• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I brewed pot...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am not necessarily a stoner. As a kid I stayed ripped but as I got older I got anxiety so left it alone. Anyway it seemed like a soft option to the xanax and klonopin cycles I wind up running trying to sleep etc. So dispensary pot is pretty awesome. But I hate smoking shit. Did a little reading and figured that making cannabis butter or oil is basically crudely done homebrewing. So I started with the MCT oil I use in my shakes. About 2 hours on the magstir/heatplate around 240 degrees, then turned off the heat and let it spin all night. Vacuum pump filtration over 1.6 micron glass filter paper in a Büchner funnel.

I thought it didn't work. So an hour later I drank another 10ml on top of the 4ml I started with. Just as the first 4ml kicked in. I like this. Lasts way too long to do often, but I ought to be able to make some pretty great shroom/pot shakes. Now I just need a day alone. Unfortunately it does as much bad for my laziness as it does good for my anxiety. Lol.

I finally got caught back up at work today so I'm justifying being blown I guess lol.

I'm thinking of trying mig840 in place of the MCT next....

Ur better off making bho and vaping it which I’m sure would be a breeze for someone who can brew quality gear.

That's pretty cool man. I bet it would make killer edibles too in place of vegetable oil or whatever people use in their brownies. How's the smell/taste?

I suggest you experiment with cyclo dextrin pot . Intranasal pot delivery. If it works for aas powder sand gives a spike of 9x the levels for up to 90 minutes wtf is 1/4 a gram to experiment with. Do it

I am not necessarily a stoner. As a kid I stayed ripped but as I got older I got anxiety so left it alone. Anyway it seemed like a soft option to the xanax and klonopin cycles I wind up running trying to sleep etc. So dispensary pot is pretty awesome. But I hate smoking shit. Did a little reading and figured that making cannabis butter or oil is basically crudely done homebrewing. So I started with the MCT oil I use in my shakes. About 2 hours on the magstir/heatplate around 240 degrees, then turned off the heat and let it spin all night. Vacuum pump filtration over 1.6 micron glass filter paper in a Büchner funnel.

I thought it didn't work. So an hour later I drank another 10ml on top of the 4ml I started with. Just as the first 4ml kicked in. I like this. Lasts way too long to do often, but I ought to be able to make some pretty great shroom/pot shakes. Now I just need a day alone. Unfortunately it does as much bad for my laziness as it does good for my anxiety. Lol.

I finally got caught back up at work today so I'm justifying being blown I guess lol.

Sounds sweet... I get oils, candys, shatter all the goodies.... but a shroom extract ....now we're talking bro.. that sounds like a good time... one I'm sure you could use right about now.

That's pretty cool man. I bet it would make killer edibles too in place of vegetable oil or whatever people use in their brownies. How's the smell/taste?
Very very mild. I just took it like a shot and no bad taste. I will try a water bath and separation maybe if I decide to cook with it, but it really doesn't seem necessary.

Ur better off making bho and vaping it which I’m sure would be a breeze for someone who can brew quality gear.
From an experimental POV this is something I'm considering, but I need to figure out how to do it and do so on a small scale. Having just watched my mom die of COPD and having quit a 3 pack a day habit 10 years ago, I'm not a fan of using my lungs for much more than air. Just buying concentrates is probably more efficient at my level of need if I decided to go that route, but I have some experimentation with this method so far. It's very different than smoking the same grass.

Locally it’s Cheaper and easier to just buy the butter or oil already manufactured from the club

Back