• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NFL boycott

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it's a lot to read but take a cpl mins from your day to read!

National boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th, Veterans Day *Weekend. Boycott all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums. Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, some of whom come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.

Please "share", "copy and paste".

An open letter to the NFL players,

You graduated high school in 2011.* Your teenage years were a struggle.* You grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.* Your mother was the leader of the family and worked tirelessly to keep a roof over your head and food on your plate.* Academics were a struggle for you and your grades were mediocre at best. The only thing that made you stand out is you weighed 225 lbs and could run 40 yards in 4.2 seconds while carrying a football.** Your best friend was just like you, except he didn’t play football.* Instead of going to football practice after school, he went to work at McDonalds for minimum wage.* You were recruited by all the big colleges and spent every weekend of your senior year making visits to universities where coaches and boosters tried to convince you their school was best.* They laid out the red carpet for you. Your best friend worked double shifts at Mickey D’s..* College was not an option for him.* On the day you signed with Big State University, your best friend signed paperwork with his Army recruiter.* You went to summer workouts.* He went to basic training.
You spent the next four years living in the athletic dorm, eating at the training table. You spent your Saturdays on the football field, cheered on by adoring fans.* Tutors attended to your every academic need.* You attended class when you felt like it. Sure, you worked hard.* You lifted weights, ran sprints, studied plays, and soon became one of the top football players in the country.* Your best friend was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. While you were in college, he deployed to Iraq once and Afghanistan twice.* He became a Sergeant and led a squad of 19 year old soldiers who grew up just like he did.* He shed his blood in Afghanistan and watched young American's give their lives, limbs, and innocence for the USA.
You went to the NFL combine and scored off the charts.* You hired an agent and waited for draft day.* You were drafted in the first round and your agent immediately went to work, ensuring that you received the most money possible. You signed for $16 million although you had never played a single down of professional football.* Your best friend re-enlisted in the Army for four more years. As a combat tested sergeant, he will be paid $32,000 per year.
You will drive a Ferrari on the streets of South Beach.* He will ride in the back of a Blackhawk helicopter with 10 other combat loaded soldiers.* You will sleep at the Ritz.* He will dig a hole in the ground and try to sleep.* You will “make it rain” in the club.* He will pray for rain as the temperature reaches 120 degrees.
On Sunday, you will run into a stadium as tens of thousands of fans cheer and yell your name.* For your best friend, there is little difference between Sunday and any other day of the week.* There are no adoring fans.* There are only people trying to kill him and his soldiers. Every now and then, he and his soldiers leave the front lines and “go to the rear” to rest.* He might be lucky enough to catch an NFL game on TV.* When the National Anthem plays and you take a knee, he will jump to his feet and salute the television.* While you protest the unfairness of life in the United States, he will give thanks to God that he has the honor of defending his great country.
To the players of the NFL:* We are the people who buy your tickets, watch you on TV, and wear your jerseys.* We anxiously wait for Sundays so we can cheer for you and marvel at your athleticism. Although we love to watch you play, we care little about your opinions until you offend us. You have the absolute right to express yourselves, but we have the absolute right to boycott you.* We have tolerated your drug use and DUIs, your domestic violence, and your vulgar displays of wealth.* We should be ashamed for putting our admiration of your physical skills before what is morally right.* But now you have gone too far. You have insulted our flag, our country, our soldiers, our police officers, and our veterans. You are living the American dream, yet you disparage our great country.* I am done with NFL football and encourage all likeminded Americans to boycott the NFL as well.

Wow , dude I don't have the time to read this long ass post , however I am assuming you r calling for a boycott .... I wish I could , however I love football and I love to gamble on all the games besides the Lions .... So all you guys boycotted for me .... BTW I am sick of these mother fucking blacks , gays , women , etc .... it's time for white daddy to get his dick sucked like the good old days .

Wow , dude I don't have the time to read this long ass post , however I am assuming you r calling for a boycott .... I wish I could , however I love football and I love to gamble on all the games besides the Lions .... So all you guys boycotted for me .... BTW I am sick of these mother fucking blacks , gays , women , etc .... it's time for white daddy to get his dick sucked like the good old days .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

did you write that? pretty much sums it up. Although I have a black friend who doesnt see the hypocrisy of kapernicks sitting on the bench. even kaps parents think he's full of shit

I quit watching after moving to Indiana, only games on tv here are colts , lions and browns. I’m a die hard bears fan . Overall I think the game is becoming pussified . Michael Bennett is full of shit , kaep is a pansy . Goodell is a dick . Only thing I like about him is his first name. These players beat their women , kill dogs , sell drugs and get a slap on the wrist . It’s bs

Fuck the NFL... (The Nigel Football League).

NHL for Life...

The end of the day who gives ashit. I dont know why their protesting the flag. But Its not the nfl players .Who let illegals come hear dont pay taxes / we feed them/house them / free heatlh care. Or letting muslims come hear take over towns and build their buildings. And preach hate on our culture. Or all manufacturing jobs leaving / construction jobs / trucking jobs that pay are gone. And foreget about u.s steel. And its been going on for decades . So i think we have more too worry about then your boycott.

