• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help me come up with a diet plan?

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A little about me - this May I turned shit around, found my way back to the gym, quit drinking, found asf, and haven't looked back.

32, 6'3, 235
goals - strength and recomp, trim waistline, beach body
Bouncer on weekends

My current gear protocol
Test e 500 mg/wk split into 2 or 4 pins, 50 mg tren ace per day for 300/week, tren/eq 75/75mg double base pwo, roughly 1 mg adex and 300 mg p5p per day, hcg 500 iu 2x/week.

My diet staples
rice, pasteurized egg whites, whey, peanut butter, coconut flour, chicken, shrimp, eggs, cheese, and some homemade corn tortillas with greens and vegetables thrown in sporadically.

I'm sure at this point diet is my weakest link as I train intensely and have great gear from gear church. So I need to come up with a plan with some structure, to start eating the same things the same times at least most meals like more dedicated guys do. Someone experienced who can help me come up with a plan will have my gratitude and if you are a professional I wouldn't rule out paying but I am on a shoestring budget.

Recent pics

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

Find your TDEE to get your baseline cals (probably very low 3k?) So you can find your real maintenance cals, and then begin to drop cals to get into a deficit. If I remember correctly 3500cal deficit over a week is equivalent to 1lb of fat. Which is a 500cal deficit per day, but it wouldn’t necessarily be a 500cal deficit from food only. You could do a 200 or 300 cal deficit and then the rest of the cal deficit would come from cardio and training. Then you can adjust your diet by dropping carbs or fats depending on your diet scheme. (Someone correct me if I’m mistaken)

Keto? Low carb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was running low carbs until i started tren which not only about tripled my appetite but seems to cause intense carb cravings and I can get cranky and lethargic if I don't have my rice or peas or something. . I'm interested in trying carb cycling. I have no idea how to find those figures but i'll look into it.

I was running low carbs until i started tren which not only about tripled my appetite but seems to cause intense carb cravings and I can get cranky and lethargic if I don't have my rice or peas or something. . I'm interested in trying carb cycling. I have no idea how to find those figures but i'll look into it.

Any basic tdee calc will get you your est. starting calories

That’s why I like keto, minimal cravings

I've never been able to get all the way into keto it's just too awful getting through the start and takes too long. Kinda gave up on it and noticed I look fuller and more vascular with carbs on my tren so I'm pretty sure what I gotta do is get macros and meal times more structured. Hence why following a diet might be the right choice. Going to look into tdee calculator.

edit: i imagine this figure is probably a bit higher when factoring in the gear.
IMG_0407.PNG

Last edited:
I've never been able to get all the way into keto it's just too awful getting through the start and takes too long. Kinda gave up on it and noticed I look fuller and more vascular with carbs on my tren so I'm pretty sure what I gotta do is get macros and meal times more structured. Hence why following a diet might be the right choice. Going to look into tdee calculator.

edit: i imagine this figure is probably a bit higher when factoring in the gear.
View attachment 29927
I'm with Lok, I vote for keto. And not sure where you got the info on it taking too long...within 3 days I dropped 5lbs and the weight kept coming off, fast! If you can get past for that first 2 or 3 days where you feel "off", everything is smooth sailing from there.

Lok is the one who introduced keto to me, and thank God he did. I went from Dad bod to shredded in 8 weeks! Lok might still have the pic, I don't think I have it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fom personal experience I tried it and felt like shit and lifts went down for about 4 days and got flatter looking and was like fuck this. I may have been too far under maintenance though because I wasn't always getting enough quality fats for the extra calories. Also don't you have to go low on protein to stay keto? If yall think that's what I ought to do even with the tren maybe I ought to give it another go. Appreciate yalls input.

Last edited:
Fom personal experience I tried it and felt like shit and lifts went down for about 4 days and got flatter looking and was like fuck this. I may have been too far under maintenance though because I wasn't always getting enough quality fats for the extra calories. Also don't you have to go low on protein to stay keto? If yall think that's what I ought to do even with the tren maybe I ought to give it another go. Appreciate yalls input.

You gotta stick with it past the shitty part haha. Yes you will be flat and feel like shit the first bit but that’s natural when you switch off carbs. Keep fats high/carbs under 30g net/lowish protein. Like a 5% carb/70% fat/ 25% protein ratio

You don't go catabolic with protein that low? I've always been told at least 1 gram per lb bw for natty 1.5 for geared. Would you just make calories higher to keep protein high enough? Ty again for your help. I don't want to get too weak for the sake of looking good strength is part of the goal. Do you get your shape power and vascularity back once the sickness fades?

IML Gear Cream!
You wont go catabolic... 25% is perfect if your total calories are correct.

I had really good results with Keto but Jesus Christ it is such a restrictive diet. And I did that shit religiously. Tracking my macros, weighing my food out and practicing intermittent and extended fasting.

I'm going to be trying it again soon at least for a while but yeah very restrictive and requires careful meal planning.

Hi there, according to me, you need to follow a diet plan which can be the best option for healthy and toned body. You need to set a meal plan which includes healthy food like green vegetables and fruits. My friend is following a diet plan from this website which is really helpful if strictly followed. I think you can check for it.

Back