• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Genotropin & G-Tropin on sale 10/16/17

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
0c3397b4035f447df5c2736ad255f19b.jpg

We are proud to announce that our pharmacy grade HGH will be on sale for $150 for 36IU compared to the normal price of $250 for 36IU. There will be no time limit on this sale. If you have never tried pharmacy grade HGH this is your chance. Genotropin is really in a league of its own and you will not find it for a better price than this. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

b077cdc7c95365d0e76f60b01d2b34a9.jpg

We are offering up our G-tropin line for sale. Recent blood test scored a 25 (10iu) so it definitely qualifies for great quality. You can now pick these bad boys up for $160 for 100iu. Get them before they're gone.

So I have a question about the Gens? I ordered some recently and I received that exact cartridge. How do you use it? Mine did not come with a pen. I have Nordi and Omni pens but this is my first order with Gentropins. I typically stick to Jintropin but I like the pens when I travel.

Better jump on it. Thats a hell of a buy right there.

Back