• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MINDLESSWORK ( gym BG 101 )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this asshole , the one that likes to get popular trying to bash me , Well we all know that guy at the gym that u just want to kick across the room because he is such a tool ... This is the guy , just look at his pic !!! He has the wallmart black tank top , the fucking black gloves with the fingers cut off , the black sweat bands to match the black ear buds to match his black socks while he posses in the mirror white as a sheet !!!! Bro every time you make a coment I can't help but to laugh looking at your Avi .... He is that guy ...

You are just jealous of me Summy. I am the guy that is lifting more than you ;)

And I am not wearing gloves but wrist wraps.

this asshole , the one that likes to get popular trying to bash me , Well we all know that guy at the gym that u just want to kick across the room because he is such a tool ... This is the guy , just look at his pic !!! He has the wallmart black tank top , the fucking black gloves with the fingers cut off , the black sweat bands to match the black ear buds to match his black socks while he posses in the mirror white as a sheet !!!! Bro every time you make a coment I can't help but to laugh looking at your Avi .... He is that guy ...

Maybe sum is the ultimate troll

Summer is a real cunt with obvious insecurities.

I think Gold's Gym sells gloves for like 40 bucks.

Some guys just use them to keep their hands soft for their woman.

It's just personal choice.

https://youtu.be/KGwRigP0ZwI?t=4m19s
My workout bro wears gloves. Im proud of my hands, they show use.
Hes all about the ladies tho, hair perfect, hands perfect, teeth perfect. The guy gets more ass than a bus seat. So what do I know.

Seems like Summer has a hair trigger and anger issues. Who the hell cares what others are doing in the gym? Wipe your sweat off things, rack you weights and don't fart near me and we are good.

Seems like Summer has a hair trigger and anger issues. Who the hell cares what others are doing in the gym? Wipe your sweat off things, rack you weights and don't fart near me and we are good.

+1

Not to mention him being insecure.

Yea Summy is having a hard time accepting his homosexuality. I keep trying to help him but he just is so fucking resistant.

He's resisting the nuts but failing.

I thought women liked my callused rough hands though. Especially with some coconut oil...🤔

Back