• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Implants

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I've taken an extreme liking to my wife's full breast cause she breastfeeding and don't want them to go away so I've agreed to buy her implants. Can anyone offer suggestions and or drs in the San Diego area?

you're better off going north to LA. That being said if you want the best imo, Dr Revis out of FL. dude is known worldwide. if you're set on staying local, Dr pousti is pretty high regarded and Dr sayed as well.

edited to throw in a couple good local options.

Last edited:
Probably looking to spend about 7500 so yea flying anywhere is out of the question.

Hey guys so I've taken an extreme liking to my wife's full breast cause she breastfeeding and don't want them to go away so I've agreed to buy her implants. Can anyone offer suggestions and or drs in the San Diego area?

La Jolla cosmetic surgery center is world renowned for breast augmentation. You would be crazy not to at least give them a shot.

They will give any cosmetic surgery facility in Orange county or LA a run for quality of work.

Wife went there. They did excellent work.

See is there is a university near you that teaches cosmetic surgery, the work is done by the doctor but students get to watch and cost around half price 4 to 5k

Probably looking to spend about 7500 so yea flying anywhere is out of the question.

It is cheap to fly, you could fly to FL round trip for under $500 for both of you. We flew to Europe recently and it was under $900 for both of us.

La Jolla cosmetic surgery center is world renowned for breast augmentation. You would be crazy not to at least give them a shot.

They will give any cosmetic surgery facility in Orange county or LA a run for quality of work.

Wife went there. They did excellent work.

Was actually considering this place. Was reading reviews and about the drs there

LA is the best place for this.A lot of good docs but with prices +10K

IML Gear Cream!
Was actually considering this place. Was reading reviews and about the drs there
There are other places in San Diego, absolutely no reason to drive to LA for a breast augmentation.

And 10k would be tops, cannot imagine a straight up breast augmentation costing that much.

Wife had hers done. After kids they look real. I'm a fan.

I wonder if you can use care credit for breasts

Bought some for the ex wife in ‘04. $4500 sub muscular saline. That was in Colorado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't implants suck.

Back