• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone vs Trenbolene

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So is Ment more powerful? Yes, a lot more powerful when you look at the ratios but its also jam packed with sides which the novice user have difficulties navigating. All that conversion is going to bloat you like the Michelin man and give you bitch tits the size of oranges over night. What can my experienced uses say about the two?

92f712ee11c9e61e1aeee8f14c17664b.jpg

Methylnortestosterone Acetate (Trestolone/MENT)

Trestolone Acetate has a minimum dosage of 10mg/day & as high of a dose as 50mg/day.

Trestolone was originally made for androgen substitution, yet it encompasses an immense amount of treatment applications.
In bodybuilding it is a synthetic steroid used that is considered highly powerful , & it exceeds the strength of testosterone. It is considered beneficial for the purpose of bodybuilding & strength training. It is acknowledged for its quick & effective results for the BB who is looking for fast strength improvement & is serious about increased mass in a short time.
Medical applications include: Testicular Failure, Contraception Therapies, Bone Mass Loss, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia , Prostate Cancer, Cachexia (know as a muscle wasting syndrome), Primary Hypogonadism, Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism , Baldness, & Sarcopenia.
Information:
Trestolone Ace will be found in an oral, injectable, implantation, & transdermal form, but it is not yet available as a prescription drug.
Trestolone Ace is a versatile steroid that should be cycled with a testosterone of any ester (such as Enathate, Cyp, or Prop). Trestolone cutting cycles can incorporate any of the traditional definition compounds such as, but not limited to: Var, Primo, T-bol, & Winny.
When combined with a mass building cycle, which should most always be Test based, some of the sterods that stack well including, but not limited to: Dbol, Halo, EQ, Tren (either acetate or enanthate), & Drol (A-bombs) (not recommended stack with Deca as it is a similar but more powerful compound).
The uses of of Trestolone Ace are essentially that of a stronger version of Deca, however it has a much shorter half-life. It's hypertrophic abilities are seen to be stronger than both Testosterone & Trenbolone.

Side Effects:
It Aromatizes more like a testosterone than a nandrolone. Thus, the side effects of Trestolone could easily be compared to Test Prop (such as possible male patterned baldnes, gyno, some water retention, etc)

608fbc71b93bb3852658cad4a0f7849e.jpg

Trenbolone Acetate

History: Trenbolone acetate was originally sold Finaject; an American injectable veterinary preparation widely used by BB’rs in the 80’s. It has now been over 20 years since it was voluntarily discontinued by the manufacturer, but it remains a subject of topic of conversation to this day. Also known as Finaplix, this form of Trenbolone acetate was produced as an implantable pellet, as a means of increasing lean meat yield in the cattle industry. Of course, BB’rs immediately took steps to convert this crude form of trenbolone into injectable drug through the use of what have been termed “conversion kits”. While unsterile and often leading to abscess & infection, this remained a popular practice for many years, largely due to its cheap price. These days, this method of extraction is wholly unnecessary, as the availability of Trenbolone acetate on the blackmarket is high and the cost low.

Method administration: Trenbolone acetate is administered in injectable form.

Drug Class: Trenbolone acetate belongs to the 19-nor family of steroids.

Primary Use: Trenbolone acetate is one of the most well known, respected, and popular AAS used in BB’ing today. This is not without good reason, as Trenbolone occupies a very unique place in the steroid world. While most potent mass-building AAS tend to result in significant water retention, Trenbolone breaks the mold by providing the user with the best of both worlds; a steroid which not only causes substantial muscle growth, but also increases hardness, density, vascularity, and dryness at the same time. It is well known as one of the best strength enhancers available, with many strength athletes considering it an indispensable part of their program. As a recomping drug, it doesn’t get any better, as Trenbolone’s proven nutrient repartitioning capabilities have catapulted it to the top of the multi-billion dollar meat industry. In terms of fat loss, again, Trenbolone has no equal, ranking at the very top of the list. As effective as Trenbolone is from a physical standpoint, its effect on the user’s psyche are just as pronounced. One of the main steroids responsible for coining the term “roid rage”, its ability to increase aggression/assertiveness and the alpha-male mind-set are almost unparalleled, being equaled only by Halotestin. This steroid pairs well with nearly all AAS and can be put to good use in both the off-season and pre-contest. One advantage of Trenbolone acetate not found with the other esters is its ability to rapidly clear the system. This can be a benefit for those individuals who begin to experience uncomfortable side effects, as they will generally dissipate within just a few days of the final inject. While many claim the drug to be unsuitable for beginners, such a broad statement is not always applicable. Still, those individuals contemplating its use should educate themselves beforehand.

