• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please ban this gay talk ( WTF????) take that shit to a gay forum

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This shit is getting out of hand .... Got these. Queens talking about giving the best blowjobs ???HUH come on man , joking around is fine , but take that shit back in your closet ...

This is basically a gay bodybuilding forum lol. We all get on here and look at nearly naked pictures of each other for entertainment. I mean I'm not actually gay but it's pretty gay regardless.

I think we all have a tough of gay.

Even you Sum

This is basically a gay bodybuilding forum lol. We all get on here and look at nearly naked pictures of each other for entertainment. I mean I'm not actually gay but it's pretty gay regardless.

I think we all have a tough of gay.

Even you Sum

Kinda got a point there bro, I guess it is kinda gay a bunch of grown men staring at each others bodies getting oiled up to see who can flex the hardest. Never really looked at it like that....

He wants pictures of me all the time.

Do you think he has the hots for me, because I swear I am a gay magnet.

Just sayin.....
No I don't want or need to see your nasty ass , I just call you out when you talk greasy and act like u r the next Mr Olympia know it all , and all I say is let's see the goods because the way you cut other people down , you must be lights out ???? GREAT way to shut somebody up !!!! Just say let's see the goods and all the sudden you get every excuse there is from my camera is broke , I am bulking , or my favorite is I GOT NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU !!!! Hahahahahahahahahah .... Put the fucking work in or shut the fuck up son

Sumner seems insecure of his sexuality. Is that right?

No I don't want or need to see your nasty ass , I just call you out when you talk greasy and act like u r the next Mr Olympia know it all , and all I say is let's see the goods because the way you cut other people down , you must be lights out ???? GREAT way to shut somebody up !!!! Just say let's see the goods and all the sudden you get every excuse there is from my camera is broke , I am bulking , or my favorite is I GOT NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU !!!! Hahahahahahahahahah .... Put the fucking work in or shut the fuck up son

Does skip say it like it is and sometimes tear people down? Yea, but in my experience he has been respectful in telling people that they are being stupid. He is one of the guys that I would personally listen to the most on here. There is about 5-6 of them that I would take their word as gold and Skip is one of them.

To me bodybuilding or working out is just like a sport. Some of the best coaches in sports today are not in great health or shape but they sure as heck know what they are talking about. Like me, I am struggling personally to just find the time to workout with the busy life. But you come to me with an issue that you are having and I can probably try to help you heal it and do certain exercises to help you out (my degree was pre-physical therapy) I used to always look the part and it got me no farther. People only care if you know the part. Yes, looking the part is beneficial but at the same time its not. Just my opinion though.

TLDR, skip is a good guy and I would take what he had to say because 99.9999% of the time he is correct. He doesn't have to post pics for proof he has the knowledge!

Now, go out and enjoy a round of golf today! One of us should and I'm stuck behind a desk until 6pm :(

Is that show funny ? I never saw it

In short yes it's fuckin hysterical..... lotta subliminal and not so subliminal shit going on. Very controversial yet humorous. I got on demand, me and my girl get stoned every so often and laugh our asses off to South Park.

Does skip say it like it is and sometimes tear people down? Yea, but in my experience he has been respectful in telling people that they are being stupid. He is one of the guys that I would personally listen to the most on here. There is about 5-6 of them that I would take their word as gold and Skip is one of them.

To me bodybuilding or working out is just like a sport. Some of the best coaches in sports today are not in great health or shape but they sure as heck know what they are talking about. Like me, I am struggling personally to just find the time to workout with the busy life. But you come to me with an issue that you are having and I can probably try to help you heal it and do certain exercises to help you out (my degree was pre-physical therapy) I used to always look the part and it got me no farther. People only care if you know the part. Yes, looking the part is beneficial but at the same time its not. Just my opinion though.

TLDR, skip is a good guy and I would take what he had to say because 99.9999% of the time he is correct. He doesn't have to post pics for proof he has the knowledge!

Now, go out and enjoy a round of golf today! One of us should and I'm stuck behind a desk until 6pm :(
Ok don't try to make me feel bad , I am just giving him a hard time because he has no problem doing it to me , and I do agree with you .... BTW it's fucking raining ... No golf today

It's a conundrum.
Im a sailor. No one does homoerotic humor more than a sailor. Well, maybe a Marine.
There is so much homoeroticism in this forum yet when a guy says he has an open relationship with his mate, he's a weak ass cuckhold. Then when someone asks about an orgy, guys are afraid of two swinging dicks in the same room.
This is, in my experience, very closeted behavior. The more "he man" a guy acts, the more I know he is afraid of being too easily convinced to gargle a set of nuts.
Same thing goes with the endless use of "gay" and other epithets as pejorative. Probably afraid that other swinging dick might end up in you mouth or anus.

Hell, even in a sponsors section, I asked an honest question and most all of the replies were homoerotic.

For the life of me I don't know why any cares about anyone else's sexual proclivities.

