a really tight knit groups with solid info if anyone wants to join.

I'm on FB maybe I'll go take a gander at your group page.

just curious did you ever dabble on FB Bodybuilding Haven?

Reddit SST is a good one and lots of traffic

Yeah, Reddit SST is the safest place for AAS discussion and source reviews. I've been on for half-year and can say that percent of fake reviews are up to 0%

Back