• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Labs A+

Novaone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This was my first order with Monster Labs and I'm very satisfied with the service. Thanks to TripleOverTime I also got a nice discount, so thanks a bunch. :D I have used a couple of other services but dang it it also have taken over a month to get your stuff. So it was sure nice to put in your order and get it the same week. Well Done! :clapping:

This was my first order with Monster Labs and I'm very satisfied with the service. Thanks to TripleOverTime I also got a nice discount, so thanks a bunch. :D I have used a couple of other services but dang it it also have taken over a month to get your stuff. So it was sure nice to put in your order and get it the same week. Well Done! :clapping:
Novaone! Good to see you over here from IMF forum. I'm glad you are satisfied with the customer service. Monster goes that extra step to make sure our customers get what they ordered in a timely fashion. Now the real test... trying out our products. I'm confident you will enjoy your goodies. Feel free to keep us updated on how you like them once you dig in. We have great reps on this board. Please get ahold of us if you ever need anything or have any questions. Thanks again and enjoy buddy.

Back