• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mushrooms are the reset button

ive done shrooms once.. tripped my balls off for 12 hours ... made me sick though, but i guess thats to be expected

I've shroomed probably 10 times and it's been different every time..... sometimes I laughed my ass off for hours, other times realities within my world transcended space and time and it's a lot to handle( can make you cry and tell the people closest to you how much you love them). Other times the visuals and connection with the earth was nothing short of amazing... literally attached via rainbow like particles to everything waves of energy and severe hallucinations. I was taking a piss one time and there was a Kleenex box with plants and smoke in the back round as a design ..... I literally watched the plants continuously grow and the smoke continue to smoulder .... Mushrooms strange they are... the thing is people hear all these crazy stories and it scares the shit out of them and gives them a bad trip..... the secret is to be surrounded by good people who also are shrooming( never shroom around someone who isn't ) and don't expect anything out of it, be light hearted and open minded... don't over think it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watching tv was fucking crazy ,,, shit wad crazy it was like 3d on super drol

at 35 , am i too old to try shrooms?

want to do Dmt , but would like to start with shrooms

srs

watching tv was fucking crazy ,,, shit wad crazy it was like 3d on super drol

Yeah they're pretty wild, the visuals vary on how good they are..... I tend to dabble once a year as I'm not into the drug scene like I used to be, but a good cap or two or an eighth are great once a year. Like I said the secret is be with someone you trust and never EVER shroom around people who are not. And nature is great

srs

Never to late to take a good trip, just don't be an impatient idiot like me. My first time I ate an half eighth... waited almost an hour thought to myself what the fuck it's not working, so me being the smart ass I am ate another half eighth.... guess what the moment I ate the second half the first half was just starting to kick in..... let's just say I was fucked and did not have a very happy trip. Soo rule of thumb only eat a gram and a half or less to start.... wait a full hour before eating more, never trip with people you don't trust, and never shroom around people who are not also shrooming. Oh and there's a reason lava lamps were invented when they were

Never to late to take a good trip, just don't be an impatient idiot like me. My first time I ate an half eighth... waited almost an hour thought to myself what the fuck it's not working, so me being the smart ass I am ate another half eighth.... guess what the moment I ate the second half the first half was just starting to kick in..... let's just say I was fucked and did not have a very happy trip. Soo rule of thumb only eat a gram and a half or less to start.... wait a full hour before eating more, never trip with people you don't trust, and never shroom around people who are not also shrooming. Oh and there's a reason lava lamps were invented when they were

I did the same thing the first time. I just kept eating till i felt it. Didnt know any better. Had a great time .i used to go to the drive in and watch movies all fucked up. Movies were great on shrooms or acid. I could always drive on either one.

I did the same thing the first time. I just kept eating till i felt it. Didnt know any better. Had a great time .i used to go to the drive in and watch movies all fucked up. Movies were great on shrooms or acid. I could always drive on either one.

Funny story..... I had a good girlfriend I tripped with once... I'm on some acreage so I let my corso run wild..... she( the dog) ended up getting skunked while we were peaking..... had to drive to jewel for peroxide to bath her off..... you never realize how fucking colorful the grocery store is untill your tripping. Ended up tripping soo hard we couldn't bare the smell threw the dog in my garage and the whole house reiked of skunk...... fucking terrible banging a chick when you literally are gasping from skunk and tripping..... true story.

Shrooms, mdma and ketamine are being used by Johns Hopkins AND MAPS in depression, ptsd and anxienty research with significant efficacy! I love low dose shrooms. Honestly the best part is the next day... the sun shines alittle brighter.

apparently ptsd and terminal patients despression is vastly reduced using just a fe treatments. Im sure Big Pharma is lobbying against the vast amount of peer reviewed research... since they cant profit from possible real therapy

IML Gear Cream!
I should also mention i love low dose shrooms... besides the trip i think the best part is the next day. The sun shines alittle brighter and im alittle less cynical. Its really pleasant and it does put things into perspective

I should also mention i love low dose shrooms... besides the trip i think the best part is the next day. The sun shines alittle brighter and im alittle less cynical. Its really pleasant and it does put things into perspective

So you like low dose shrooms. I've heard that about you.

One time on acid i went for a 100 mike drive with my buddy in his moms station wavon. We were on a very deserted desert road about midnight heading out of town. On coming car is slowly drifting into my lain. I just kept driving at the head lights and keeping them on my left. As we approached each other i was going off into the dirt just driving like it was normal. Totally calm. Buddy not saying a word. We passed each other so close I'm supprised the door handles didnt hit. Moved back onto the road. My buddy and I just looked at each other and kept going. We were high as fuck.
Good times. Lmao.

