• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT and DECA

White24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a question but I hear that some TRT doctors prescribe deca to their patients. I know this is not common but rare, I'm from the indiana area and didn't know if anyone can point me in the right direction to a doctor that does. I'm currently trt now and would like to try deca for my joints.

If you are willing to switch your doctor and go with Entourage Hormones, you could possibly be prescribed DECA. I say possibly, because you have to have documentation that shows any type of joint problems or whatever. For instance, I am on DECA for my Herniated Disc and Knee problems, just sent MRI reports over and it was easy as that.

If you have any questions about Entourage just ask. There are a few guys here that are under the care of Entourage including myself.

I tried calling entourage and no one answered then immediately got a text message needing me to confirm my identity and weird stuff, came off rather suspicious, but I do have mri's showing issues with my neck and elbow

Go to their website and fill out the request for more information. You'll receive an email within a couple of hours from Entourage. They are a legitimate medical practice, nothing to be suspicious about.

What do you guys notice in regards to adding nandrolone? I’ve heard it’s good for joints. How much extra do you pay for it? I have an achy left shoulder but years of heavy pressing, wonder if this would help.

What do you guys notice in regards to adding nandrolone? I’ve heard it’s good for joints. How much extra do you pay for it? I have an achy left shoulder but years of heavy pressing, wonder if this would help.

You’re with Entourage right? I’ll send you a PM, I don’t wanna drop prices on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done gentlemen, love when patients talk to patients. Just be careful what all you say as HIPPA is king!

Dr. B

IML Gear Cream!
Alot of guys use deca with cruise...low dose deca or mast e make alot of sense

Is there a TRT clinic that prescribes Deca, if anyone can point in the right direction greatly appreciated.

Is there a TRT clinic that prescribes Deca, if anyone can point in the right direction greatly appreciated.

I’d say, if you can’t get a doc to Rx it, it’d be best served to get some from a sponsor on here. I don’t think entourage is accepting new patients any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back