• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I made a mistake. Need help!

focusedone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short, I started a test cycle when I didn't have everything on hand nor had a PCT ready. I also started the whole cycle wrong. Did 250mg test e in one shot for two weeks, then 500mg broken into two shots for 4 weeks. I ran out, got scared, realized I was an idiot for not having everything on hand ready to go. Wanted to do 500mg a week for 12 weeks, broken into two shots a week of test cyp or E, was thinking a all in one PCT pill from Monster. Dont want any kids, so fertility isn't a concern of mine. It would take me a couple weeks to get more and its already been over 10 days since my last shot.

I did get all my syringes and stuff ready. Now, should I wait a while before starting again? What PCT would you all recommend? I'm almost 40 and never got my test checked before. Im so upset with myself. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I know I'm a moron!

Just cruise on trt dose until you want to do another cycle.

You're freaking out over nothing. Why did you start the cycle without everything you needed? Plenty of sponsors here to help you out. You may want to post this in the Anabolic section.

Is this your first time using AAS? You should pct and get your stuff together before trying that again. Very important to have legitimate pct to preserve natural production and shorten the recovery phase.

Unfortunately have nothing left to cruise with. Yes, it is my first time using AAS. I went about this all wrong. Thats why when I ran out I chose to stop until I have everything I need on hand in order to do it as safely as possible.

Unfortunately have nothing left to cruise with. Yes, it is my first time using AAS. I went about this all wrong. Thats why when I ran out I chose to stop until I have everything I need on hand in order to do it as safely as possible.

Stick around here a bit longer bud and do some research. Lot of great resources and veterans that know their shit. like its been said though, always always always have PCT on hand before starting your cycle. You're not on TRT are you?

fuck pct for now just get more test e or cyp and cruze at 250 a week untill you get everything ready to blast.
Just my 2 cents

if you have gear , shoot it,,, thats my motto lol
and 500mg is not trt,,,, and if you are trt no need for any pct ...
shoot your 500 mg a week for however long you want , then just drop down to 200 mg per week of less and stay on ..
you are already 40... why bother with pct ,,
worst thing you can do is just stop,,, so its been 10 days ,,, go jack 250mg right now

shoot your 500 mg a week for however long you want , then just drop down to 200 mg per week of less and stay on ..
worst thing you can do is just stop,,, so its been 10 days ,,, go jack 250mg right now

^ Second this.

Long story short, I started a test cycle when I didn't have everything on hand nor had a PCT ready. I also started the whole cycle wrong. Did 250mg test e in one shot for two weeks, then 500mg broken into two shots for 4 weeks. I ran out, got scared, realized I was an idiot for not having everything on hand ready to go. Wanted to do 500mg a week for 12 weeks, broken into two shots a week of test cyp or E, was thinking a all in one PCT pill from Monster. Dont want any kids, so fertility isn't a concern of mine. It would take me a couple weeks to get more and its already been over 10 days since my last shot.

I did get all my syringes and stuff ready. Now, should I wait a while before starting again? What PCT would you all recommend? I'm almost 40 and never got my test checked before. Im so upset with myself. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I know I'm a moron!

All we make mistakes. Even the most experienced of us. And this is not a reason to be so tragic about what have happened. More than that, I can encourage you a bit, bro. If you were using long esters of testosterone, then your way out of the cycle goes by itself at gradually decreasing dosages. Because enanthate or cypionate doesn't transform into free testosterone instantly, this process takes significant time. I do'tt think you need PCT. Just try to continue the cycle in nearly future with dosage of 500 mg per week. It will be enough.

Thank you for the reply guys. Quite a few member's leaving harsh pm's and neg rep, no shit, I admitted I made a mistake. No ones perfect! Blows my mind how rude some people can be.

Being as my last shot was 10 or so days ago, I plan on getting my test levels checked in a couple weeks just to see where I'm at. I have no more gear, gonna take 3 weeks to TD. Stocking up so I have enough to last a long time. Planning on 500mg a week for 12 weeks, then cruise at 200mg. I read everyday, but there is so much to learn. Not trying to think too far ahead, just test for the time being. So if one plans to blast for 12 weeks, then cruise forever (per say), no need for PCT?

Would one need an AI at all if one plans to stay on TRT? Obviously get blood work every so often to make sure things are in order. Im not worried about fertility issues, as I do not want kids. Some stupid questions i know, but I'm trying to learn to make sure I do this as safely as possible. Made one mistake, not trying to make another. Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond.

IML Gear Cream!
Rude ? Guys like you are the reason steroids are in same class as cocaine . I would advise stop it all and let natural progression do its job. And exactly 500 aweek isnt trt. Sometimes the aurora of being big isnt worth it. Endocrinologist would be your best bet. Before you fuck up your whole system. Not trying too be rude but where was this testosterone therapy.

Rude ? Guys like you are the reason steroids are in same class as cocaine . I would advise stop it all and let natural progression do its job. And exactly 500 aweek isnt trt. Sometimes the aurora of being big isnt worth it. Endocrinologist would be your best bet. Before you fuck up your whole system. Not trying too be rude but where was this testosterone therapy.

Like you who who neg repped me just to call me an Idiot? Does that make you feel better about yourself? Being nice to others costs nothing, try it sometime instead of being an a$$hole. We all make mistakes, no ones perfect!

If you took the time to read where I already mentioned how stupid I was and why I didn't continue cause I want to make sure I do it as safely as possible. Did I make a mistake? Yes I did, and I admitted it. I'm not a reckless idiot who's taking all sorts of supps with no care in the world. I'm fully aware 500mg a week isn't trt. Plenty of posts about test cycles then cruising on a trt dose which is why I posted in this trt section.

Like you who who neg repped me just to call me an Idiot? Does that make you feel better about yourself? Being nice to others costs nothing, try it sometime instead of being an a$$hole. We all make mistakes, no ones perfect!

Over here exists one guy, I don't know who is he at moment. He just play with rep and tooks ecstasy from this. If you say something, which you really saw by your eyes but this going wrong with his opinion, he will neg you. If you have story like you have....same...Where are main admin was looking when he gave rights to an incompetent dude......It looks like (I do this because I can, and just for fun, a bit of troll you etc)

Don't get too worked up. PCT starts two weeks after last injection, so even if you had Nolva on hand you wouldn't start for another 4 days. You should be able to get Nolva within that time frame. I am just confused on 500mg testE on TRT? I assume you were blasting. I've been on TRT for 5 years and if you just cruise don't need PCT.

Don't panic.

Don't get too worked up. PCT starts two weeks after last injection, so even if you had Nolva on hand you wouldn't start for another 4 days. You should be able to get Nolva within that time frame. I am just confused on 500mg testE on TRT? I assume you were blasting. I've been on TRT for 5 years and if you just cruise don't need PCT.

Don't panic.

Thanks for the response. I was blasting 500mg of Test E, not TRT. Im going to just cruise at 150-200mg of Test Cyp per week for a while and forget about blasting for now. Getting some blood work done in the next couple weeks to see where I'm at. How do you feel being on TRT for that long? Whats your dosage? Do you take an AI while in TRT?

Back