So you like low dose shrooms. I've heard that about you.

One time on acid i went for a 100 mike drive with my buddy in his moms station wavon. We were on a very deserted desert road about midnight heading out of town. On coming car is slowly drifting into my lain. I just kept driving at the head lights and keeping them on my left. As we approached each other i was going off into the dirt just driving like it was normal. Totally calm. Buddy not saying a word. We passed each other so close I'm supprised the door handles didnt hit. Moved back onto the road. My buddy and I just looked at each other and kept going. We were high as fuck.
Good times. Lmao.

lmfao! Hard trips are something else!

The dehydrated mushrooms I get kick in within 20 minutes. Two grams get you pretty high but able to cruise around town digging the trip. Anything over four grams probably will cause the "loss of ego" everyone talks about.
You sure as hell don't get sick from them. These are P. cubensis, usually B+, Amazon, Hawaiian, Golden Teacher, Penis Envy, Mazatepec and Hualtuco strains. All organically grown.
I have also grazed in the fields of Scotland, P. similanceata and those didn't take more than an hour to kick in.

On the subject of low dosing:
Adderall is illegal in Mexico so a lot of guys are using low doses of mushrooms as a sort of replacement.
My wife was having debilitating headaches, as in blankets over the windows, constantly crying, etc. Took her to a neurologist, CT scan showed nothing remarkable. The doctora gave her a bunch of prescriptions which did nothing.
I read an article about the VA in Delaware (I think) doing studies on psylocibe and cluster/migraine headaches.
She trips on less than two grams so I gave her 100mg. She said she got a bit high but the headaches went away. The next day she had a slight headache so dosed again.
No headaches for eight months. She has since had a couple recurrences and the 100mg kills the headaches for months following.
A godsend for her.

She was 44 when she first tried them, so you are never too old. Probably the cleanest high you can get.

srs

You're never to old to try them, I encourage you do actually, they're one of the best things you can try out in your life. There's starting to be a lot of studies published about the positive effects psilocybin has on cognition and perception. I'd recommend starting off very slow, maybe a gram and wait an hour or two to see how you're doing. If it's going well try some more or just wait for another time and do a higher dosage that time. You don't really know what dosage your shrooms have in them until you try them; I've ate almost an ounce in one night and had a great time, once I had a gram and had to call it a night.

Last edited:
Oh the fun world of microdosing. I have been doing this for a couple of years and at least believe feel it has been of true benefit.

Terrance McKenna left us with a plethora of info on these concepts.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

srs
Never too old in my opinion.

Cultures have been using psilocybin as far back as we have historical records touting their various benefits and uses.

While the experience itself varies person to person and is depending on the dose as well.. I provides lasting benefits to the mind imo.

Yeah they're pretty wild, the visuals vary on how good they are..... I tend to dabble once a year as I'm not into the drug scene like I used to be, but a good cap or two or an eighth are great once a year. Like I said the secret is be with someone you trust and never EVER shroom around people who are not. And nature is great

I agree completely. Your environment and who are with makes or breaks the experience.

At this stage of my (35yo) I prefer to be alone with no electronics or excessive visuals and somewhere where I am familiar and comfortable being at. At most I put on heads phones with binaural beats, and "go within" kind of concept.

srs
At 38 I started growing them so I will say no. Haven't grown in a while but, but also have had no reason too lol.

Get Shredded!
Shrooms, mdma and ketamine are being used by Johns Hopkins AND MAPS in depression, ptsd and anxienty research with significant efficacy! I love low dose shrooms. Honestly the best part is the next day... the sun shines alittle brighter.

apparently ptsd and terminal patients despression is vastly reduced using just a fe treatments. Im sure Big Pharma is lobbying against the vast amount of peer reviewed research... since they cant profit from possible real therapy

I will say I tried Mdma for the first time two years ago, now that is some magical shit..... nothing like letting go of ego and feeling pure love and energy.... again another very beneficial experience everyone should at least try once with their significant other.... definately brings people closer.

I agree completely. Your environment and who are with makes or breaks the experience.

At this stage of my (35yo) I prefer to be alone with no electronics or excessive visuals and somewhere where I am familiar and comfortable being at. At most I put on heads phones with binaural beats, and "go within" kind of concept.

A little shpongled spores( radio station)on pandora and a color changing bulb is killer.... I totally get the go within part as well....

Oh the fun world of microdosing. I have been doing this for a couple of years and at least believe feel it has been of true benefit.

