• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF homo association welcomes

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF has a large community of queers, at least 70% of all members just love the cock.

At least 20% are on the fence, but it's just a matter of time before a conversion is made. These guys are obvious, you can tell by their posting style .... vocally anti-gay but secret desires are brewing.

Anyway, after much discussion we'd like to open our rainbow community to a fellow member who is only days away from declining vagina forever....

Sumner ...... ASF's latest mini-queen ❤️

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Congrats Summy Bear. BTW- I am more than willing to say to everyone here I am gay if it gets me free gearz! That's as far as I go though.

If he denies vagina ... we have to get him a whistle. I was talking to an extremely gay guy who was telling me he had to blow his whistle when he became a dbag and almost got hit by a “ stupid trump supporter “ ... if he denies pussy he will indeed become one along with fat as most gays are fat

I need stats to back up this most gays are fat comment - I don't buy it- wait, maybe I do because you could also just as easily say most straight people are fat- nevermind
If he denies vagina ... we have to get him a whistle. I was talking to an extremely gay guy who was telling me he had to blow his whistle when he became a dbag and almost got hit by a “ stupid trump supporter “ ... if he denies pussy he will indeed become one along with fat as most gays are fat

Why would an inshape guy be gay ? You turn gay because even fat bitches don’t wanna fuck you

You aren’t born gay ... you’re born either a boy or girl, you decide wtf you are . It’s like religion

IML Gear Cream!
Several people told me they knew when they were 10-12 years old when they knew , but never said yea I was 4 thinking about boy dick

I happen to agree with you but you would be hard pressed to convince a significant portion in today's society that people aren't born gay.
You aren’t born gay ... you’re born either a boy or girl, you decide wtf you are . It’s like religion

No one is born a killer or Christian . You decide, no one is born anything except alive or still born

It’s gay propaganda , liberal logic. There’s far less gays than believed . They say 1/3 is gay . It’s more like 1/8 . I’d say 1/4 is bi , but bi just means you get what is offered

If you think more people are gay you will try to say faggot less and be more cautious of conversation in public. Just like you don’t tell black jokes around black people. It’s simple if they fill your head with crap and false facts they can pass laws to oppress the majority. ( gay marriage and Christian bakers ) it’s just to make the strange normal and normal strange. Example 1800s-1960s most believed in god , now if you believe in god you’re outed as intolerant and full of hate

If only rest of the world dealt with gays like Muslims do.
Throw them off a cliff them stone them to death. Sounds fun. Good cardio. Climbing up that cliff and then some delt and pec training throwing stones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
They stone them or hang them . If they are openly gay . Most Muslim don’t consider it gay if there is lady around to please you . So say you’re in prison and bang dudes , it’d be ok because no women are around. If a man isn’t around nor a woman, livestock is acceptable ( goat / camel ) if you fucked a dude behind your wife’s back then you get killed . If a boy is around that’s also ok . It’s one of the most contradicting religions. In fact most religions in my eyes are ignorant. Perhaps Jesus is the false idol and the sun is true god . Perhaps bees are the true god . Maybe it’s water or maybe sex is a god . Sex is the reason we all exist. Maybe worship a penis unless you’re a guy then make women worship the dick , it holds the power of life. Perhaps worship oxygen or who knows maybe cats are gods .

bed79493938aae1fff70aeec9d88bc05.jpg

I do apologize for my rants I’m a bit out there . I question everything . I question gravity as it proves weight . Most scientific theories haven’t been proven only published. I can bullshit my way through a 100 page story about one subject and give complicated equations no one else can solve. Time isn’t real . Look it up . It’s simply an easier method for enslavement whether its work school or tv . U want to know the true time lie naked outside with a boner

Nothing is real. We are living in the matrix.

Well I am not sure how many guys on the board that are gay and I really don't care because if they are gay at least they act like a man and not a flaming sick fuck , Anyways I am very sorry to break it to you but there is nothing gay about me , to be honest when I think of guys together it actually makes me sick ... Yes I know the biggest deniers are the biggest homos to I guess I am gay and don't even know it , so if I have any questions I will shout at you !!!!

Way to go, Sumner. You really reached a big milestone in your life. Wear it proud!

Well I am not sure how many guys on the board that are gay and I really don't care because if they are gay at least they act like a man and not a flaming sick fuck , Anyways I am very sorry to break it to you but there is nothing gay about me , to be honest when I think of guys together it actually makes me sick ... Yes I know the biggest deniers are the biggest homos to I guess I am gay and don't even know it , so if I have any questions I will shout at you !!!!

You up have a butt hole , that means you can be gay . Just open it bro

Notice how you gravitate towards phallic-like fruit and vege? A subtitle yet powerful message.

Start massaging your ring gear now. Be gentle with it. Preparation is important.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Back