• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL contest time!

Laborer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First I would like to thank Purity Source Labs for giving me the oportunity to be a rep for a great company.

So to kick things we are going to run a contest everyone will love. We are looking for REAL pics of some hot ladies with PSL or Purity Source Labs written on them showing off there HOTNESS. She doesnt have to be naked bra/panties work but of course the less clothes the better! Also pics with Euro-Pharm gear get extra points. The more pics the better your chances are of winning.

There will be one separate winner here on ASF and one on IML. The winner will receive (3) vials of either Euro-Pharm Test E, Test Cyp, or EQ (vials can be mixed and matched) along with 100 tabs of either Anavar, Dbol, or Winny.

We will run this contest to March 9th.
Thanks and good luck!

I'll see what's up I still have some ep gear maybe wifey will help me out. Love ep gear every time I've tested it its right on

Please ban KOS from this contest . His wife is hot but there will be to much drama lol

Let the photoshopped fake pics begin lol.. every time Naps ran this contest it got ugly because people had no girls which is sad, so they had to steal them from the internet and play with photo shop lol... may the best man/woman win!!!

not saying you brother... making a general comment, give it time lol Naps ran this a few times and it was quite funny... hopefully PSL makes me a judge :p i'd post up my girl but she would never go for this, maybe ill throw some samples up in a few..

I know what your saying I've seen how these contest go a couple times

She pretty hot . Thats not the wife is it ?

Shit bro I wish I lived by you ...She is def hot

Ill get some more Friday her and my other friend work they are both pretty hot maybe they'll hold some ep test base I have

not saying you brother... making a general comment, give it time lol Naps ran this a few times and it was quite funny... hopefully PSL makes me a judge :p i'd post up my girl but she would never go for this, maybe ill throw some samples up in a few..

Just don't tell her -that is why we LOVE those candid shots !! LOL-OD

There you go OD... she'd kill me if she knew.. well prob not just no sex for a week...more to come if you guys are lucky..lol..

Fucking WOW man ! Yellow is my favourite colour from now on ;)

Cool comments guys , especially the one with marker :D

But to be serious , less comments - more HOTNESS !! :rolleyes:

Back