Terrance McKenna left us with a plethora of info on these concepts.

Yep! Ari Shafir got out of a clinical depression slump using mushroooms regularly. I think they are an important tool.... but like any tool ya have to know how to use it properly and for its purpose

Im not a professional but i think a JR would agree.... a sawzall is the greatest tool ever produced but its terrible for trim work.

Yep! Ari Shafir got out of a clinical depression slump using mushroooms regularly. I think they are an important tool.... but like any tool ya have to know how to use it properly and for its purpose

Im not a professional but i think a JR would agree.... a sawzall is the greatest tool ever produced but its terrible for trim work.
Yeah. But shrooms are fun. Super cool growing them. You can do a bit of genetic selection which tilts the mushrooms to standard size and shape for maximum harvest.. They are a softer more forgiving LSD without the stimulant rush. They can get really heavy if take BIG doses, but it comes back quickly because the whole thing just takes a manageable chunk of time. I love LSD too, but I need 2 days to get right because I'll be awake 16 hours or had to take a handful of xannies.

i like to bring these things with me when we travel. We get out into the cities that we go after sex for hours. Sounds dumb, but aside from some spiritual-mind-bending-body-melding sex for 5 hours we go exploring new things in a heavy glow. They are very bonding experiences with my wife. I hate to say drugs like this help keep a relationship healthy, but the crazy sex and the shared empathetic headspace leaves me feeling like I'm married to my best friend in addition to really getting to press on her progress. She's so strong it's turned into a form of wrestling. When she complains her thighs are too big it's because she is thick and strong, I would have broke a skinny girl by now. Feel beat up the next day. That's good shit and it keeps a hope up for things. Do it too often big like that though and it loses the magic quick and people will turn on them and vice versa.

Lots of friends say they can't trip as adults, it gets too heavy. It is a risk but you can microdose and you can eat an eight or an ounce. You can make nice earthy teas or alcohol tinctures that take out the chunk. Shrooms WILL clean your colon if eaten.

Last edited:
Yeah. But shrooms are fun. Super cool growing them. You can do a bit of genetic selection which tilts the mushrooms to standard size and shape for maximum harvest.. They are a softer more forgiving LSD without the stimulant rush. They can get really heavy if take BIG doses, but it comes back quickly because the whole thing just takes a manageable chunk of time. I love LSD too, but I need 2 days to get right because I'll be awake 16 hours or had to take a handful of xannies.

i like to bring these things with me when we travel. We get out into the cities that we go after sex for hours. Sounds dumb, but aside from some spiritual-mind-bending-body-melding sex for 5 hours we go exploring new things in a heavy glow. They are very bonding experiences with my wife. I hate to say drugs like this help keep a relationship healthy, but the crazy sex and the shared empathetic headspace leaves me feeling like I'm married to my best friend in addition to really getting to press on her progress. She's so strong it's turned into a form of wrestling. When she complains her thighs are too big it's because she is thick and strong, I would have broke a skinny girl by now. Feel beat up the next day. That's good shit and it keeps a hope up for things. Do it too often big like that though and it loses the magic quick and people will turn on them and vice versa.

Lots of friends say they can't trip as adults, it gets too heavy. It is a risk but you can microdose and you can eat an eight or an ounce. You can make nice earthy teas or alcohol tinctures that take out the chunk. Shrooms WILL clean your colon if eaten.

I'm in, sign me up! Listening to jrotten talk about shrooms has me wanting to find some now.. haha. I've only done mdma and I think it could do wonders with an unhealthy relationship. And after listening to joe Rogan talk about dmt I can totally believe these types of treatment can be a lot better than Prozac or some of that shit. It's just sad big pharma will fight it every step of the way

Last edited:
I'm in, sign me up! Listening to jrotten talk about shrooms has me wanting to find some now.. haha. I've only done mdma and I think it could do wonders with an unhealthy relationship. And after listening to joe Rogan talk about dmt I can totally believe these types of treatment can be a lot better than Prozac or some of that shit. It's just sad big pharma will fight it every step of the way

I always wanted to try mdma but it is impossible to find where I am.

they just make things interesting! I support people using. What i was getting at is people using them in the proper way. Dont go overboard or use them in a whacky situation. Shrooms are a fantastic time and imo have an amazing clinical type benefit to them... i always feel great the days following a day of shrooms(granted i rarely use them). But what im getting at is it kinda puts you in a headspace of putting things into perspective in a good way.

actually there was a recent podcast discussing shrooms being used clinically for addiction, ketamine too. Its an amazing compound.

Last edited:
Back