• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You Florida people are nuts!

nwguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m on a 4 day trip to all four Disney parks with my wife and daughter. We are in the bus and all you Florida people are complaining about how cold it is!!! Bunch of pansies it was snowing 10miles from my house when I left on Wednesday. It’s like 80 and I’m DYING. already sweated through my shirt beads up sweat dripping down me.

Cant believe I see people in sweatshirts and jeans down here. Holy moly. On a side not any of you fellas with little kids I highly suggest doing the Halloween party! Pretty much had magic kingdom to ourself last night and ALL the characters were out. My little girl was in heaven. And the line waits were pretty good too. Not to mention the costumes :)

good thing you didnt come to disneyland in socal, it was in the 100s all week here

So I’m on a 4 day trip to all four Disney parks with my wife and daughter. We are in the bus and all you Florida people are complaining about how cold it is!!! Bunch of pansies it was snowing 10miles from my house when I left on Wednesday. It’s like 80 and I’m DYING. already sweated through my shirt beads up sweat dripping down me.

Cant believe I see people in sweatshirts and jeans down here. Holy moly. On a side not any of you fellas with little kids I highly suggest doing the Halloween party! Pretty much had magic kingdom to ourself last night and ALL the characters were out. My little girl was in heaven. And the line waits were pretty good too. Not to mention the costumes :)
I don't like Disney because of all the walking and waiting in lines , but it's for the kids and I love watching them being all happy !! Well one of the parks have roller coasters and that is cool , oh also we went to a park one day and I was just waiting for lunch so we can sit down and eat and get a couple cold beers 🍻, Big surprise ( there is NO alcohol served in the whole park ) Grrrrrrr , well I survived ... I made up for it back at the Marriot that night

I don't like Disney because of all the walking and waiting in lines , but it's for the kids and I love watching them being all happy !! Well one of the parks have roller coasters and that is cool , oh also we went to a park one day and I was just waiting for lunch so we can sit down and eat and get a couple cold beers , Big surprise ( there is NO alcohol served in the whole park ) Grrrrrrr , well I survived ... I made up for it back at the Marriot that night

Ya I don’t think the main one serves but the other two we’ve been to have alcohol all over the place. Got in a argument with a drunk guy the first night at Epcot. He was yelling at his wife and kids. 2 little girls and wife all crying. Told him he shouldn’t drink anymore and he said until there was X on his hand he could. Snuck up behind him why he was paying and put sharpie X on his hand. His wife and kids started laughing. Then he calmed down. My daughter made friends with their little one during dinner and he was pissed the sharpie wouldn’t come off :)

- - - Updated - - -

good thing you didnt come to disneyland in socal, it was in the 100s all week here

No kidding. We hit that up in February for her surprise birthday!

The body acclimated to where u live. Anything below 65 chatters my teeth.

Bullshit , I NEVER get acclimated to cold ass Michigan winters !!!! I do understand your point though , to a certain degree I guess ( NO PUN ) I am currently looking for a winter condo in Florida or Arizona

I’m enjoying the cool weather of northern Indiana. Anything above 67 degrees in my apartment I can’t sleep. It’s 38 degrees and feels like 29 and I’m still wearing flip flops and shorts . I’ll wear pants when the wind chill is 25

Bullshit , I NEVER get acclimated to cold ass Michigan winters !!!! I do understand your point though , to a certain degree I guess ( NO PUN ) I am currently looking for a winter condo in Florida or Arizona

Well the human body was never intended for freezing temperatures being hairless primates and all. But if you live in it every year it won’t completely stop u in ur tracks like it does me. You oughtta come on down bubba there’s some beautiful properties available at some great prices. Beautiful weather 9 months, hot for 3, best fishing in the country, no snow ever and barely rains outside summer. Suns out guns out year round.

I'm from Miami Beach Florida, moved to Lansing Michigan for one year, I thought it was a living HELL, I just couldn't wrap my head around why anyone would want to live in such a miserable place. I now fully understand why the suicide and alcoholic rates are way higher in cold climates.

Back