• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren hard!

When that vid finished another started, watched several. Some good entertainment...lol

Fuck it., I HATE NOSY PEOPLE that get into other people's business. That fat cunt got the tongue lashing she deserved. She started running her fuckin mouth about something that was none of her business. Then when dude confronts her and tells her to mind her own business all the sudden she plays victim and says she just wants that guy to leave her alone. Fuck that fat cunt. She deserved that shit.!! If she would have minded her own business and went to McDonald's for her double cheeseburgers maybe she wouldn't have got that tongue lashing.

Fuckin NOSY PEOPLE SUCK!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

prob there to get his nails done,, i heard that place gives a great mani/pedi

Fat bitch has her phone out of course! Smh first thing people do when the see somethin happening is oh lemme record this or oh lemme post this. Foh

Fucking moral police. If you got the balls to tape a man without consent then have the balls to confront him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat bitch has her phone out of course! Smh first thing people do when the see somethin happening is oh lemme record this or oh lemme post this. Foh

IKR.!!! She did exactly what you said. She's poppin off while recording about calling the police and shit...it was NONE OF HER BUSINESS. If she only would have kept her focus on those McDonalds double cheeseburgers she wouldn't have had any issues.

Also I'm not saying this as a shot at women by any means. I just HATE NOSY PEOPLE and that includes males also.

"OMG! I'm in fear for my life!"
yep, but don't put the fucking phone down whatever you do.
Fucking people and their phones. Poisoned the gym, poisoning society and every formerly private aspect of our lives.

Like in Vegas. People being shot around you. Is your instinct to run or, god forbid, HELP people? No man, just film that shit with that phone you're obsessed with.

IML Gear Cream!
So the angry black guy got a ticket because he was in the wrong & parked illegally...then got mad at the "officer/guard" who was upholding the law. Then turned on the lady who was basically being a good Samaritan and trying to prevent an assault, because the black guy verbally threatened violence.

Agreed, she was stupid because she confronted him the way she did. But clearly the cops needed to be called, that dude was out of control. If i was in that situation, i would not let the guard get assaulted and stand there and mind my own business. I'm all for don't tread on me, and staying in your own lane...but that guy was about to assault the officer, and that isn't okay. Don't be a bury your head in the sand type of person.

"OMG! I'm in fear for my life!"
yep, but don't put the fucking phone down whatever you do.
Fucking people and their phones. Poisoned the gym, poisoning society and every formerly private aspect of our lives.

Like in Vegas. People being shot around you. Is your instinct to run or, god forbid, HELP people? No man, just film that shit with that phone you're obsessed with.

My point exactly!! This man understands!

So the angry black guy got a ticket because he was in the wrong & parked illegally...then got mad at the "officer/guard" who was upholding the law. Then turned on the lady who was basically being a good Samaritan and trying to prevent an assault, because the black guy verbally threatened violence.

Agreed, she was stupid because she confronted him the way she did. But clearly the cops needed to be called, that dude was out of control. If i was in that situation, i would not let the guard get assaulted and stand there and mind my own business. I'm all for don't tread on me, and staying in your own lane...but that guy was about to assault the officer, and that isn't okay. Don't be a bury your head in the sand type of person.

The guy was okay with getting the parking ticket. He knew he was wrong but the security guard and the woman pissed him off. Its none of their business.
He said he will listen to law enforcement agency. Not some random bitches high on estrogen.

That's fine and all but is it really necessary to call out his color?!? Cmon man don't feed into racist bs.

The guy was okay with getting the parking ticket. He knew he was wrong but the security guard and the woman pissed him off. Its none of their business.
He said he will listen to law enforcement agency. Not some random bitches high on estrogen.

"security guard" was the parking patrol.

"security guard" was the parking patrol.

Just give the ticket and be off. Or call the cops and get him arrested. Theres no need to give moral lectures.

Just give the ticket and be off. Or call the cops and get him arrested. Theres no need to give moral lectures.

I agree with screw the lady. As far as the parking patrol goes. I didnt see him giving a lecture to anyone. I see the owner of the jeep in front of his jeep yelling at the parking dude because he got a ticket. But who knows. I just thought it was a funny vid. Ive been that heated over dumb shit.

They're all idiots besides the guy who was doing his job and issued the ticket.

The "Bro" who thinks he needs to "put people in their place" and the fucking "heroes" with their cell phone camera looking for drama.

30 years ago the guy who got the ticket would have got in his car, drove off and cussed the fuck out of that security guard and everyone would have been happy.

He needs a hug .... some people make fools of themselves. No one in the video deserved that . If you’re out in public you’re always being video taped . Dude needs to calm down. If you have plenty of money why act like a bitch ? He should have taken the ticket drove off and been on his merry way . The only thing that makes things worse is your attitude

Back