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 500:500

Aromatizable: No.

Progestagenic Activity: No.

Methylated: No.

So is Ment more powerful? Yes, a lot more powerful when you look at the ratios but its also jam packed with sides which the novice user have difficulties navigating. All that conversion is going to bloat you like the Michelin man and give you bitch tits the size of oranges over night. What can my experienced uses say about the two?

92f712ee11c9e61e1aeee8f14c17664b.jpg

Methylnortestosterone Acetate (Trestolone/MENT)

Trestolone Acetate has a minimum dosage of 10mg/day & as high of a dose as 50mg/day.

Trestolone was originally made for androgen substitution, yet it encompasses an immense amount of treatment applications.
In bodybuilding it is a synthetic steroid used that is considered highly powerful , & it exceeds the strength of testosterone. It is considered beneficial for the purpose of bodybuilding & strength training. It is acknowledged for its quick & effective results for the BB who is looking for fast strength improvement & is serious about increased mass in a short time.
Medical applications include: Testicular Failure, Contraception Therapies, Bone Mass Loss, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia , Prostate Cancer, Cachexia (know as a muscle wasting syndrome), Primary Hypogonadism, Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism , Baldness, & Sarcopenia.
Information:
Trestolone Ace will be found in an oral, injectable, implantation, & transdermal form, but it is not yet available as a prescription drug.
Trestolone Ace is a versatile steroid that should be cycled with a testosterone of any ester (such as Enathate, Cyp, or Prop). Trestolone cutting cycles can incorporate any of the traditional definition compounds such as, but not limited to: Var, Primo, T-bol, & Winny.
When combined with a mass building cycle, which should most always be Test based, some of the sterods that stack well including, but not limited to: Dbol, Halo, EQ, Tren (either acetate or enanthate), & Drol (A-bombs) (not recommended stack with Deca as it is a similar but more powerful compound).
The uses of of Trestolone Ace are essentially that of a stronger version of Deca, however it has a much shorter half-life. It's hypertrophic abilities are seen to be stronger than both Testosterone & Trenbolone.

Side Effects:
It Aromatizes more like a testosterone than a nandrolone. Thus, the side effects of Trestolone could easily be compared to Test Prop (such as possible male patterned baldnes, gyno, some water retention, etc)

608fbc71b93bb3852658cad4a0f7849e.jpg

Trenbolone Acetate

History: Trenbolone acetate was originally sold Finaject; an American injectable veterinary preparation widely used by BB’rs in the 80’s. It has now been over 20 years since it was voluntarily discontinued by the manufacturer, but it remains a subject of topic of conversation to this day. Also known as Finaplix, this form of Trenbolone acetate was produced as an implantable pellet, as a means of increasing lean meat yield in the cattle industry. Of course, BB’rs immediately took steps to convert this crude form of trenbolone into injectable drug through the use of what have been termed “conversion kits”. While unsterile and often leading to abscess & infection, this remained a popular practice for many years, largely due to its cheap price. These days, this method of extraction is wholly unnecessary, as the availability of Trenbolone acetate on the blackmarket is high and the cost low.

Method administration: Trenbolone acetate is administered in injectable form.

Drug Class: Trenbolone acetate belongs to the 19-nor family of steroids.

Primary Use: Trenbolone acetate is one of the most well known, respected, and popular AAS used in BB’ing today. This is not without good reason, as Trenbolone occupies a very unique place in the steroid world. While most potent mass-building AAS tend to result in significant water retention, Trenbolone breaks the mold by providing the user with the best of both worlds; a steroid which not only causes substantial muscle growth, but also increases hardness, density, vascularity, and dryness at the same time. It is well known as one of the best strength enhancers available, with many strength athletes considering it an indispensable part of their program. As a recomping drug, it doesn’t get any better, as Trenbolone’s proven nutrient repartitioning capabilities have catapulted it to the top of the multi-billion dollar meat industry. In terms of fat loss, again, Trenbolone has no equal, ranking at the very top of the list. As effective as Trenbolone is from a physical standpoint, its effect on the user’s psyche are just as pronounced. One of the main steroids responsible for coining the term “roid rage”, its ability to increase aggression/assertiveness and the alpha-male mind-set are almost unparalleled, being equaled only by Halotestin. This steroid pairs well with nearly all AAS and can be put to good use in both the off-season and pre-contest. One advantage of Trenbolone acetate not found with the other esters is its ability to rapidly clear the system. This can be a benefit for those individuals who begin to experience uncomfortable side effects, as they will generally dissipate within just a few days of the final inject. While many claim the drug to be unsuitable for beginners, such a broad statement is not always applicable. Still, those individuals contemplating its use should educate themselves beforehand.

