• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycles, for your mind!

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all know the undeniable power of anabolic steroids to grow and strengthen your body. However, I think as bodybuilders and athletes, we often forget that our most powerful asset is sitting between our ears. What would you say if I told you that you could run a cycle that does for your mind what AAS does for your body?

Yeah, brother! I've spent the last couple months researching, working with my MD buddy, and testing some of these. Have you used any before?

If you are talking " stims" etc I used so much during the 60s that I am completely PERFECT !!Which are you playing with ? Great stuff-OD

If you are talking " stims" etc I used so much during the 60s that I am completely PERFECT !!Which are you playing with ? Great stuff-OD

Popular thread, LOL. I love stims too, but I'm actually talking about a class of drugs known as the "Racetams". They've been around for a few decades, and there have been enough clinical trials that I feel safe using them. Specifically, Oxiracetam and Nefiracetam. These drugs increase working memory significantly, and have a host of other "nootropic" effects. I've been cycling these for a few weeks, and the difference is very noticeable. Why not improve your mind along with your body?

OD - You're old enough that the senility has to be setting in by now, the Racetams should be right up your alley! ;)

What changes have you noticed? Increased ability to recall things? Increased focus? Is it like that movie Limitless where dude pops that pill and becomes an absolute genius with the ability to recall the smallest of details? lol

What changes have you noticed? Increased ability to recall things? Increased focus? Is it like that movie Limitless where dude pops that pill and becomes an absolute genius with the ability to recall the smallest of details? lol

I have noticed all of the above. Limitless is an awesome movie. I'm not learning linear algebra and plowing 1000 page books lol, but I certainly am more on top of my mental game. It's especially noticeable at work, and when I watch Jeopardy every night.

GSRacer- I am interested. how long have you been cycling this? Is it a pill or do you pin it? And for how long?

Interested myself ^^^

IML Gear Cream!
with my job I have to be on my A GAME 100% of the time. I'm interested in this. GS, please keep us posted if you don't mind. Thanks brother....

How does one cycle "racetams"? Just like cycling any other drug? For a limited period of time and then followed by a pct?

I run Nefiracetam and Oxiracetam at 500 mg QD for a few months (though it is safe to run longer). There isn't a need for a pct, because the racetams affect neurotransmitters, not a hormonal axis like AAS.

GSRacer- I am interested. how long have you been cycling this? Is it a pill or do you pin it? And for how long?

I've used them once before (a few years ago). Now there are some new ones that are available legally (just like research chems). The compounds come in powder form, and you cap them just as you would an oral Anabolic.

I've been looking into nootropics more extensively myself. I LOVE GABA. Works fantastically for me. Been reading more about the racetam family as well. A bit expensive though.

Thoughts on cerebrolysin GSR??

I recently tried noopept and added lechithin (for choline). I was disappointed to be honest. I may try it from another source to be sure.

how long before the effect takes place?

- - - Updated - - -

Get Shredded!
I've been looking into nootropics more extensively myself. I LOVE GABA. Works fantastically for me. Been reading more about the racetam family as well. A bit expensive though.

Thoughts on cerebrolysin GSR??

I actually haven't checked that out yet? You have info?

I recently tried noopept and added lechithin (for choline). I was disappointed to be honest. I may try it from another source to be sure.

The sources are as hit or miss as they are with the research Chem companies that sell ancillaries. That should say something in itself.

I would love more info on this topic

Best place to start is on Google. Check out "racetams"

With mist, the effects can be felt within an hour of dosing.

I've read up a lot on cerebrolysin and seems amazing. I may give it a shot starting at 1ml per day and ramp slowly

Have used phenylpiracetam when Jake from Antaeus Labs first introduced it. Only nootropic I've ever had thus far and used I'd preworkout and when I drove from Iowa to New Hampshire (1400miles/23 hours) straight through

Any activities you highly recommend while on these brain enhancers? Watching Jeopardy like you mentioned might be a good idea, or perhaps who wants to be a millionaire or maybe going through college study books?

Any activities you highly recommend while on these brain enhancers? Watching Jeopardy like you mentioned might be a good idea, or perhaps who wants to be a millionaire or maybe going through college study books?

Interesting selection of activities. I would say they are all good, minus Who Wants to be a Millionaire, lol. I kid. Working out your brain is every bit if not more important than working out your body. Anything that causes you to think critically, or use skills you don't normally use will be very beneficial.

How are you results with the racetams youre using?

I have had great results with Piracetam, supplementing it with choline in egg yolks. Extreme mental clarity, focus, memory recall, even better sleep/remembering dreams. No doubt this stuff is potent.

Cerebrolysin is where it's at brothers

Back