• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheat meal?

That looks gross . If you do an image search for Giordanos deep dish pizza your butt hole will actually get moist

Deep dish pizza is just lasagna... chicago pizza isnt pizza its garbage.

Ooo common rap you know that's some bullshit ..... deep dish is garbage, but us natives don't eat that shit brotha.... Thin crust ma an pa shops is the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo common rap you know that's some bullshit ..... deep dish is garbage, but us natives don't eat that shit brotha.... Thin crust ma an pa shops is the way to go

Fair enough... i just cant stand deep dish and the way its marketed in chitown

Fair enough... i just cant stand deep dish and the way its marketed in chitown

Agreed deep dish is garbage it's crazy how we're soo well known for it, yet most natives don't eat it.

I had chick Alfredo pizza last night. First time trying it. Cooked in a brick oven and yes thin crust. Fucking excellent.

Good freind of my owns a pizzeria, he does a chicken buffalo bacon and onion pizza.... sounds odd but it's kick ass.

Sounds good not odd. Sign me up.

3ef2b0d3cf832432af30004027ab8a21.jpg
6f4cd0abbc9329aaa73d2a2ebf694760.jpg
bcc751e51f1b2d285e09daf7373596fa.jpg
38e59190d9f7e234e06d84508337e9ec.jpg

Alil before and after a of my own creations, the second ones my take on the buffalo bacon and chive, first ones portabellas ,prosciutto, baby boccinci, plum tomatoes, garden basil, then tossed with a lightly oil and salted arugula..... nom nom

I could hit my goal wieght with a few of those. 🤢

Lol no doubt, I usually make enough dough for about eight pizzas at a time , they usually don't last through the day, it's like the family can smell em cooking miles away.

Everyone that posted pics of pizza should be banned IMMEDIATELY!
Now back to my chicken and sweet potato...

Trade you for this tilapia and broccoli?

I fucking hate these threads.... I know better than to click on them.

3ef2b0d3cf832432af30004027ab8a21.jpg
6f4cd0abbc9329aaa73d2a2ebf694760.jpg
bcc751e51f1b2d285e09daf7373596fa.jpg
38e59190d9f7e234e06d84508337e9ec.jpg

Alil before and after a of my own creations, the second ones my take on the buffalo bacon and chive, first ones portabellas ,prosciutto, baby boccinci, plum tomatoes, garden basil, then tossed with a lightly oil and salted arugula..... nom nom

Ok bro., NO more of those sexy and yummy looking Pizza's., UNLESS your willing to meet me half way to sell me a few!!! 3hr drive.!! Lol..j/k brotha., all seriousness dude., those are some GREAT looking Pizza's. I bet it's hard as hell to keep a strict diet seeing those Pizza's all the time.!!

P.S. Agree with you and Rap.,
Chicago Thin Crust is the bomb.
New York Thin Crust is also dank.
Best 2 places to get 5 star Pizza., and I know cuz I've eaten both numerous times.
Mouth watering...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lololol!!! Is the banning for "dirty pics" or because you know those pics make your mouth water and you wanna cheat on your diet.?!?!?

It’s annoying when places offer you Chicago style food and fail horribly. Went to one place offering Chicago style hot dogs , they asked me what’s on it , still fucked up and put it on a piece of bread . I was like WTF

It’s annoying when places offer you Chicago style food and fail horribly. Went to one place offering Chicago style hot dogs , they asked me what’s on it , still fucked up and put it on a piece of bread . I was like WTF
Did that actually happen in Chi-town.??
Or a different city just trying to make them Chicago style.??

Happened in Rochelle Illinois. About 90 minutes out of Chicago. I learned not to order Chicago style anything outside of Chicago. It only ends in disappointment

Happened in Rochelle Illinois. About 90 minutes out of Chicago. I learned not to order Chicago style anything outside of Chicago. It only ends in disappointment
No.doubt.!! The real deal cannot be faked.!! U lucky to have close access to pizzas like that!! Amongst other great Chi foods!!

Haha guilty as charged.... but they asked for cheat meals that's my go too....

6 eggs and 1.5 cups of Oats stuffed down... then I come across this picture., thanks alot man now I wanna crush a Pizza. Lol.. damn that's a great lookin Pizza.!!

Yes sir it sure is..... I just had to show Chicago still serves thin crust, it's just overlooked quite often. Nothing wrong man crush down a pizza, than smash some legs, and do some cardio for another few hours

Back