• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BC .... to answer your question

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted about running Deca with Abodart , I received ZERO replies , and if I do it most likely will be hatters !!!! My point is that is why I did not post a legitimate post last night about my progress , because knobody cares and the only comments will be sorry ass jealous ass broke ass miserable fucking cunts !!!

What is the question?

Avodart is a DHT blocker and you want to use it with deca to preserve hair.

Sounds good so far.

Separate question but along the lines of hair loss- Finasteride and Dutasteride are no good with Deca or NPP because they actually increase the androgenic properties of those compounds and could increase your chances of hair loss, correct? Other cases, they are good with other AAS for hair loss, or so I thought.
What is the question?

Avodart is a DHT blocker and you want to use it with deca to preserve hair.

Sounds good so far.

- - - Updated - - -

I am jealous, not broke, not rich, not a cunt, but I am an asshole sometimes.
I posted about running Deca with Abodart , I received ZERO replies , and if I do it most likely will be hatters !!!! My point is that is why I did not post a legitimate post last night about my progress , because knobody cares and the only comments will be sorry ass jealous ass broke ass miserable fucking cunts !!!

Separate question but along the lines of hair loss- Finasteride and Dutasteride are no good with Deca or NPP because they actually increase the androgenic properties of those compounds and could increase your chances of hair loss, correct? Other cases, they are good with other AAS for hair loss, or so I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

I am jealous, not broke, not rich, not a cunt, but I am an asshole sometimes.
Very interesting, I have never heard that but maybe someone else knows. I have used proscar/finesteride and I killed me. DHT blockers do have a downside.

You combover growing faggots scared of losing your beauty locks.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

You combover growing faggots scared of losing your beauty locks.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Oh no! No comb over here thanks to Rogaine. When I get to comb over stage I will shave it, although I got an ugly dome.

Maybe I will wear a rug :winkfinger:

well prob you got a few real replies here..
i dont know the answer . i been shaving my head for 15 years now, and back when i did have hair i never ran npp.
but i used to use proscar and cut it into 1/4's i think it help hold onto some hair, but mine started falling out when i was 19 .
anyway i dont think nobody cares, its just they dont know anymore then you , if you googled it . so they dont reply

Back