• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GrAnabolic - Androgen Log - Midwest

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up folks. Got my TD today from my first order with GR. Gear looks great. Clean, smooth and begging to be pinned. It's a small thing in the grand scheme of things but kudos on the labels GR. Also to note, the way these are packaged for delivery is perfect. 👍

I am going to run a log for a 15 or 20 (still to be determined) week cycle. I've never really committed myself to a log in the past but feel it will be beneficial to my progress. Hopefully if someone catches it slacking they will speak up.

Quick info: 35, 6'4 currently 210 bf.. no clue. Midsection has went to shit slightly but will clean that up quick enough.

Been slowly working my self back up, put in some great workouts consistently over the summer up to July until we sold our house, temporarily relocated and still are looking for our new pad. Our criteria is strict and taking more time than we anticipated. Additionally, we have been juggling a newborn and I've had a solid two months away from the gym.

I fully ruptured (literally torn in half, the bastard slung shot up into my calf) my Achilles tendon roughly two years ago and have been on a long road of building up to being able to do legitimate leg work, and as a result I scaled everything else back so not to get too disproportionate. I feel like after all the the very methodical work this past summer on my tendon and calf especially I am fully capable of diving in now full bore.

I decided to go with Velvet Test as my base for the cycle. 340mg Test E per CC and a little bonus dose of Deca for good measure. What's not to like about that? Oh and the Mig oil, I have been looking very forward to it as well naturally. Also decided to run Androgen Asin for my AI.

I only made a partial order so will be placing my next this week. Still on the fence about what to add to the cycle.

I'm going to grab a at least 1 more Velvet Test incase I make it 20 weeks rather than 15 but I am still determining the timing as I want to do a small cruise and then a more formal cut before the Spring.

With a lean bulk / recomp in mind any opinions on additional Androgen compounds are welcomed. I have always been a Test/EQ guy but want to venture with something different. I've never ventured with anything else actually for that matter. I don't plan on any orals however.

Any votes? Lol

I'll throw up some Velvet Test and Asin pics from the TD in the next couple days and get my overall cycle mapped out so I can get that on its way then go from there with the log more formally.

Thanks in advance for anyone that chooses to follow along.

MidWest

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

A quick pic of the velvet test to throw up. That's it for now! Have to determine what other Androgen Gear I want to pick up.

f1bf4d5312d3180870f0a76eaf0cf0f0.jpg

So, I landed on including Psycho cut (100mg Tren A/100 mg Mast P) along side the Velvet Test.

Will be running:

.5 ml 2x Weekly for 340mg Test E and the 80mg Deca per Week

.5ml EOD for 50mg Tren A and 50mg Mast P ran on the Psycho Cut per dose.

AI of course will depend on how it plays out to dial it in.

The Deca in the velvet will be pretty minimal only being 80mg weekly but hopefully it will be enough for a little bonus aid to the joints... ?? Who knows.

Fyi, this is my first venture on the Tren train.. so time shall tell soon enough how that rolls for me.

Tomorrow I'll sit down and break down my calorie, macros and meal plan. I'll also man up and get my starter pic/pics up in the next day or two.

So, I landed on including Psycho cut (100mg Tren A/100 mg Mast P) along side the Velvet Test.

Will be running:

.5 ml 2x Weekly for 340mg Test E and the 80mg Deca per Week

.5ml EOD for 50mg Tren A and 50mg Mast P ran on the Psycho Cut per dose.

AI of course will depend on how it plays out to dial it in.

The Deca in the velvet will be pretty minimal only being 80mg weekly but hopefully it will be enough for a little bonus aid to the joints... ?? Who knows.

Fyi, this is my first venture on the Tren train.. so time shall tell soon enough how that rolls for me.

Tomorrow I'll sit down and break down my calorie, macros and meal plan. I'll also man up and get my starter pic/pics up in the next day or two.

Awesome I have some velvet test on the way myself. I was thinking the same thing just enough for joint relief man I'm hoping mine lands today. Good luck on the tren train it's going to a hell of a ride one way or the other lol.

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Did first pin with the velvet test this morning.

I can't begin to explain how ridiculously easy it is to pin with with Mig oil. The Slin took a little bit to draw and by a little bit I mean like less than 60 seconds...

1/2" to the delt, painless and done just like that. Just rotating delts and quads only with a slin for this cycle is going to be a breeze.

Calculated Calorie Requirements

BMR 3,670 kcal

TDEE 5,689 kcal

Rest Day Calories 4,551 kcal

Training Day Calories 6,827 kcal

I am going to attempt one of these time restricted diets and see how my body responds to it.

Other than my AM coffee I'll be restricting eating between 1pm and 10pm with my largest meal post workout on those days (late afternoon).

Non training days I will evenly space meals and calories.

Anyone have any thoughts related to time restricted diets as a whole?