Wow. Got a message to post here then first thing I see is a bunch of idiots that can't spell and think the protest is about the flag.... You know like Rosa Parks was protesting public transportation. SMMFH. It doesn't say much about the cerebral ability or social consciousness of this place. You probably think Trump is some sort of genius too. No fucking wonder IM lost most of it's traffic.

GICH

Wow. Got a message to post here then first thing I see is a bunch of idiots that can't spell and think the protest is about the flag.... You know like Rosa Parks was protesting public transportation. SMMFH. It doesn't say much about the cerebral ability or social consciousness of this place. You probably think Trump is some sort of genius too. No fucking wonder IM lost most of it's traffic.

GICH
I could care less why, is he doing it on his own time? Or is he being paid to protest? Maybe just maybe he should head to a place like Chicago and protest on his free time. I have zero beef with him doing whatever he wants on his time.

IML Gear Cream!
I could care less why, is he doing it on his own time? Or is he being paid to protest? Maybe just maybe he should head to a place like Chicago and protest on his free time. I have zero beef with him doing whatever he wants on his time.

Did Pence and Trump do their little stunt on their own dime or mine? Who paid for them to get there and weren't they on the job?

Did Pence and Trump do their little stunt on their own dime or mine? Who paid for them to get there and weren't they on the job?
Lol pretty sure the ALL VPs and POTUS gets paid to do all kinds of shit I dont agree with. Does that make it ok?
Is Kap a political figure now?

Last edited:
And where are all the salty outraged posts when Kid Rock cut a hole in a flag and wore it for a damned poncho? When guys are wearing it to hold their balls up and so you don't get shit stains on your pants? This is nothing but a bunch of racist nonsense. Looking for a thread about boycotting the NFL because a player electrocuted and drowned his dogs, murdered people, beat a woman or raped someone after drugging them into a stupor but gee y'all seem ok with that shit.

does charely know your here? its gonna break his heart

lol. I haven't been back long enough to figure out who went where or why.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol pretty sure the ALL VPs and POTUS gets paid to do all kinds of shit I dont agree with. Does that make it ok?
Is Kap a political figure now?

Your argument was he's doing it on the job....

GICH
it ididnt start out as a flag protest. it was a guy sitting on the bench during the anthem and he didnt have a reason. then when questioned it turned out he was a huge hypocrite. just like most the protests going on right now, the facts are disagreeable yet they build momentum like a conspiracy theory

lol. I haven't been back long enough to figure out who went where or why.

- - - Updated - - -

Your argument was he's doing it on the job....
Yes it is, is Kap in politics now? Did he change jobs or is he a football player? Like I said hes more than welcome to protest on his own dime. Obama did a whole lot of shit I didnt agree with and we all paid for it. Flying in air force one to stump for Clinton or other Dems didnt make me happy. Trump doing the same doesnt make me happy but its ALWAYS been part of politics. Kaps job is to be a football player.
Either way the fans will decide and vote with their check books or turn the channel. No one here is coming out and saying not to watch football. People are welcome to do what they wish, unless they are being paid at work.

its actually very simple for some people and if you are in my shoes this is all we care about. everyday I wake up and walk past a folded flag on my wall, that flag was handed to me at a funeral and represents, all this person believed in, all he felt was worth his time away from his family, away from his children, that flag meant family to him the family that included all americans that would do the same. when honor guard shows up on the field and stretches out the flag to honor those who are not here to enjoy this day with us, but would want us to enjoy this day. YOU FUCKING STAND THE FUCK UP!

Yes it is, is Kap in politics now? Did he change jobs or is he a football player? Like I said hes more than welcome to protest on his own dime. Obama did a whole lot of shit I didnt agree with and we all paid for it. Flying in air force one to stump for Clinton or other Dems didnt make me happy. Trump doing the same doesnt make me happy but its ALWAYS been part of politics. Kaps job is to be a football player.
Either way the fans will decide and vote with their check books or turn the channel. No one here is coming out and saying not to watch football. People are welcome to do what they wish, unless they are being paid at work.

I really don't give a fuck if someone protests while banging the queen. Cops are killing a record number of Americans and it is beyond disgusting when you get into the details and lack of accountability. In light of that the petty arguments about what he is doing when are equally disgusting. People are dying .... football is a fucking game get over it. And for the record, the people the cops are killing built those stadiums. Look into how much of the cost of these stadiums the public has to pay for... people like me who could give a rat's ass about football.

its actually very simple for some people and if you are in my shoes this is all we care about. everyday I wake up and walk past a folded flag on my wall, that flag was handed to me at a funeral and represents, all this person believed in, all he felt was worth his time away from his family, away from his children, that flag meant family to him the family that included all americans that would do the same. when honor guard shows up on the field and stretches out the flag to honor those who are not here to enjoy this day with us, but would want us to enjoy this day. YOU FUCKING STAND THE FUCK UP!

