• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High reps

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy shit I'm dying over here lol. Started high reps again, today was chest 7 sets of 50 flat bench. 6 sets of 50 reverse grip. 6 sets of 50 incline.
I forgot how amazing the pumps are. I did this before and got in the best shape of my life while making gains. You guys should try this shit. You'll feel like a bitch doing 135 on bench but if anyone says anything tell them to jump in and see how fast the respect that light weight after.
Give it a shot guys. The pump is like nothing I've ever felt.
Only shitty part is I'm off gear this time.

I don't do 50 reps for an entire chest session lol.

To close to cardio for this guy lol.

350 reps for flat bench?

Waste of time imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350 reps for flat bench?

Waste of time imo

Do it one time and get back to me. Just try it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't do 50 reps for an entire chest session lol.

To close to cardio for this guy lol.

True but I'm trying to cut. But the last time I did this I was on tren and got in amazing shape.

I would rather do partials and MTUT.

I’m not doubting the pump lol but couldn’t you get the same results from doing a few heavy sets

Naw bro I'm telling you it's not the same. Next week when I go heavy 10 to 12 sets is easy work lol. It fucks with your head.

Holy shit I'm dying over here lol. Started high reps again, today was chest 7 sets of 50 flat bench. 6 sets of 50 reverse grip. 6 sets of 50 incline.
I forgot how amazing the pumps are. I did this before and got in the best shape of my life while making gains. You guys should try this shit. You'll feel like a bitch doing 135 on bench but if anyone says anything tell them to jump in and see how fast the respect that light weight after.
Give it a shot guys. The pump is like nothing I've ever felt.
Only shitty part is I'm off gear this time.
This is so funny you just post this .... I just came upstairs ( I have a little gym downstairs ) This is how I just did and usually do chest , by the way I can barley move my arms up ... All I do is 5 set of flat bench ( works the whole chest ) So 5 sets of 20 / 15 reps .... Its all mind muscle , for me anyways . I do believe people are different though .. It TRULEY works for me , and I know the hatters will say I do not have a good chest , but I will match a pic rite now !!! Hurry I still have a great pump ( GOOD SUST and MAST ) helps a little to ,,, ha ha

This is so funny you just post this .... I just came upstairs ( I have a little gym downstairs ) This is how I just did and usually do chest , by the way I can barley move my arms up ... All I do is 5 set of flat bench ( works the whole chest ) So 5 sets of 20 / 15 reps .... Its all mind muscle , for me anyways . I do believe people are different though .. It TRULEY works for me , and I know the hatters will say I do not have a good chest , but I will match a pic rite now !!! Hurry I still have a great pump ( GOOD SUST and MAST ) helps a little to ,,, ha ha

Haha good shit. Yeah I'm spent right now it does the job and form is on point with the lighter weight.
My workout partner is big as fuck and ripped. He's been doing this for years.
I'm sure your right tho it's not for everyone.

High reps on chest for sure. Maybe not 50, for me it's more 20-25. Helps a lot with not aggravating old injuries. A guy has to pay close attention to form on high reps. It's easier to keep putting the weight up with poor form when doing lower weight for reps it seems.

I have to do my bar work in a squat cage under the bars anymore. If my jacked up shoulder decides to do something stupid I can abort quickly and weasel out under the bar.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude at my gym competes and is a monster. I have never seen him handle over 225 lbs on anything. Perfect form and super slow reps and light ass weight.

Time under tension baby!

I never go heavy. I'm not in this to powerlift. Why would I put my joints through extra stress? It's not like the muscle knows it's failing at a lower weight. Growth is the same without risk of injury.

I've had friendly bets with fellow gym goers where for 3 months I just do high rep low weight and they go heavy and we see who gains more strength at the end. Every time results are literally the same. Even if they weren't again I could care less how strong I am, just how strong I look

i love reps . supper sets, giant sets,, its how i train .. never use more then 45 lb db for anything ..
i curl the 15's and and the 20;s . i stand next to guys surling the 50 ;s
then i get a pump and take the baggy shirt off. they just.
stare and are like wtf lol.
i say whatever works for you .. roll with it,, also mix it up

i love reps . supper sets, giant sets,, its how i train .. never use more then 45 lb db for anything ..
i curl the 15's and and the 20;s . i stand next to guys surling the 50 ;s
then i get a pump and take the baggy shirt off. they just.
stare and are like wtf lol.
i say whatever works for you .. roll with it,, also mix it up
Yes sir tell it !!

Yes sir tell it !!

one of the secrets to staying lean,,, fuck cardio ,, who wants to be a hamster on a wheel .
fucking and walking your dog that's all the cardio anyone really needs imo . obviously gear , diet and training all have to be died in,,,
in that order

one of the secrets to staying lean,,, fuck cardio ,, who wants to be a hamster on a wheel .
fucking and walking your dog that's all the cardio anyone really needs imo . obviously gear , diet and training all have to be died in,,,
in that order
There may be some marriott that , I HATE treadmill , but I love fucking my wife all night .. I think she will like my new training program ...

There may be some marriott that , I HATE treadmill , but I love fucking my wife all night .. I think she will like my new training program ...

BC fuck cocktail
1 hour prior
30mg liquid cialsis
4 shots Jack
30 mg perc , or oxy
she will thing you are king kong

BC fuck cocktail
1 hour prior
30mg liquid cialsis
4 shots Jack
30 mg perc , or oxy
she will thing you are king kong
Good shit!
I miss Tren soo much. I hate not being able to nut but theres something about just getting that cardio in when your in bed!

Dude at my gym competes and is a monster. I have never seen him handle over 225 lbs on anything. Perfect form and super slow reps and light ass weight.

Time under tension baby!
I swear it works. Now that Ive been able to work back up to it Im ready for the high reps again. It will knock your dick in the dirt if your not use to going to the gym 5 days a week. Im finally there again.

I agree....love high reps with lower weight and perfect form. The pump is amazing. I'm at the age where I don't need to put unnecessary strain on my joints or possibly aggravate an old injury by pushing heavy weight. When you think your done and fully pumped., go grab some resistance bands and rep out the exercise till complete failure for a few sets. Talk about sore as fuck the next day.

Different strokes for different folks.

As mentioned you can throw low rep with heavier weight days in your routine to mix it up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I am all about the high reps on certain lifts. I wouldn't go as high as 50 reps, but probably some where in the middle.

A few years ago I did a 25 rep per set workout. In all the workout was 600 reps. Flat bench, Incline bench, incline flys, etc. All of them were 4x25. 6 different movements. Was in really good shape doing this workout.

This is the way to work out every single muscle group in the entire body... I love seeing guys lifting shit their body can't handle, with terrible form , it let's me know I'm doing something right. Minimal exertion for maximum gains SON!

Lmao go heavy or go the hell home!

Honestly if you are injury free going heavy some weeks and going light others is fine. Once you get a serious injury heavy poundages are out the window

Honestly if you are injury free going heavy some weeks and going light others is fine. Once you get a serious injury heavy poundages are out the window

I'm doing heavy one week and light the next. Just figured it's good to switch it up now and then.

Back