• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asking for a male friend... acne clear up with working out?

Liftingmermaid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have this guy friend that has a lot of back acne and doesn't lift. He recently went through a huge weight loss- 85lbs. He said that it wasn't a problem until he lost all the weight.

I know it's a sign that he has excess androgen hormones but that I thought was lifting might actually help. My thinking is that if he has all that extra testosterone that it will get channeled into repair and building instead of "floating around in his body" causing problems?

I honestly thought acne was only really a side for guys taking steroids.

What do y'all think?

So I have this guy friend that has a lot of back acne and doesn't lift. He recently went through a huge weight loss- 85lbs. He said that it wasn't a problem until he lost all the weight.

I know it's a sign that he has excess androgen hormones but that I thought was lifting might actually help. My thinking is that if he has all that extra testosterone that it will get channeled into repair and building instead of "floating around in his body" causing problems?

I honestly thought acne was only really a side for guys taking steroids.

What do y'all think?

Hmm i lost a lot more weight than that but did not get any acne.
The only probable cause i can relate is that his test estrogen conversion is now less so he has more free test running around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So would lifting help? I mean outside of the other obvious benefits.

I'm obviously trying to convince him of the benefits. He's being weird about getting in the gym. I keep saying I'll show him what to do.

So would lifting help? I mean outside of the other obvious benefits.

I'm obviously trying to convince him of the benefits. He's being weird about getting in the gym. I keep saying I'll show him what to do.

maybe that's his hang up? sounds dumb but a lot of guys probably wouldn't take a female up on showing them around the gym.

I dont believe how working out can help with acne. It can help open up sweat pores and improve hygiene if he takes baths regularly. Which may reduce acne a little.
He can try acutane.

I dont believe how working out can help with acne. It can help open up sweat pores and improve hygiene if he takes baths regularly. Which may reduce acne a little.
He can try acutane.

Eek Accutane is pretty hard on your body right? I know he showers like twice a day. I just thought mauve he had high testosterone and lifting night variance out the hormones a bit.

How old is he?
Any recent blood tests?

IML Gear Cream!
First time I used the injesction steroid on my legs with sore last 2weeks, according to this time I feel really strong the steroid ,so I used them untill now never met the side effect as the sore

If he's using scented bath wash or anything like that he might should try swapping to am anti-bacterial bar soap for a while on top of doing other things for it. I found that to help me out greatly during some breakout times in the past.

Back