• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

logger WANTED (Clenbuterol fat loss cycle)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
LtzsEZ.png

fmKi2P.png

Requirements needed and expectations:

• [*=center]Must be a ASF-Vet with a post count greater than 800

[*=center]Proved us with a detailed and unbiased log

Commitment and dedication

(Disclaimer: We do not provide the ladies, your commitment and dedication will dictate this and the results)

Compound used for log - Clenbuterol 40mcg/tab EP
Dosage amount/cycle duration will be negotiated when an individual is selected along with details on his/her goal
clenbuterol-40mcgtab-ep.jpg

I don't have enough posts.... but I do need to shed some poundage before I jump on my next cycle.... also have never tried clen.... I'm 230 right now at about 20%.... would be more than willing to do detailed log with before and afters

db942bdfaba094f3e8c97de2489e390b.jpg
9e06778b128dcc57871fea7ad0077929.jpg
. Okay more like 25%, I should also mention I've been off steroids for over three 1/2 years, I still lift and eat well, but I'm heavier than I should be and need to drop weight prior to my next cycle. Which I will also be logging here at asf when the right time comes. This could have dramatic results for me and I'm pretty sure some people would like to see that.

You seem like a good candidate. Why so long in between cycles? Seem like good size and muscle for being off so long. I was same weight and a bit higher bodyfat when I started up again (havent been under 230 since freshman year in HS). How tall are you? You know what kind of cycle you are going to start with and what weight/BF are you wanting to get down to before starting? Good luck to you.

You seem like a good candidate. Why so long in between cycles? Seem like good size and muscle for being off so long. I was same weight and a bit higher bodyfat when I started up again (havent been under 230 since freshman year in HS). How tall are you? You know what kind of cycle you are going to start with and what weight/BF are you wanting to get down to before starting? Good luck to you.

First off thanks fir the vote.... as far as coming off the gear, that was just a personal choice, sometimes your body speaks to you and listening to it is your best option. I've managed to keep some decent size because I still lift even when I'm off gear unlike many others, and I usually eat enough for two throughout the day..... I don't take supplements just Whole Foods, fish oils and a multi. Also I should mention I'm a union laborer soo my job is physically demanding which is both good and bad I guess. Yeah my next cycle will consist of test low, eq, tren, tbol, var. dosages depending I'll have a thread to discuss this in more detail I'm 5'10", and I'd like to get down somewhere near 15-17% before I jump into a cycle.

Back