• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shipping Taking 1 Month and No Longer Replying

Liftingmermaid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I ordered from basic 9/26. I contacted them 2 weeks after my purchase to find out what was going on because of no shipping info. They finally got a tracking number to me a day later. It shows that they didn't even ship it out until after I asked about it.

There was some holiday starting 10/1 but there was no mention on this board or site. They still had 5 days to get my shipment out as I did bitcoin which I assume is instant based on what I've read.

They've sort of been in contact but are now no longer responding. Supposedly you are supposed to get your packages 1 to 2 days faster and about 2 weeks. This is way off. It's more irritating that I am not longer getting a response.

Based on what I've read this is not a common problem but not unheard of.

Just leaving an honest review.

inb4 the read the forum rules quote

I see that you contacted basic, but did you reach out to a rep before posting your experience?

I know waiting sucks but don't be so negative, this is not Walmart ! You are dealing with good people that keep their word and I have no doubt you will not only receive but be very happy with your order.

the island

I know waiting sucks but don't be so negative, this is not Walmart ! You are dealing with good people that keep their word and I have no doubt you will not only receive but be very happy with your order.

the island

i really hate the its not amazon or whatever remarks,, i mean there are domestics on here where you get your stuff in a few days ... not trying to put anyone down, just saying... days , not weeks , not months,, but a few days ... sure you pay top dollar but thats one of the reasons ... anyway the chick is just post her experience ,, isnt that what we encourage... good or bad

i really hate the its not amazon or whatever remarks,, i mean there are domestics on here where you get your stuff in a few days ... not trying to put anyone down, just saying... days , not weeks , not months,, but a few days ... sure you pay top dollar but thats one of the reasons ... anyway the chick is just post her experience ,, isnt that what we encourage... good or bad
I think you misunderstood me or maybe I didn't word it correctly, I was basically just saying to chill and keep a positive attitude and that I was sure all would be fine. Walmart you can grab n go but here we have to be patient. That's all brother and yes I believe honest feedback /posts should be a standard not the occasional exception!!!!
Truth and Honor.....its the only way to live!

the island

IML Gear Cream!
People's responsibility nowadays must be much more higher than it is...I'm talking in general...People want to have some good money, lead their business but forgot about responsibility...and if we are talking about some products and service thayshould be comparable to money you paid for.

I think you misunderstood me or maybe I didn't word it correctly, I was basically just saying to chill and keep a positive attitude and that I was sure all would be fine. Walmart you can grab n go but here we have to be patient. That's all brother and yes I believe honest feedback /posts should be a standard not the occasional exception!!!!
Truth and Honor.....its the only way to live!

the island

prob im running 36 hours no sleeep,, cant eveb see straght , no worrues ,,,

I totally get it's not Wal-Mart. I don't expect them too... however not even shipping something out untill I ask about it 2 weeks late is ok. It should take 2 days 3 days max to get something to post.

And it looks like I won't be getting it. It was seized. They are reshipping it but considering they are doing nothing to change anything I doubt I'll get it.

Just stay in touch with Dannie.

I have full confidence he will get you taken care of!

You hit nail on the head. What i love is people who chime in and say their good guys. I bet 99% of us on hear are from the states. So how do we know these guys from european countries are good guys.

Last edited:
Dannie is a good guy and will help anyone out if they have a problem. I recently had a pack sit unmoving for two weeks, (Chinese Holiday) then boop it delivered.

Patience and cordial outreach to reps has served me well.

*And Basic is regarded as a top notch outfit*

Y’all are still the good standard in my book.

You hit nail on the head. What i love is people who chime in and say their good guys. I bet 99% of us on hear are from the states. So how do we know these guys from european countries are good guys.
By dealing with them and getting consistently awesome quality and professional courteous service. And from having personal experience of Dannie going out of his way to help me out when I was in a bind. So when I say their good people it comes from noticeable actions on their behalf. Their aren't many people left in the world nowadays that keep their word.

the island

...or China. I think I'll just stick with domestic. I had some recommendations for basic so I went with them.
C'est la vie.

By dealing with them and getting consistently awesome quality and professional courteous service. And from having personal experience of Dannie going out of his way to help me out when I was in a bind. So when I say their good people it comes from noticeable actions on their behalf. Their aren't many people left in the world nowadays that keep their word.

the island

Perhaps it's because I'm new but the attitude has mostly been tough shit.

Dannie is a good guy and will help anyone out if they have a problem. I recently had a pack sit unmoving for two weeks, (Chinese Holiday) then boop it delivered.

Patience and cordial outreach to reps has served me well.

*And Basic is regarded as a top notch outfit*

Y’all are still the good standard in my book.

I contacted Dannie. I think I was cordial. Mine wa supposedly not sent out because of a holiday. My point we they had 5 days before the holiday to get it out.

Again, I replied to some one else, perhaps it's because I'm new but I didn't really get a response initially and then didn't for weeks.

Until I posted here. Imagine that.

I know they have a good rep here overall but it doesn't seem to be too uncommon of an issue. I'm not the only one as per messages I've received.

Again just posting facts of what's happened with me.

Get Shredded!
Perhaps it's because I'm new but the attitude has mostly been tough shit.
I'm sorry your having a bad first experience but i doubt its because your new. There are always unknown variables when something like this is happening but if you are patient and keep in touch with Dannie then I'm sure you will be well taken care of.

the island

I contacted Dannie. I think I was cordial. Mine wa supposedly not sent out because of a holiday. My point we they had 5 days before the holiday to get it out.

Again, I replied to some one else, perhaps it's because I'm new but I didn't really get a response initially and then didn't for weeks.

Until I posted here. Imagine that.

I know they have a good rep here overall but it doesn't seem to be too uncommon of an issue. I'm not the only one as per messages I've received.

Again just posting facts of what's happened with me.

And I can’t disregard others experiences. As we all are, our experiences shape our opinions, which has been great for me. Hope the Gear lands soon for ya.

Order was not shipped in time before public holiday, partly due to increased volume of orders. Sadly 1st pack got seized, a reship was offered but customer wanted refund instead - this is not as per T&C.
This is being taken care of and I believe a compromise had been reached.

I would take the reship instead of the refund. To the OP try to be patient and work it out. There are NOT many brands worth being patient for like Pharmaccon. In The end u will be very happy u stuck it out trust me!!!!

I would take the reship instead of the refund. To the OP try to be patient and work it out. There are NOT many brands worth being patient for like Pharmaccon. In The end u will be very happy u stuck it out trust me!!!!
^^^^^!!!!!!

the island

I always had a good experience with basic.. Danny is a really cool dude also but never really needed him on any of my orders... I dont think.. Everything just kind of went as planned. I liked the prods too.

no problems with their test here either, always good.

Back