Its pretty fucking ridiculous to open up the forum and see a half dozen threads referring to gay, faggot, etc.

It's a conundrum.
Im a sailor. No one does homoerotic humor more than a sailor. Well, maybe a Marine.
There is so much homoeroticism in this forum yet when a guy says he has an open relationship with his mate, he's a weak ass cuckhold. Then when someone asks about an orgy, guys are afraid of two swinging dicks in the same room.
This is, in my experience, very closeted behavior. The more "he man" a guy acts, the more I know he is afraid of being too easily convinced to gargle a set of nuts.
Same thing goes with the endless use of "gay" and other epithets as pejorative. Probably afraid that other swinging dick might end up in you mouth or anus.

Hell, even in a sponsors section, I asked an honest question and most all of the replies were homoerotic.

For the life of me I don't know why any cares about anyone else's sexual proclivities.

Its pretty fucking ridiculous to open up the forum and see a half dozen threads referring to gay, faggot, etc.

Are you a sailor or a semen? Lol okay no more gay threads today for me.... shits kinda funny though

This shit is getting out of hand .... Got these. Queens talking about giving the best blowjobs ???HUH come on man , joking around is fine , but take that shit back in your closet ...

I know. Poor guy. it's really impossible to get anything done with that hard, throbbing cock distracting you. :coffee:

I appreciate the kind words, not really sure if I am worthy of them but I'll take it.

Ok don't try to make me feel bad , I am just giving him a hard time because he has no problem doing it to me , and I do agree with you .... BTW it's fucking raining ... No golf today
I am trying to do light hearted humor in hopes you could banter with me but I can see you are just too sensitive.

I would make another gay joke right now about being too sensitive, but all the gay guys I know are mentally hardcore and don't let this kind of shit get to them :)

Get Shredded!
I laughed so hard at the post here it was almost an ab workout. Summer, are you familiar with the phrase "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :coffee:

I know. Poor guy. it's really impossible to get anything done with that hard, throbbing cock distracting you. :coffee:
Like I said THIS is why people have a problem with gays , just listen to this sick queen !!!! I mean come on dude .... Do you think the other straight guys on here approve of this ?? They just don't want to tell you how sick you are ... And by the butch bitch , if you are a female , you are the a classless excuse for a woman ....

Like I said THIS is why people have a problem with gays , just listen to this sick queen !!!! I mean come on dude .... Do you think the other straight guys on here approve of this ?? They just don't want to tell you how sick you are ... And by the butch bitch , if you are a female , you are the a classless excuse for a woman ....

People are teasing you because you have a problem dumbass. I knew it'd be just a few posts till you called me butch. lmfao. You are more sexually confused than anyone I have ever seen on a bb forum.

I laughed so hard at the post here it was almost an ab workout. Summer, are you familiar with the phrase "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :coffee:
Is this that skank Sheryv ????? I bet it is , the one that fuck people out of money running a scam ?????

Straight men who are not at all in question of or uncomfortable with their own sexuality don't almost puke at the thought of gay men having sex. What do they care? And they don't waste time thinking about it. It's not their business and they don't get all overly emotional about it. I like cock. I could give two shits less what any other woman likes or does with her body.

Straight men who are not at all in question of or uncomfortable with their own sexuality don't almost puke at the thought of gay men having sex. What do they care? And they don't waste time thinking about it. It's not their business and they don't get all overly emotional about it. I like cock. I could give two shits less what any other woman likes or does with her body.
Straight men are comfortable until gay fucks start talking about putting there cocks in your mouth and ass fucking them !!!!!! There is a big difference

I haven't been back here long, joined in 2012 though, but apparently a few guys have a problem with you pestering them for photos??? Why not just stop doing that? It reeks of insecurity and it's fucking annoying. If you don't know why some people don't like putting their pics out there then you are an idiot. Others remove their face or scribble over tattoos. Get a clue and stop being a pain in the ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Straight men are comfortable until gay fucks start talking about putting there cocks in your mouth and ass fucking them !!!!!! There is a big difference

Yea.... 9 fucking inches of difference you can't stop thinking about. :coffee:

I haven't been here long but apparently a few guys have a problem with your pestering them for photos??? Why not just stop doing that? It reeks of insecurity and it's fucking annoying. If you don't know why some people don't like putting their pics out there then you are an idiot. Others remove their face or scribble over tattoos. Get a clue and stop being a pain in the ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea.... 9 fucking inches of difference you can't stop thinking about. :coffee:
Grow up bitch , guys hide behind a screen and and throw fucking stones and are little bitches and that is all they do , so just call them out ... they have zero problem posting pics of all there illegal gear do they ????? I am done with your looser ass , don't you have some dirty diapers to change or are you working the track tonight ??? Bring daddy that money home babe ... Don't forget to shower first

Does she or doesn't she??? Funniest fucking shit ever.

Attachments

• devil-smiley-0152.gif
    devil-smiley-0152.gif
    964 bytes · Views: 41
Back