• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Read on Tren! Your thoughts?

Good read.. So i take it tren e is better used for this then tren ace. I never used tren e i think i need to switch up... Thanks...

Cheapthreads out..

Interesting stuff. I sure love tren. I have an amateur theory that it's better for larger guys with naturally slower metabolism.

Interesting stuff. I sure love tren. I have an amateur theory that it's better for larger guys with naturally slower metabolism.

I love tren too. My friend actually just gave me shit for it the other day cuz im running another eq/tren cycle. He told me to try another compound! Fucker.

Thats what I gather bro. Interesting study.

Good read.. So i take it tren e is better used for this then tren ace. I never used tren e i think i need to switch up... Thanks...

Cheapthreads out..

I'll give it a shot after my endo stuff next month. Don't see any reason not to honestly. If it becomes a problem I can always reintroduce some test

IML Gear Cream!
Wont you get tren dick ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wont you get tren dick ?

The only time I ever got tren dick was after coming off a tren only cycle. While on I had no issues. If you cruise on tren when you come off you need to switch to some test or you will be fucked in the boner department. At least I was.

Thanks for this. I am looking to try tren for the first time. I am just on TRT only and wanted to only add in one thing. From searching the boards this could/should be my best thing to add. Moving to Arizona from NY where its tank top season all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for this. I am looking to try tren for the first time. I am just on TRT only and wanted to only add in one thing. From searching the boards this could/should be my best thing to add. Moving to Arizona from NY where its tank top season all the time.
You will love tren. 400 a week of tren e will provide what you are looking for.

How is 400 a week cruising :eek: its my blast dose.

You had me there. I was like. He must be doing like 1g on blast.

Thin line brother, between bravery and stupidity.

Get Shredded!
This article is 6 years old....and IDK if it was actually published or not? Either way, it hasn't had an impact on the medical community for Trt despite all the positive remarks about Tren e.

It also doesn't say a word about the negative sides either? Which any experienced user can tell you (night sweats, shortness of breathe, aggression). They vary on dosage and person to person but they exist. I am betting the guy who wrote the article never actually used it.

Tren is a love:hate for me.

Even when I ran very low doses of Tren A injected daily, it made me too aggressive in my daily life. There were times I almost wished someone would fuck with me so I could rip their head off. And that really isn't my norm. I normally avoid confrontation.

Sides of tren are very subjective. I went as high as 600 a week. Normally stay around 400-450.
The only side I get is sometimes unable to go into deep sleep during the night time but I can get deep sleep if I sleep during the day. It messes with the circadian rythm.
Apart from that. I have no aggression. No desire to fuck with people. I am like that off or on any AAS. So I am guessing tren amplifies your current aggression but if you are generally a laid back guy. No need to worry.
Although it will fuck with your kidneys and lipids over long term use.

Only sides I get from tren are muscle spasms and some might sweats.

Cruising on tren just does not sound appealing though.

I think they are considering a low dose of Tren for this experiment.

This article is 6 years old....and IDK if it was actually published or not? Either way, it hasn't had an impact on the medical community for Trt despite all the positive remarks about Tren e.

It also doesn't say a word about the negative sides either? Which any experienced user can tell you (night sweats, shortness of breathe, aggression). They vary on dosage and person to person but they exist. I am betting the guy who wrote the article never actually used it.

Even when I ran very low doses of Tren A injected daily, it made me too aggressive in my daily life. There were times I almost wished someone would fuck with me so I could rip their head off. And that really isn't my norm. I normally avoid confrontation.

I've noticed the longer I'm on tren the less side effects I get. Initially I have the sweats, reduced cardiovascular output, trouble sleeping, etc. If I'm on a moderate dose almost all sides go away after about 3 weeks. On higher doses only the sweating and sleep problems persist, but the sweating is minimal after a few weeks. However I start having prolactin gyno issues on long duration high dose.

I'd imagine that a cruise dose with no test would give much less in the way of side effects as compared to a normal blast.

Back