• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bust in Hattiesburg

Damn that sucks. Things like this keep me away from home brewing just for myself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Damn! Wonder what their ugl name was? If any hard to say but sucks none the less. Thanks for sharing bro .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don’t know yet but I’m sure someone on the boards knows who it is

Another one bites the dust...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

It might help them if no one says anything actually. Think about it.

It might help them if no one says anything actually. Think about it.

no I’m pretty sure they are fucked already

no I’m pretty sure they are fucked already

The only way we might know if a reseller drops off the radar as these guys might have been making gear for resale by others.

"The arrests culminate a near two-year investigation by the MBN, with assistance from U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and Lamar County Sheriff Department."

Two fucking years and who knows how much dough to bust a couple of guys making juice... while Big Pharma is busy flooding the market with opioids, killing thousands of Americans with impunity.

making the streets safer taking these hardcore health enthusiast off the streets

"The arrests culminate a near two-year investigation by the MBN, with assistance from U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and Lamar County Sheriff Department."

Two fucking years and who knows how much dough to bust a couple of guys making juice... while Big Pharma is busy flooding the market with opioids, killing thousands of Americans with impunity.

Dont forget incentives to doctors who prescribe anti depressants with 10+side effects ranging from dry mouth to increased suicidal tendencies...

There isn't an opiod epidemic or problem per se. The problem is that it was free Willy for many years, incredible over prescription, rampant pill mills and of course, big pharma happy to supply.
The "problem" appeared when the government decided that they needed to make a big show of "cracking down" and in typical knee jerk fashion, cold turkey cut off the supplies and paths for all the pillbillies, forcing them to seek out other forms. Enter heroin, the criminal element and profit seekers with zero concern for human life.
Its the same circle of prohibition, war on drugs, etc.

But yes, two years, probably millions of dollars wasted and in the end, the dudes will probably get a year or two.

What would freak me out is the two years worth of information on the motherfuckers ordering from them. And if the customers are of the low moral character of the ilk I see on this forum, when these two years worth of leads are approached, they'll sing like Mariah Canaries.

And not talking about it on the forum will help them? That's just fucking hilarious!

It was probably some lab on fb . I see a new lab popping up on fb every week . They always post a top view of the vials . Never a side view . I never order from those jokers . For all I know they’ll take my money and block me , maybe it’s just ba and Bb not even gear . Maybe their pills are corn starch and baking powder . I don’t waste my time. I joined one group and it seems like every other day I’m added to a group I don’t want a part of

There isn't an opiod epidemic or problem per se. The problem is that it was free Willy for many years, incredible over prescription, rampant pill mills and of course, big pharma happy to supply.
The "problem" appeared when the government decided that they needed to make a big show of "cracking down" and in typical knee jerk fashion, cold turkey cut off the supplies and paths for all the pillbillies, forcing them to seek out other forms. Enter heroin, the criminal element and profit seekers with zero concern for human life.
Its the same circle of prohibition, war on drugs, etc.

But yes, two years, probably millions of dollars wasted and in the end, the dudes will probably get a year or two.

What would freak me out is the two years worth of information on the motherfuckers ordering from them. And if the customers are of the low moral character of the ilk I see on this forum, when these two years worth of leads are approached, they'll sing like Mariah Canaries.

And not talking about it on the forum will help them? That's just fucking hilarious!

authorities rarely ever move down the food chain.

making the streets safer taking these hardcore health enthusiast off the streets

puun1.jpg

Back