• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finished batch: The "5150"

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Felt like getting weird today.. 51mgTest Ace/50mg Winstrol

It needed roughly 3mL of Guaiciol per 10mL to hold at 70 degrees. With 15% BB in Mig840.

Attachments

• 2017-10-15 14.54.14.jpg
    2017-10-15 14.54.14.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
Sweet man! Love test ace and winny in oil. Super duper nice

Wooo!!! That stuff would be like jet fuel in the gym.

For some reason i found test ace really hard to get to hold even at 2% 16% some would crash some wouldnt. Had some pip to but wow its powerful stuff.

Sure i might be able to get away with it a little better with the Mig i have on the way. Or just use some EO.

My wife is anti Guaiciol so one of the few restriction ahahah i can deal with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect beachside vacation blend! Well done

It does look purdy, is that a normal amount of guaiciol my wife hates the stuff and I can smell it in my shirts after one wash the next time I put them on

Guiaciol is such a potent solvent that you're going to smell it whether it's 5% or 40%. There is no hiding that cough medicine bug spray taste and smell.

I still haven't sat down and messed with these "secret" solvents that will hopefully replace Guiaciol. Oddly, some people really enjoy the taste and smell of it.

I had one guy request it in a 50mg TNE blend because the taste and smell "put him in the zone"...

For some reason i found test ace really hard to get to hold even at 2% 16% some would crash some wouldnt. Had some pip to but wow its powerful stuff.

Sure i might be able to get away with it a little better with the Mig i have on the way. Or just use some EO.

My wife is anti Guaiciol so one of the few restriction ahahah i can deal with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect beachside vacation blend! Well done

How much Test Ace were you trying to stuff inside a CC? I haven't experimeted with TestA alot yet... but I bet 100mg per mL would hold pretty easily with mig840. Maybe a touch of EO..

IML Gear Cream!
100mg per ml with just mct and ba and bb mention above. Should have added eo but you learn! Best lessons learnt are from mistakes.

And cant wait for the mig to arrive.

It did have a decent amount of pip at those ratios too. and was filtered pretty much cold through a ptfe syringe filter.

But boy is that stuff powerful like running test suspension. Mrs was pretty happy for the first week then got over it and i got the "give me a break speech"

THis guy makes some insanely looking clean gear!!! Awesoem!!

What made it turn pink?

I figured that would be the main comment I would get is the color of the oil! It's pink Guiaciol.. the Pink tops make it look even more pink.

I figured that would be the main comment I would get is the color of the oil! It's pink Guiaciol.. the Pink tops make it look even more pink.

Well I'm your man with the right questions...lol. So pink Guiaciol is the culprit. Looks nice as always.

This is a beautiful sight brother. I don't know how I missed it. I wonder how many tries it would take me to get that perfect? Maybe I'll give it a few months and leave stuff like this up to the mad scientist.lol..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

thats actually a great stack for contest prep last few weeks ,, but just make sure your joints can handle that much winny.
plenty if room in the pin to add test prop and and some mast and its a home run ,,

Back