• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Selling Personal Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is not ok.

I've talked with Heavy about this and anyone who posts a thread to sell AAS and isn't a paying sponsor will receive a ban.

There is a ton of risk with this not only to the seller and the buyer but, also everyone here.

Consider this everyone's one and only warning. From now the member will be banned immediately.

If you want to sell here, pay and be a sponsor.

So no selling period?

I've acquired a lot of stuff the last couple of years I can't use, or got extra. But rules are rules so fuck it, besides there are sites that allow it.

This is not ok.

I've talked with Heavy about this and anyone who posts a thread to sell AAS and isn't a paying sponsor will receive a ban.

There is a ton of risk with this not only to the seller and the buyer but, also everyone here.

Consider this everyone's one and only warning. From now the member will be banned immediately.

If you want to sell here, pay and be a sponsor.
This is the pit so I guess I can say this. I've said this before in a thread, and I'll say it again now. What is the difference between this and the Homebrew section? Never got a good answer before. I have zero issues with people talking about their trophy brew, but we all know where that ends up going.....I just despise hypocrisy.

This is the pit so I guess I can say this. I've said this before in a thread, and I'll say it again now. What is the difference between this and the Homebrew section? Never got a good answer before. I have zero issues with people talking about their trophy brew, but we all know where that ends up going.....I just despise hypocrisy.

I read the other day in the brew section.... This guy brewed up a bunch of stuff and said "I never use this before" and didn't plan to then... So why was he brewing it and posting his find he'd results on the forum.... Hmmmmmm... But yet a few guys cant trade their left overs

Hopefully people will read this.... unlike the people who continually ignore the "no domestic discussion" rule.

In home brew you don't have money involved.....

Also, that's a section to learn and pass back and forth ideas, not sell them.

Agree... from way back when Colochine was posting and now to Tone ive always enjoyed and learned alot from these guys. I appreciate dudes who are willing to spread some knowledge and give advice.

IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully people will read this.... unlike the people who continually ignore the "no domestic discussion" rule.
Those will be getting hammered immediately as well.

I can count on one hand the number of guys I have banned since I became a mod and 3 of those were gimmicks of Fran, some idiot talking about cutting people's heads off and the last was disregarding the rules after I warned him.

I'm about the only active mod besides 45 and heavy (he's pretty busy) so I try to be lenient and fair but, that becomes a pretty annoying situation when things don't stop.

Your not really that nieve are you!?!

Your not really that nieve are you!?!
When you see someone post on the open forum in the home brew section I have xyz for sale you let me know.

What goes on off open forum is non of my concern unless it's reported to me with proof of the action.

Im not sure what nieve means..... do you mean "naive?"

But good for you trying to sound out a word you can't spell... you get a gold star for effort.

Yup that's the word...and yes it can be tricky to spell.

I read the other day in the brew section.... This guy brewed up a bunch of stuff and said "I never use this before" and didn't plan to then... So why was he brewing it and posting his find he'd results on the forum.... Hmmmmmm... But yet a few guys cant trade their left overs

I think I know that guy... he sounds like a dweeb who sits in his lab all day inventing stuff.

So if a guy pms another guy asking if they wanna do tradez's is this ok as long as the 2 parties are in agreement? As i read it you say open forum. Not trying to pull the dildo out of your ass i just need clarification...

Cheapthreads out..

So if a guy pms another guy asking if they wanna do tradez's is this ok as long as the 2 parties are in agreement? As i read it you say open forum. Not trying to pull the dildo out of your ass i just need clarification...

Cheapthreads out..
It's to tightly wedged to come out Cheap

What goes on behind the scenes is none of my concern unless it's a rules violation that is presented to me with proof to back it up.

Mods still can't see pm and if we could I would say so.

When you see someone post on the open forum in the home brew section I have xyz for sale you let me know.

What goes on off open forum is non of my concern unless it's reported to me with proof of the action.

Cheapthreads out..
See quotes

Brother...I know that...but c'mon....I know you are smart guy. I coul make in a round about way in the pit that I have some great gear....I never used it, but it's great....bullshit about it and bam....the pm's start coming.
surely any smart admin could figure that out.

Brother...I know that...but c'mon....I know you are smart guy. I coul make in a round about way in the pit that I have some great gear....I never used it, but it's great....bullshit about it and bam....the pm's start coming.
surely any smart admin could figure that out.

That is also a good point as well. Moral of the story is staying on top of board activity holding people accountable is the proper way to moniter the situation.

Also dawg i have some Primo 200mg PM me and have your BTC ready! 😂

Lol...love that Primo 200...lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Shit I wish there would be a section for older members to trade or something. But I understand it, rules are rules.

I remember when we had a trading post here, who's idea was that and what went wrong with that that we had to get rid of it? Grandfather the trusted members like me who know how to conduct business to the same guy's from the past. Im still here and so are they look no problem and no beefs.. Newbies fucked that up for us i see...

Cheapthreads out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back