• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Today is cheat meal ( my favorite )

Welcome back homie. Eat hearty!

I have been doing a ketogenic diet for a while but I live in Maine and made my friend's elderly father who has alzheimer's a couple apple pies in the last month. It is apple season here. I love the ketogenic diet but I'm not stupid, I had a small piece both times. Was worth it. I have been 100% strict with eating right for keto except that. I replaced a meal with it both times but from what I read each time sets you back like 10 hours. Small like 3 bites but I make excellent pie.

My favorite cheat meal is White Castle burgers ... And potatoes chips ( Ruffles cheddar and sour cream )

For you Summy Bear
f585fb08700753547e98503e2b96e1db.png

12 regulars with double everything and 4 double cheese !!! These west coast guys don’t know what we are talking about
The wife hates it because I blow the room out all night , the dog even leaves the room

There used to be a place here that made a blue cheese bacon burger and they were fantastic. They closed so i started making my own. That's going to be my actual cheat meal when I really decide to have a cheat day.

IML Gear Cream!
There used to be a place here that made a blue cheese bacon burger and they were fantastic. They closed so i started making my own. That's going to be my actual cheat meal when I really decide to have a cheat day.
Have you heard of White Castle ? They are the little burgers !! I know this will sound crazy because I drink everyday , but I have a problem ... Anyways my point is when I have my cheat meal I actually find it hard to enjoy because I feel like I am fucking up my progress .. Well I kinda get over after a couple bites , but I think everybody has that thought in the back of there minds when they are eating junk food .... Even on vacation I have a hard time to just EAT whatever I want and as much as I want !!!!!

I just came in my pants. I fucking love blue cheese bacon burgers. Nom nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to poop just take some milk of magnesia... no need to gross yourself out from White Castle

I prefer the I might shit now or I might shit myself ten hours later in Walmart. I live on the wild side

Have you heard of White Castle ? They are the little burgers !! I know this will sound crazy because I drink everyday , but I have a problem ... Anyways my point is when I have my cheat meal I actually find it hard to enjoy because I feel like I am fucking up my progress .. Well I kinda get over after a couple bites , but I think everybody has that thought in the back of there minds when they are eating junk food .... Even on vacation I have a hard time to just EAT whatever I want and as much as I want !!!!!

I have heard of it my son buys them at the grocer. Enjoy your cheat meal. One day will not mess up your progress. I used to do it once every two weeks, steak bombs and beer.

Ive never seen a White Castle where I live (New England).

But a turkey burger w/ blue cheese and bacon is now on my menu for this weekend...

Sumner, you talking frozen White Castles from the grocery or ones from a real White Castle? When I lived in Ohio I would get 10 or so singles or 5 or 6 doubles. Yeah buddy. Fart up a storm the next day! Can only get frozen ones now in NJ, no where near as good.

Gotta say one of my favorite cheats now is from a sports bar down the street from me........ this

PJ%20burger_zpsarhjiqh1.jpg

Get Shredded!
Sumner, you talking frozen White Castles from the grocery or ones from a real White Castle? When I lived in Ohio I would get 10 or so singles or 5 or 6 doubles. Yeah buddy. Fart up a storm the next day! Can only get frozen ones now in NJ, no where near as good.

Gotta say one of my favorite cheats now is from a sports bar down the street from me........ this

PJ%20burger_zpsarhjiqh1.jpg

Take a trip into Staten Island if you really have the urge.

Personally, I ate them as a kid and remember them being really good and CHEAP. Get a whole fucking bag for like 25 cents each.

Now, they cost too much for what they are...you could pick up junior cheeseburgers at McDonalds for the same price. I need like 10 of these White castles to just satisfy myself.

Last time I got White Castle, I was really hungry. I ate them too fast and got physically sick.

Sticking with Wendy's.

Take a trip into Staten Island if you really have the urge.

Personally, I ate them as a kid and remember them being really good and CHEAP. Get a whole fucking bag for like 25 cents each.

Now, they cost too much for what they are...you could pick up junior cheeseburgers at McDonalds for the same price. I need like 10 of these White castles to just satisfy myself.

Last time I got White Castle, I was really hungry. I ate them too fast and got physically sick.

Sticking with Wendy's.

I think I was paying 25-30 cents too. But that was years ago.

I attempted to try White Castle once but when I ordered at the menu in the drive thru, I was wondering what is
this foul smell. then I found out when they give me a bag of shit through the window. I drove up a few feet and chucked that shit out my window. How in the fuck can anyone eat shit that smells so bad.

I attempted to try White Castle once but when I ordered at the menu in the drive thru, I was wondering what is
this foul smell. then I found out when they give me a bag of shit through the window. I drove up a few feet and chucked that shit out my window. How in the fuck can anyone eat shit that smells so bad.

I worked there here for a month , I only ate the fries . I couldn’t stand the smell and every burger has onions on it . It’s gross . Onions don’t make the burger the seasoning does . The burger was smaller than the palm of my hand . I’ve ate their burgers a few times .each time I either came close to shitting myself or vomited like I was possessed. If I had to chose White Castle or McDonald’s I’d chose McDonald’s but I haven’t ate at either in years

I worked there here for a month , I only ate the fries . I couldn’t stand the smell and every burger has onions on it . It’s gross . Onions don’t make the burger the seasoning does . The burger was smaller than the palm of my hand . I’ve ate their burgers a few times .each time I either came close to shitting myself or vomited like I was possessed. If I had to chose White Castle or McDonald’s I’d chose McDonald’s but I haven’t ate at either in years

Now that comment ( like I was possessed ) says it all. I couldn't have found better words myself. I'm in the commercial and industrial refrigeration field. I work in fast food and restaurants everyday, so your a wise man to not eat any of the major chain food places. I have pictures that would make you question any place you eat other then home.

Now that comment ( like I was possessed ) says it all. I couldn't have found better words myself. I'm in the commercial and industrial refrigeration field. I work in fast food and restaurants everyday, so your a wise man to not eat any of the major chain food places. I have pictures that would make you question any place you eat other then home.

One of my brothers worked in an OJ factory once until the day they told him to run a barrel that had maggots in it. He kicked it over on the floor and walked out.

Back