• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Little wing and Sheriv

aries

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sheriv became quite boring. Our relationship became strictly sex. After sex I realized we had nothing to talk about, in that she already knew everything. So I decided to step away from the forums for a while and let our love die naturally.

Now LW is back and I'm trying to decide if I should give her another chance. This is a tough decision as I am an intellectual and she is a liberal. Complete opposites. I deal with logic and facts where she casts magic spells and regurgitates imbecilic nonsense straight from fairyland[input any left biased news station]. Yet, I feel the crazy ones are best in the sack so I'm strangely attracted to the little pixie. I'm so confused. Please help a nigga out...

Fuck both them hoes, I want Built!

Sheriv became quite boring. Our relationship became strictly sex. After sex I realized we had nothing to talk about, in that she already knew everything. So I decided to step away from the forums for a while and let our love die naturally.

Now LW is back and I'm trying to decide if I should give her another chance. This is a tough decision as I am an intellectual and she is a liberal. Complete opposites. I deal with logic and facts where she casts magic spells and regurgitates imbecilic nonsense straight from fairyland[input any left biased news station]. Yet, I feel the crazy ones are best in the sack so I'm strangely attracted to the little pixie. I'm so confused. Please help a nigga out...

Better to stay confused. I'm not a liberal and I piss a lot of the left off. Also there's a chance you could wake up with a strap on in your ass if your performance in bed is weak... or is it a strap on? :thinking:

better to stay confused. I'm not a liberal and i piss a lot of the left off. Also there's a chance you could wake up with a strap on in your ass if your performance in bed is weak... Or is it a strap on? :thinking:

lmao

pin tren then see what happens, report back we will know if your gear is bunk by the choices you made

IML Gear Cream!
Better to stay confused. I'm not a liberal and I piss a lot of the left off. Also there's a chance you could wake up with a strap on in your ass if your performance in bed is weak... or is it a strap on? :thinking:

Ive never experienced a strap on

Exactly what a silly liberal would say. You're ruining your chances. Now hush up.

- - - Updated - - -

pin tren then see what happens, report back we will know if your gear is bunk by the choices you made
Its on the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Scissoring FTW!
Whats up, Heavy?

- - - Updated - - -

Bahaha someone noticed?
Ouch...

After 10 years I’m now a solid 60% sure you are indeed a female. Maybe with a little extra something

Built is amazing. On IM she gave freely of her time and advice and gave me exactly what I needed to make my idiot doctor listen to me not my tsh levels. She's smart, generous and built.

Ive never experienced a strap on

Once upon a time when I was a cocktail waitress the guy that did lights for one of the bands and I became good friends over a year or so and then more. I asked him one night why his nails were kept kinda long for a man. I figured it was some vampire fetish or something. Turns out he liked to crossdress. I have a lot of wild stories from that one but one is using a strap on with him. i liked it more than I thought I would but it still left a lot to be done as far as me being satisfied. It was a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there so to speak. Kinda got no interest in man headed towards reassignment surgery though or wanting to live as a woman. Took a walk on the wild side but eh... I like men.

I had an idea for a thread a while back where people tell true stories that would keep them from ever running for president. Now I'm not so sure this stuff would disqualify anyone.:coffee:

He kept pestering me to tie him up too and I'm not really into men being passive during sex. Sooo, I screwed an eyebolt into my floor, bought some chains and chained him to my floor. For longer than he expected. I ordered pizza and "forgot" my money in that room and the pizza guy followed me in there to get it. lol. He never asked again. :coffee:

Somewhere out there is an ex pizza boy that tells a story about a guy in lingerie chained to some woman's floor. :thinking:

He kept pestering me to tie him up too and I'm not really into men being passive during sex. Sooo, I screwed an eyebolt into my floor, bought some chains and chained him to my floor. For longer than he expected. I ordered pizza and "forgot" my money in that room and the pizza guy followed me in there to get it. lol. He never asked again. :coffee:

You seem like your the one who needs to be tied up, strung from the ceiling, ball gagged, but plugged, and whipped when you don't say ahhh like a good girl when master tells you what to do ?

You seem like your the one who needs to be tied up, strung from the ceiling, ball gagged, but plugged, and whipped when you don't say ahhh like a good girl when master tells you what to do ?

Nope. Never been tied up. Never will be. The dumbest thing in bondage is tied up peckers and women with their tits tied up. That shit is ugly af. Pinning my arms with your hands so I can't grab your ass and pull you all the way in is the most a guy is gonna get away with. Some teasing is nice.

I know a guy that's into all this fetishy shit. Trampling, bondage, cock torture, smothering. Not signing up for any of that shit. I have zero interest in one side passive boring ass sex.

Last edited:
I know a guy that's into all this fetishy shit. Trampling, bondage, cock torture, smothering. Not signing up for any of that shit. I have zero interest in one side passive boring ass sex.

I know a guy who is into that furry shit where they dress up like animals and have group orgies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Big Wing couldn't carry Sheryvs jock strap !!! And by the way the reason I was banned is because some people in the PIT have very thin skin , these people love to dish it out , however when you strike a nerve and hit to close to home it is game over .... So this is just a cautionary tale to my fellow brothers ( ANYTHING GOES IN THE PIT IS FALSE ) Mrs Big Wing this will be the last time I mention your name or respond to you , unless you want to have sex then u might peak my interest , besides that ..... over and out Teddy Bear , and that's a big 10/4

Miss Big Wing couldn't carry Sheryvs jock strap !!! And by the way the reason I was banned is because some people in the PIT have very thin skin , these people love to dish it out , however when you strike a nerve and hit to close to home it is game over .... So this is just a cautionary tale to my fellow brothers ( ANYTHING GOES IN THE PIT IS FALSE ) Mrs Big Wing this will be the last time I mention your name or respond to you , unless you want to have sex then u might peak my interest , besides that ..... over and out Teddy Bear , and that's a big 10/4

Wing would probably love to fuck you in the ass Summy. Be careful what you ask for

http://78.media.tumblr.com/3199f50b41cd2d516686cb70a8e1d5f1/tumblr_mrokm90knD1ra163eo5_500.gif
It's not for debate.... just say AaaHhhhh ! When your told too and things will be a lot easier for you

That shit is lame. Get some game and you don't need to tie a woman up for that... or abs, abs work.

- - - Updated - - -

Wing would probably love to fuck you in the ass Summy. Be careful what you ask for

lol

Glad you're back to be honest. i was gonna say that unless they proved it was you that posted shit in nutrition I don't see why you should have been banned.

Glad you're back to be honest. i was gonna say that unless they proved it was you that posted shit in nutrition I don't see why you should have been banned.
Wow ??? I thought you called that Mod that hates me , and no I didn't put anything in the diet section.... I am not that smart I don't even know how to put my Avi next to my name !!!

Wow ??? I thought you called that Mod that hates me , and no I didn't put anything in the diet section.... I am not that smart I don't even know how to put my Avi next to my name !!!

i have 2 kids I love more than life dude and I promise you on their lives i didn't do anything to try and get you banned.

Back