• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where are all the OGs ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where are all the vets ? Dima , Velicity , BC , Intense , Rehh , Vision , Sorry I am missing a lot of cats , but I come back after a month and it's a whole new cast of characters , some of them are crazy as bat shit !!!!! This forum is moving in a new direction .. Let's talk gear and post progress pics and fight and get down like good old boys do ... Not this new radical liberal vibe ???? 🙄😴😴😴😴 . It's a snooze fest .

Summy bear your right .... let's sword fight, talk shit , and get back on track. You crack me up bro, but your right, hmmm maybe I need to swap some more forums into my Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us see that sexy swimmers body

Heard you got under 200 pounds... Must be getting jacked
Still holding over 220lbs , but getting that sexy body the girls can't resist !!!!! To bad I am married and I promised myself I will stay loyal to my wife after I got caught 5 years ago ..

Let us see that sexy swimmers body
Frank r u getting fat again ? No fucking willpower with this guy , he just eats pizza and drinks beer until somebody calls him out ... I am just busting your balls , but I will be watching you

Summy bear your right .... let's sword fight, talk shit , and get back on track. You crack me up bro, but your right, hmmm maybe I need to swap some more forums into my Tapatalk.

Don't you guys have any good stories , or pics of your girls ass or some good gear or your Harley's or cool cars ????? Fuck dudes !!!!' Boring

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody beat someone up lately or go to jail or get drunk and wake up in a orgy ?

The OGs? Nigga you been on ASF for 1 year hahahahahahhaa

Wow you have been here 6 months longer than me !!!' Lmao 😂 what a LOOOOOOOSER

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you guys have any good stories , or pics of your girls ass or some good gear or your Harley's or cool cars ????? Fuck dudes !!!!' Boring

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody beat someone up lately or go to jail or get drunk and wake up in a orgy ?

Nope but me and my girl popped a few mollys this weekend and rubbed each other down for about 8 hours straight....... I coulda swore I was the Cheshire Cat
773d8567edd0132ba623ce51d42a2f03.jpg

O yeah here's a pic of my girls tits on the boat this summer
72dd0aa386824a1187eabe8db3336964.jpg

There ya go ..... I like the colors on the life vest

If your looking at the colors of her vest I'm sorry to tell you summy ...... butt you might be?

This thread has the potential to become epic. Just watch!

Wow , Beef Cakes is scary !!!!!!! What is he running , Tren and Dbol ? Cool dog

Just the usual .... some potatoes, eggs, and ground beef for my BITCH...... she's got terrible allergies, so I had to modify her diet a bit.... whole food route has been cheaper than the vet .....

Shit there's a lot of older members that don't post anymore.

I feel like this forum is a safe room from bullies these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel like this forum is a safe room from bullies these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sherk is fucking SHERKED , if that is a real and resent pic of dude ... looking good my man

Just the usual .... some potatoes, eggs, and ground beef for my BITCH...... she's got terrible allergies, so I had to modify her diet a bit.... whole food route has been cheaper than the vet .....

Ya my dog has REALLY BAD allergies !!!! All I can do now is just take her to the vet for a shot every couple months !!!! It really works , she will keep my ass up all night scratching and having fucked up ears if I don't ...

Where are all the vets ? Dima , Velicity , BC , Intense , Rehh , Vision
You know fucking what? When you got banned I inquired about the length of the banishment. I was told 30 days. I have been scratching off the days off my calendar ever since, anxious for your return, and BOOM after 30 days you were reinstated...... But you never even thought about me GDI. Pretty sure I've been posting longer then any of those guys. Butthurt! Bastard.

Go Eagles, go Buckeyes! So there.

Back