Midwest

Last edited:
just watched the joe rogan blog about it and in it they say that even black coffee breaks your fast

Here we go.. in pretty excited about the Tren A and Mast P blend in this Phsyco-cut... :)

87c4e7a8f17ca865993053f14c0d5ac4.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
It's going to be bad ass is what it's going to be . I've only been using 29g slin pin with the velvet test 420 and the masteron 250. I actually look forward to pinning now.

Amen to that. I used a 29g slin also for the velvet test the other day and again today for both. I was going to do .5cc of the velvet 2x weekly alongside the Tren/Mast (EOD) but thought this morning there is no need to do the extra pinning. I'm just going to add .3 cc of the velvet to each .5cc of the Tren/Mast EOD since I was already going to be doing EOD's on the Psycho cut..

Only 1 pin EOD makes more sense to me.

On a side note while the velvet was easy with the 29g, the Psycho cut is even thinner for whatever reason. I backloaded the slin with both compounds and easy peasy!!

Not going to lie I am pretty sore in my left delt from the Velvet pin the other day.. pinning was painless but am definitely sore. We will see how the right delt feels after today. It was the first time ever pinning my delts however, could just be sensitive virgin muscle... Lol.

Last edited:
just watched the joe rogan blog about it and in it they say that even black coffee breaks your fast

Saw that podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick.

- - - Updated - - -

What's up folks. Got my TD today from my first order with GR. Gear looks great. Clean, smooth and begging to be pinned. It's a small thing in the grand scheme of things but kudos on the labels GR. Also to note, the way these are packaged for delivery is perfect. 

I am going to run a log for a 15 or 20 (still to be determined) week cycle. I've never really committed myself to a log in the past but feel it will be beneficial to my progress. Hopefully if someone catches it slacking they will speak up.

Quick info: 35, 6'4 currently 210 bf.. no clue. Midsection has went to shit slightly but will clean that up quick enough.

Been slowly working my self back up, put in some great workouts consistently over the summer up to July until we sold our house, temporarily relocated and still are looking for our new pad. Our criteria is strict and taking more time than we anticipated. Additionally, we have been juggling a newborn and I've had a solid two months away from the gym.

I fully ruptured (literally torn in half, the bastard slung shot up into my calf) my Achilles tendon roughly two years ago and have been on a long road of building up to being able to do legitimate leg work, and as a result I scaled everything else back so not to get too disproportionate. I feel like after all the the very methodical work this past summer on my tendon and calf especially I am fully capable of diving in now full bore.

I decided to go with Velvet Test as my base for the cycle. 340mg Test E per CC and a little bonus dose of Deca for good measure. What's not to like about that? Oh and the Mig oil, I have been looking very forward to it as well naturally. Also decided to run Androgen Asin for my AI.

I only made a partial order so will be placing my next this week. Still on the fence about what to add to the cycle.

I'm going to grab a at least 1 more Velvet Test incase I make it 20 weeks rather than 15 but I am still determining the timing as I want to do a small cruise and then a more formal cut before the Spring.

With a lean bulk / recomp in mind any opinions on additional Androgen compounds are welcomed. I have always been a Test/EQ guy but want to venture with something different. I've never ventured with anything else actually for that matter. I don't plan on any orals however.

Any votes? Lol

I'll throw up some Velvet Test and Asin pics from the TD in the next couple days and get my overall cycle mapped out so I can get that on its way then go from there with the log more formally.

Thanks in advance for anyone that chooses to follow along.

MidWest

Not sure how I missed this! Thanks for doing this man. We sincerely appreciate it. :winkfinger:

So far so good on the Tren train. Pinning again today.

Only thing I have to report this early on is crazy m'fing dreams the last couple nights. Not nightmares or anything like that but certainly bizarre and intense.

Anyway, unlike my left delt I have had no significant soreness in my right. So, that's cool. Just bad luck on the left I suppose with the pinning.

Doing meal prep tomorrow for the upcoming week or least a portion of it. I'll post up some pics and this week I will start my workout and meal reports.

Tren Ace question.. so I'm 3 pins in on an 50mg/50mg EOD schedule so the Tren A / Mast P mix.. with the ace am I far enough along to have a good grip on how I am handling the sides? I feel pretty damn good and only real noticeable thing being crazy lucid dreams but in all honesty that has been kind of fun..

Should I bump to 100mg EOD or is it too early at the 50mg..

Midwest

Do NOT up your dose.. give it about 2 weeks then up it. You will really be sorry if you go too far with tren.. one of the worst things ever. 100mg Eod is a pretty heavy dose. Stay with 50 for another week.. then bump to 75mg if you feel good.

You WILL learn your threshold with Tren...it will kick your ass if you're not careful. Just watch you temper and try to stay clear headed. Good log man!