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 500:500

Aromatizable: No.

Progestagenic Activity: No.

Methylated: No.

Personally I’ll take tren over trest everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only used trest once and it was from a private source. I have been a tren lover for years, but for me trest was super. Take aways was to lower test to at least TRT levels, healthy dose of AI..... but for me, muscle fullness, quickly. Rapid weight gain. I have said in the past like a aromatizing tren ace.

forget what the paperwork says ,,, we need more real world comparisons like JD gave you..
i have never used anything that will recomp you like some great tren ace

forget what the paperwork says ,,, we need more real world comparisons like JD gave you..
i have never used anything that will recomp you like some great tren ace

I would like to hear more real user comparisons as well. Seems to be a lot of different opinions on Trest. I was thinking about giving it a go this winter but want to make sure it will be beneficial to for me.

I would like to hear more real user comparisons as well. Seems to be a lot of different opinions on Trest. I was thinking about giving it a go this winter but want to make sure it will be beneficial to for me.

I'm using it right now (Private source). No sides other than some random bacne that clears up once I start using back scrubber and Neutrogena religiously. No trensomnia, no crazy roid rage or aggression like Tren gives me. It's an amazing drug. Just good solid gains and literally seeing a difference in the mirror daily.

I'd prefer Trest any day..but it is "wetter" and aromatizes way more imo. Also for me it shuts me down and causes testicular atrophy faster then anything I have ever used.

Tren, I can't even bare to use. I get every side, insmonia, bad moods, night sweats, depression...you name it.

With Trest I get big and strong and do not have any of the sides listed above.

Pricewise it can certainly be very expensive imo.

Best version of Trest I have ever used was AAR liquid trest suspension. I have used probably 20 different versions in the past 10 years.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd prefer Trest any day..but it is "wetter" and aromatizes way more imo. Also for me it shuts me down and causes testicular atrophy faster then anything I have ever used.

Tren, I can't even bare to use. I get every side, insmonia, bad moods, night sweats, depression...you name it.

With Trest I get big and strong and do not have any of the sides listed above.

Pricewise it can certainly be very expensive imo.

Best version of Trest I have ever used was AAR liquid trest suspension. I have used probably 20 different versions in the past 10 years.

I’m with you on the tren sides. I use to run tren for month’s at a time when I was younger but now just as you mentioned the sides out weigh the gains for me. I think I will just give it a go and judge it for myself come January. I think I will run low doses of letro and just monitor my estrogen.

I'm giving trest a go for the first time now. 50mg Trest Ace/Test Prop EOD to start and will bump the trest up 25mg at a time if I need too some keeping test the same. (only 2 pins in)

I'll give an opinion a little further into cycle.

I don't think it'll compare to tren though. For me, tren flattens me out a ton and I recomp like crazy. Trest will probably be like a npp/SD combo I bet.... Little wet and rapid gains in size and strength.

I'm giving trest a go for the first time now. 50mg Trest Ace/Test Prop EOD to start and will bump the trest up 25mg at a time if I need too some keeping test the same. (only 2 pins in)

I'll give an opinion a little further into cycle.

I don't think it'll compare to tren though. For me, tren flattens me out a ton and I recomp like crazy. Trest will probably be like a npp/SD combo I bet.... Little wet and rapid gains in size and strength.

this... its like NPP on roids... tren flattens me out to like a mofo, I need to refeed way to often, carb loading just to feel full the next day,and most often I have to incorp NPP to the run..

Please keep us updated on your run.. What lab you running?

this... its like NPP on roids... tren flattens me out to like a mofo, I need to refeed way to often, carb loading just to feel full the next day,and most often I have to incorp NPP to the run..

Please keep us updated on your run.. What lab you running?
From a private guy

Subn... wish I saw this thread before I made mine.

Wait was this the compound that had saney melting a couple years back.... flipping out on AY on IMF?

No that was MTR, that was epic.

Trest is very mild aggression compared to tren or MTR.

Yeah that was one for the record books.. I did a little more reading and I don’t think this compound is for me. I’m trying to stick to more mild low dose stuff. I probably just run primo next year. For my long summer cycle keep test at trt and just add 3-400 primo with an oral on and off.

I remember that. I actually believe I should of won that transformation contest and got shafted. What ever happened to Saney?

Probably Ended up with full-blown AIDS

Back