• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pain killer that doesn't impact gains

Weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This ^^^^^

Also Kratom has great pain relieving properties.

Depending on the pain., if it's mild pain I take nothing., if I need to take something for pain I prefer a pure opioid that doesn't have any Acetaminophen.

I'm no guru by any means but I can share personal experiences. Truth be it., I have noticed many times that when I feel good and tight from a workout and I take an opioid for pain... the tightness and fullness becomes soft and not as "pumped". Body chemistry I imagine plays a role in what the effects are for an individual. I know some hardcore pain killer addicts and a couple of them that train are jacked pretty damn solid.

Trial and error to see what works best for you.
Maybe look into Tramadol., Torodol., if you want to avoid opioids. Good luck man!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Llewellyn talked about this somewhere in his books, iirc. Something like "Analgesics deaden the signals presented by fatigue products and microtears/damage, thereby lessening results." Not by any stretch a quote but that was the gist I got.
Of course he was pushing that Arachidonic acid shit that was like arthritis in a bottle too.

I resist the pain to the point of if it affects my sleep. Then I consider an NSAID. Any actual pain medication is counterproductive, imo, even if necessary.

What is ibuprofen?

Ibuprofen.

Max dosage being 600mg/6 hours.

For a headache 400mg and 12oz of water on a not-empty stomach should do the trick.

NSAIDs and any opiate will impact gains, and with opiates mental health.

Weed or kratom. Careful with kratom though tolerance builds quickly. These two are honestly your best options.

I think with enough Tren its a moot point ;)

Seriously just make sure you have plently of protein in your diet and any steroid is going to significantly increase protein synthesis.

If I had to choose one natty I would go with Kratom.

IML Gear Cream!
Blueberry Kush hybrid... my goto pain killer
41a99f9ba5460162a4c1f02702947656.jpg

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Vicaine , doesn’t effect muscle growth, great energy, focus ,never had a better workout , and no hang over effects. I’m no rep so no skin in this for me but one of the best supplements I have ever taken. surprised Wess hasn’t chimed in.

This ^^^^^

Also Kratom has great pain relieving properties.

Depending on the pain., if it's mild pain I take nothing., if I need to take something for pain I prefer a pure opioid that doesn't have any Acetaminophen.

I'm no guru by any means but I can share personal experiences. Truth be it., I have noticed many times that when I feel good and tight from a workout and I take an opioid for pain... the tightness and fullness becomes soft and not as "pumped". Body chemistry I imagine plays a role in what the effects are for an individual. I know some hardcore pain killer addicts and a couple of them that train are jacked pretty damn solid.

Trial and error to see what works best for you.
Maybe look into Tramadol., Torodol., if you want to avoid opioids. Good luck man!!

Well chronic use has a different effect on protein synthesis. The negative effects go away.

Vicaine , doesn’t effect muscle growth, great energy, focus ,never had a better workout , and no hang over effects. I’m no rep so no skin in this for me but one of the best supplements I have ever taken. surprised Wess hasn’t chimed in.

Because large amounts of Tianeptine aren't a great idea.

I think with enough Tren its a moot point ;)

Seriously just make sure you have plently of protein in your diet and any steroid is going to significantly increase protein synthesis.

If I had to choose one natty I would go with Kratom.

exactly dude ,,, moot point unless you are a real junkie,,, i use a fair amount of prescription morphine almost daily

Advil- ibuprofen or kratom.

Keep in mind that if you get carried away with the kratom it can elevate prolactin a good bit after a while.

Advil- ibuprofen or kratom.

Keep in mind that if you get carried away with the kratom it can elevate prolactin a good bit after a while.
I did not know that...I've never lactated or even came close from anything. Do you know if the elevated prolactin is from large doses of Kratom or long term use.; or combination of both?? This is interesting.

I did not know that...I've never lactated or even came close from anything. Do you know if the elevated prolactin is from large doses of Kratom or long term use.; or combination of both?? This is interesting.

Not lactating levels just high. Probably large doses over a good period of time. Took me a long time and about 5 blood tests to figure out what was causing it. I was about 5 or so points above the top end of the reference range.

It's not permanent by any means. Came right back down after taking a break.

Get Shredded!
Not lactating levels just high. Probably large doses over a good period of time. Took me a long time and about 5 blood tests to figure out what was causing it. I was about 5 or so points above the top end of the reference range.
Thanks for the info brother I appreciate that.!!
Great info to know my dude. 🤙

exactly dude ,,, moot point unless you are a real junkie,,, i use a fair amount of prescription morphine almost daily

Seriously? I've wondered if steroids make nsaids a "moot point".
Is there a blood test for protein synthesis? Lol

Well chronic use has a different effect on protein synthesis. The negative effects go away.

Tramadol might be a good idea, not sure.

I'm looking for headache relief with no bullshit (scents and ointments don't work for me). Ibuprofen works.

Tramadol might be a good idea, not sure.

I'm looking for headache relief with no bullshit (scents and ointments don't work for me). Ibuprofen works.

Don't fuck around with ibuprofen if you're running gear.

Don't fuck around with ibuprofen if you're running gear.

My liver is fine.
I understand your general point, but my point is I don't want ibuprofen because of its effects on gains/muscle.

I wish we got some real thoughts going here; I can think of a single pain killer that will take care of headaches that doesn't hurt muscle.

Fentanyl? Any effect on headaches?
Yes, I'm aware it will kill you. I'm also aware I've taken fentanyl patches ten or more times in the past and didn't die. I'm looking for something that I can take once or twice a month that will take care of extreme headaches and let me sleep and maybe get a little fucked up. Morphine? Nubaine?

Good old fashioned aspirin.

Using hardcore opiates for headaches just seem like a bad idea. It's just so easy for a time or two a month to turn into something that doesn't end well.

I have been using Percs....between 30-40mg/ day for my hip for the past 1 1/2 years. It has not hampered my training or ability to gain muscle / lose fat. This is not a scientific assessment of course, but being a vet (meaning training 5-6 days / week for 30+ years), I feel I know my body and I would surely realize that there is a problem with the narcotics if there was one. Just my opinion.

Yes...It works GREAT.!!! Just don't use any powder fent. Patches or Lollipop's ONLY.!!

That is correct., they make Cherry flavored fent Lollipop's., or atleast they used to make them.
I'm not 100% sure cuz I haven't touched an opiate in 14yrs.!!

My liver is fine.
I understand your general point, but my point is I don't want ibuprofen because of its effects on gains/muscle.

I wish we got some real thoughts going here; I can think of a single pain killer that will take care of headaches that doesn't hurt muscle.

Yes, I'm aware it will kill you. I'm also aware I've taken fentanyl patches ten or more times in the past and didn't die. I'm looking for something that I can take once or twice a month that will take care of extreme headaches and let me sleep and maybe get a little fucked up. Morphine? Nubaine?

It's not your liver, it's your kidney's.

Back