• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Camel Crew takeover

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what’s everyone’s opinions on the camel crew? Just saw that regan Grimes is now moving over there to train like the others.

Is the camel crew becoming the top dawg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Regan is moving over there?? I haven’t kept up with him in a couple weeks.

Are the all muslim now? I remember seeing them all praying in gen iron 2

So what’s everyone’s opinions on the camel crew? Just saw that regan Grimes is now moving over there to train like the others.

Regan Grimes is wasting his time , remember Cody Moutgomry or whatever his name was ??? These guys are in the wrong class !!! Grimes should move to Classic

Regan Grimes is wasting his time , remember Cody Moutgomry or whatever his name was ??? These guys are in the wrong class !!! Grimes should move to Classic

I hands down agree regan should go to classic. His symmetry is absolutely incredible

Btw who is going to loom after his cute little girlfriend while he is out there eating pita bread and kabobs ?

Glad I dont know what a camel crew is, some YouTube group?

It's a perfect environment for bodybuilding....

Better drugs since it's not illegal and, all you do is train, eat and sleep.

You have other top level pros there to train with for motivation. You have someone to rack and unrack all your weights... It's pretty prefect.

I don't think there's any special drug. I think it's just doing bodybuilding right.

They are growing some monsters there.... If they figure out how to dial them in consistently they'll be the top of the food chain.

You have other top level pros there to train with for motivation. You have someone to rack and unrack all your weights... It's pretty prefect.

I don't think there's any special drug. I think it's just doing bodybuilding right.

They are growing some monsters there.... If they figure out how to dial them in consistently they'll be the top of the food chain.

Agreed, they really are doing things on another level over there....Shit I wish I could move there and devote my life to only BB.

IML Gear Cream!

Not sure the drugs are any better, more so they have nothing to do but eat, train, sleep and inject.

Not to mention Oxygen is a crazy gym too.

The anabolic chicken is pure over there

You can't walk into a pharmacy and just buy real gear. Some of it is just as bunk as TJ or worse. I haven't been there since 2008 but dudes tried to sell me everything from "Egyptian" Test to something they wanted to convince me was real Parabolan a la 1980s.
My buddy is there now and I send him gear because of the shit gear available there.
Obviously a rich A-Rab can get whatever he wants in a small state like Kuwait, which is no doubt what he feeds his team.
That place has more sausage parties than SF during Pride week.
Imagine going into the desert to hang out in a sweltering tent with your bro's, drinking tea and chain smoking cigarettes or shisha. No booze or women allowed.
It may be good for some pro's but that place is NOT some exotic paradise.

They work harder. Simple as that.
Drugs are available to everyone. Everyone is using them. Its a very lame excuse.
Give credit where its due.
They do not drink, they do not do drugs. They do not party and they do not engage in adultery.
Their priority is bodybuilding.
A fair trade.

I'll certainly agree with you Rajput. If they are going there to train/live, the certainly must want it badly. That place is short on distractions.
Excluding the Eastern European hookers, Filipina housemaids/indentured sexual servants and basement booze sales.

Alcohol and prostitution, both are illegal there. A pro would not want to end up in jail.

Alcohol and prostitution, both are illegal there. A pro would not want to end up in jail.

Get Shredded!
Lmao I’m sure that they have to sign some pretty crazy contracts for bodar to basically be paying for these dudes lives.

You can't walk into a pharmacy and just buy real gear. Some of it is just as bunk as TJ or worse. I haven't been there since 2008 but dudes tried to sell me everything from "Egyptian" Test to something they wanted to convince me was real Parabolan a la 1980s.
My buddy is there now and I send him gear because of the shit gear available there.
Obviously a rich A-Rab can get whatever he wants in a small state like Kuwait, which is no doubt what he feeds his team.
That place has more sausage parties than SF during Pride week.
Imagine going into the desert to hang out in a sweltering tent with your bro's, drinking tea and chain smoking cigarettes or shisha. No booze or women allowed.
It may be good for some pro's but that place is NOT some exotic paradise.
The guy who is funding the whole thing is a sheik lol.

I'm sure he can walk into any pharmacy he wants and load up a hand basket full of Serostims if he wants.

The guy who is funding the whole thing is a sheik lol.

I'm sure he can walk into any pharmacy he wants and load up a hand basket full of Serostims if he wants.
I saw on RX Muscle that a top pro went there and the asked what he wanted for his first week and he said 7 vials of Sust !!!! Wholly shit that is , we'll do the math 7 bottles of Sust in one fucking week , I am sure that goes along with all the other shit he was taking .... I am just guessing of course , but I think it is Winkler

Pretty sure he is not a sheikh. Just the son in a wealthy business family. And NONE of those rich Kuwaitis do anything for themselves so I doubt Bader Boodai would walk into any pharmacy.
But sure, as I said, a wealthy Arab can get whatever he wants. Laws rarely apply to the richest of Kuwait.

Pretty sure he is not a sheikh. Just the son in a wealthy business family. And NONE of those rich Kuwaitis do anything for themselves so I doubt Bader Boodai would walk into any pharmacy.
But sure, as I said, a wealthy Arab can get whatever he wants. Laws rarely apply to the richest of Kuwait.
You know what I meant.

If only it was as simple as 7 bottles of sustanon a week.
The gain from aas is not exponential. It has diminishing return with increasing doses. The graph is not a linear line. Its more like a curve which will eventually get flat.

I saw on RX Muscle that a top pro went there and the asked what he wanted for his first week and he said 7 vials of Sust !!!! Wholly shit that is , we'll do the math 7 bottles of Sust in one fucking week , I am sure that goes along with all the other shit he was taking .... I am just guessing of course , but I think it is Winkler
Yeah I saw that one too. Milos was interviewing with Palumbo and Dennis James asked milos how much sust he used because one of James clients was using 7 bottles a week and milos says he only used around 750mg. Crazy

Last edited:
Back