• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats good

theslinma

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
new to this site and looking for anyone who uses insulin and is in need? pm for details....

new to this site and looking for anyone who uses insulin and is in need? pm for details....
On behalf or PuritySourceLabs , MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom welcome to asf!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Did you read the rules ? No selling on the board.

ya ya just recently been reading over them and just asked if anyone needed help? Never did i solicite anything on the board, but thank you for the put on blast reply back instead of a private PM and if you read the above post it was mentioned to me

Thanks to the members who have welcomed me into their community. Only have been a member less then a day now and have to say I really like what this site has to offer and for actually seeing i community helping each other out in every aspect possibly they can with endless self knowledge and the seriousness taken when needed and not the countless bullshit that most other sites offer. Glad to be apart of the site now, thx guys

Theslinma
Not sure how many will jump to buy if ur not a sponsored source.

Ur gonna take an ass ton of shit on this forum if u don't go through the right channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back