Do NOT up your dose.. give it about 2 weeks then up it. You will really be sorry if you go too far with tren.. one of the worst things ever. 100mg Eod is a pretty heavy dose. Stay with 50 for another week.. then bump to 75mg if you feel good.

You WILL learn your threshold with Tren...it will kick your ass if you're not careful. Just watch you temper and try to stay clear headed. Good log man!
Roger that. I'll hold off for a while.

Had a great workout today. All my lifts I was able to increase weight. Definitely had my first substantial and noticeable strength boost today.

Thursday – Shoulders, Back & Triceps
1. Weighted Chin ups: 3 sets – 6, 8, 10 (RPT)
2. Standing Press: 3 sets – 6, 8, 10 (RPT)
3. Cable Rows: 3 sets – 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
4. Skull Crushers: 3 sets – 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
5. Lateral Raises: Rest Pause

This was also pin day for the Tren A/Mast P. Still sticking at .5cc for 50mg/50mg EOD for the time being.

Had another crazy night of dreams. Very lucid. Maybe I'm weird but I love that shit.

Get Shredded!
Solid advice

I have some fucked up dreams on tren too. I feel good for a while on tren then not so much around week 6-7 and I generally don't go much longer than that. How long are you running the tren?
Had a great workout today. All my lifts I was able to increase weight. Definitely had my first substantial and noticeable strength boost today.

Thursday – Shoulders, Back & Triceps
1. Weighted Chin ups: 3 sets – 6, 8, 10 (RPT)
2. Standing Press: 3 sets – 6, 8, 10 (RPT)
3. Cable Rows: 3 sets – 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
4. Skull Crushers: 3 sets – 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
5. Lateral Raises: Rest Pause

This was also pin day for the Tren A/Mast P. Still sticking at .5cc for 50mg/50mg EOD for the time being.

Had another crazy night of dreams. Very lucid. Maybe I'm weird but I love that shit.

I have some fucked up dreams on tren too. I feel good for a while on tren then not so much around week 6-7 and I generally don't go much longer than that. How long are you running the tren?
As of now it's planned for 15 weeks but time shall tell.

I ran 300mgs EOD once. It ended with me in the looney bin. Lol srs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, change of plans. I'm going to have to drop the tren unfortunately.. the gear is legit as can be and kudos to the chef! Strength has been through the roof and I have noticeable physiological change in even just the couple short weeks on.. I How we even at a low dose have not been controlling my temper well at all especially the past couple days.. we have a new baby in our family keeping us up at night and I am not willing to subject the Mrs or my girls to that nonsense.

I am going to drop the tren and up my velvet test to a full CC twice a week so this run will certainly not be a loss at all.

As another update since starting this run I'm up 7lbs. How much is water weight? I'm not entirely sure but I don't have visible bloat so believe there is already legitimate gains being made.

Going to run 15 weeks of higher dose velvet test (680 Test E and 160 Deca per week) from today's date and keep working hard in the gym and the kitchen.

I have Asin and will start 12.5mg EOD about a week after today's pin and run some bloods in about 2 weeks to see how everything is flowing.

Thoughts in general?

So, change of plans. I'm going to have to drop the tren unfortunately.. the gear is legit as can be and kudos to the chef! Strength has been through the roof and I have noticeable physiological change in even just the couple short weeks on.. I How we even at a low dose have not been controlling my temper well at all especially the past couple days.. we have a new baby in our family keeping us up at night and I am not willing to subject the Mrs or my girls to that nonsense.

I am going to drop the tren and up my velvet test to a full CC twice a week so this run will certainly not be a loss at all.

As another update since starting this run I'm up 7lbs. How much is water weight? I'm not entirely sure but I don't have visible bloat so believe there is already legitimate gains being made.

Going to run 15 weeks of higher dose velvet test (680 Test E and 160 Deca per week) from today's date and keep working hard in the gym and the kitchen.

I have Asin and will start 12.5mg EOD about a week after today's pin and run some bloods in about 2 weeks to see how everything is flowing.

Thoughts in general?
You know your own body best my
Man. Sounds like you made a good choice dropping the tren. Family comes first always and far as the velvet test im running it the same way. 1ml twice per week I'm also running a low dose of the masteron at 250mg per week.

Imagine if you would gave upped it to 100mg eod? Lol...

A little tren goes a long way!

Imagine if you would gave upped it to 100mg eod? Lol...

A little tren goes a long way!
No doubt. If we weren't in such chaos with the baby I don't think it would be as bad to control but all of this middle of the night drama going on.. Just not a wise idea for me at this point.

No doubt. If we weren't in such chaos with the baby I don't think it would be as bad to control but all of this middle of the night drama going on.. Just not a wise idea for me at this point.

You are a better man than me....I have a hard time dropping the Tren....Just love the stuff

You are a better man than me....I have a hard time dropping the Tren....Just love the stuff
Can't live with myself losing my shit in front of my little girls. I certainly don't want to drop It! Is what it is.

Back