I do understand the sentiment in that but a lot of soldiers are kneeling even men in their 90s. I might be more inclined to hold the flag in such reverence if you know we could offer our young people a decent job, an income he could raise a family on, an education equal to his ability not his wallet and more than a fucking uniform to wear in an illegal greed war and a flag draped box to be shipped home in. Maybe if that flag didn't represent a country that has made endless war into an industry and our main source of keeping the 1% rich. Of the 2 trillion we spent in Iraq.... 90% of that money went to the richest 1% ers. I respect the soldier and his sacrifice but people need to wake up to being pawns for profit.

Get Shredded!
I really don't give a fuck if someone protests while banging the queen. Cops are killing a record number of Americans and it is beyond disgusting when you get into the details and lack of accountability. In light of that the petty arguments about what he is doing when are equally disgusting. People are dying .... football is a fucking game get over it. And for the record, the people the cops are killing built those stadiums. Look into how much of the cost of these stadiums the public has to pay for... people like me who could give a rat's ass about football.
cops are not killing a record number of citezens, they are dealing with a culture of some of the worst gang violence, drug and human trafficking, a mental heath crisis that is overflowing onto the streets where people are on prescribed drugs and suicidal. as a veteran I'm more likely to commit suicide, more likely to be shot by a cop, more likely to be addicted to opiates, more likely to die of medical malpractice, I still get up everyday and feed my family

Some little pussy named Tmart negged me without having the balls to say anything... Probably was afraid he couldn't spell all the words right. :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

cops are not killing a record number of citezens, they are dealing with a culture of some of the worst gang violence, drug and human trafficking, a mental heath crisis that is overflowing onto the streets where people are on prescribed drugs and suicidal. as a veteran I'm more likely to commit suicide, more likely to be shot by a cop, more likely to be addicted to opiates, more likely to die of medical malpractice, I still get up everyday and feed my family

It has never been safer to be a cop and violent crime has actually gone down.

Respect on still going on despite all that. My daughter's bf is in the same boat.

I do understand the sentiment in that but a lot of soldiers are kneeling even men in their 90s. I might be more inclined to hold the flag in such reverence if you know we could offer our young people a decent job, an income he could raise a family on, an education equal to his ability not his wallet and more than a fucking uniform to wear in an illegal greed war and a flag draped box to be shipped home in. Maybe if that flag didn't represent a country that has made endless war into an industry and our main source of keeping the 1% rich. Of the 2 trillion we spent in Iraq.... 90% of that money went to the richest 1% ers. I respect the soldier and his sacrifice but people need to wake up to being pawns for profit.
there is always areas we need to improve, but if you ever left the usa and seen people shit in a hole, beg for the rest of the food you are eating, prostitute their children just to feed them, you would have a diferrent view of how good we have it. if you life in the usa you are in the 1% of the world

Some little pussy named Tmart negged me without having the balls to say anything... Probably was afraid he couldn't spell all the words right. :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

It has never been safer to be a cop and violent crime has actually gone down.
Huh? ( South Chicago ) I would say being a police office there could be a little dangerous , they finally just said fuck it ... the first quarter of stops in 2015 in Chicago was 240k and the first quarter in 2016 was 45k .. They do not want to be accused of some race solder bullshit so they are just taking there paychecks and putting in there time now .

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shot-laquan-mcdonald-emotionless-court-arrival-article-1.2445077
I partied with that cop a few times , I was his dd . He kept buying me drinks . I was probably as drunk as he was but drove him and 3 other cops home

there is always areas we need to improve, but if you ever left the usa and seen people shit in a hole, beg for the rest of the food you are eating, prostitute their children just to feed them, you would have a diferrent view of how good we have it. if you life in the usa you are in the 1% of the world

And yet we have no middle class' many of our people working 40 or more hours a week need welfare, can't afford health care and our children join the military because there are so few viable options in their home towns and college is beyond their means.

Kids in the U.S. experience higher poverty rates than most developed nations. Only Greece, Mexico, Israel and Turkey have higher child poverty rates than the U.S. and to top it off, 2.9 million cases of child abuse are reported every year in the United States.

I really don't see all that much to wave the flag about when cops are knocking down doors and killing elderly veterans in their beds because they got the wrong house and sticking their fingers up your ass on the side of the road because they want your new car.

We aren't going to fix this shit if we can't even admit it's shit and our buffoon of a President is busy twittering about an IQ test contest.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shot-laquan-mcdonald-emotionless-court-arrival-article-1.2445077
I partied with that cop a few times , I was his dd . He kept buying me drinks . I was probably as drunk as he was but drove him and 3 other cops home

i have an awesome cop in my family and have partied with a few. I love the good ones but we do have a problem.

You have to wonder what they mean by crime too when people get arrested merely for resisting an illegal arrest or the kid you are babysitting pulls a police call box. Jaywalking etc. Most arrests are just to generate revenue.

Back