• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UFC Fighter Sues Vitamin Company, You Snuck Steroids Into Workout Supplement

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
UFC Fighter Sues Vitamin Company, You Snuck Steroids Into Workout Supplement
10/19/2017 9:39 AM PDT

UFC fighter Lyman Good claims his multi-vitamin was tainted with an illegal steroid, causing him to fail a drug test -- and now he's suing the vitamin companies allegedly responsible for his dirty test.
TMZ Sports has obtained the lawsuit filed in New York ... in which Good claims he went to a Vitamin Shoppe store before his fight at UFC 205 and purchased Anavite, a multi-vitamin.

Good claims he failed his USADA drug test -- which came up positive for 1-andro ... an illegal anabolic steroid.

Good says he turned over all of his supplements to the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) for further testing and it showed Anavite secretly contained 1-andro ... despite the fact it was not advertised or properly mentioned on the label.

In his suit, Good claims the manufacturer -- Gaspari Nutrition -- intentionally added the steroids in order to "increase sales in the competitive dietary supplements industry."

Good is suing Gaspari and Vitamin Shoppe (among others), claiming the store didn't honor its promise to "enforce strict quality assurance." He's seeking unspecified damages.

FYI, Good was ultimately hit with a 6-month ban for his positive drug test -- and he claims the whole ordeal has damaged his career.

We reached out to Gaspari and Vitamin Shoppe -- but neither had a comment.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/19/ufc-fighter-lyman-good-steroids-lawsuit/

Attachments

• 1019-lyman-good-anavite-instagram-4.jpg
    1019-lyman-good-anavite-instagram-4.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 68
Hi Tech owns them and they have been targeted 100% by FDA, USADA, etc..

I would like to see them take a bunch of units and test it. Independently. Then let's talk about this.

Heard was 1-andro as stated above. It's on other sites and boards as well.

Would I make more money fighting in the UFC or winning a huge law suit?? Hmmmm..... what would I do? Lol

It would be a crapshoot I say.

SOmeone will see a nice pay out over this one way or the other

SOmeone will see a nice pay out over this one way or the other

Hi Tech will have an independent lab test several of their units and then reveal the result.

If I had money to bet on this, I would bet that Hi Tech's product was not tainted. They have a pharmaceutical license and they would never risk losing that.

This is one of two things..FDA and USADA smear campaign against Jared and Hi Tech..

Or this UFC fighter was caught taking something illegal and tried to blame it on a product.

Think of the chain of evidence. This guy has a bottle in his possession, gets busted, then turns it over and it happens to be in the other capsules. Anyone of us could make that happen for any brand, for any product. It does not prove that any of Hi Tech's Gaspari line are tainted.

And they are super fast to post this in the Media. I hope Hi tech disproves this and then sues this guy and TMZ.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Tech will have an independent lab test several of their units and then reveal the result.

If I had money to bet on this, I would bet that Hi Tech's product was not tainted. They have a pharmaceutical license and they would never risk losing that.

This is one of two things..FDA and USADA smear campaign against Jared and Hi Tech..

Or this UFC fighter was caught taking something illegal and tried to blame it on a product.

Think of the chain of evidence. This guy has a bottle in his possession, gets busted, then turns it over and it happens to be in the other capsules. Anyone of us could make that happen for any brand, for any product. It does not prove that any of Hi Tech's Gaspari line are tainted.

And they are super fast to post this in the Media. I hope Hi tech disproves this and then sues this guy and TMZ.
My first thiught and what I believe happen is the dude got caught and needed an easy out... blame it on an innocent multi vitamin was his way of puching the blame off himself. Would be easy to doctor up some capsule then have them tested. We will find out one way or another.

My first thiught and what I believe happen is the dude got caught and needed an easy out... blame it on an innocent multi vitamin was his way of puching the blame off himself. Would be easy to doctor up some capsule then have them tested. We will find out one way or another.

That reminds me. .. that bottle of vitamin c you gave me made my bench go up 50lbs...

Would I make more money fighting in the UFC or winning a huge law suit?? Hmmmm..... what would I do? Lol

Some are in for the money like may weather but some love the sport. Money is secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back