• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Running Deca while on Avodart / Propecia ???

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anybody tried this ?? It is supposed to be a big no no .... Major hair shedding ... I have been very fortunate do to the fact Avodart has saved my hair though all AAS including Tren ... Also if your diet is spot on will Deca still cause water bloat ?

See nobody wants to talk about real shit , they just want the trolling and ball busting and pics of cars and houses and bitches asses !!!!! Well I like pics of bitches ass ...

See nobody wants to talk about real shit , they just want the trolling and ball busting and pics of cars and houses and bitches asses !!!!! Well I like pics of bitches ass ...

Don't forget all the high dose tren, tranny fetishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody tried this ?? It is supposed to be a big no no .... Major hair shedding ... I have been very fortunate do to the fact Avodart has saved my hair though all AAS including Tren ... Also if your diet is spot on will Deca still cause water bloat ?

use npp not deca. and yes everything holds water.. npp not much. just watch sodium.. npp is basically a stronger version of primo with a few more sides .
as for the finateride just fucking take it, it aint gonna hurt you , and if you see something you dont like then you just stop.

Deca converts to DHN not DHT....taking a 5a-R drug with Deca has no deal action on Deca as it doesn't convert to DHT..

Deca converts to DHN not DHT....taking a 5a-R drug with Deca has no deal action on Deca as it doesn't convert to DHT..

ok Dr.. now for us dumb asses ,, can he take it together or will it accelerate his hair loss ?

ok Dr.. now for us dumb asses ,, can he take it together or will it accelerate his hair loss ?

Ya that is all I care about ( MY HAIR ) Deca is supposed to really cause havoc on the hair .... I am working on just staying really lean , however if I can run something like you proposed to just add a little more fullness , roundness then I am all in ( BTW U GOT BEEF WITH H2O ? ) sorry s2h

Deca is not necessarily harsh as far as hair loss but my understanding is that if you take propecia or proscar with deca you will actually increase the androgenic properties of deca which can then make it harsh as far as hair loss. I saw some info on this a while back but dont know where it is. Where is that chocolatemalt guy? He would know. That guy was a great intelligence source on all things AAS. I havent seen him post in ages.
Ya that is all I care about ( MY HAIR ) Deca is supposed to really cause havoc on the hair .... I am working on just staying really lean , however if I can run something like you proposed to just add a little more fullness , roundness then I am all in ( BTW U GOT BEEF WITH H2O ? ) sorry s2h

I have to bump this... if people researched what s2h is saying i think their nandro blasts would benefit greatly

Good luck. Ive learned it all will fuck up your hair. The shampoo and rogain will help a LITTLE but its going o thin and it wont come back. Just a shitty part of the game.

So I found the information below from two different places and the exact same text- Same author with different names maybe- Definitely not scientific evidence and maybe just bro science, but makes sense.

the bottom line is if you're going to take Deca with no Test then finasteride or dutasteride are a no no. The reason being is that Deca as you know converts to DHN which is far less harmful on the hairline, and is why it's touted the 'least harsh roid on the hair.' However, when you add in a 5AR it actually converts DHN into a more powerful form similar to DHT so you're defeating the purpose of taking Deca in the first place. I know this sounds a bit crazy, but unlike Test, where adding a 5AR lowers the conversion of DHT with Deca it's basically the reverse (as stated previously). Now if you were say taking 750mg of Test and 300-400mg of Deca, then you might want to way out the benefit of reducing DHT from the Test, but increasing DECA's effect on your hair. If the before mentioned where my cycle I would probably take the finasteride since overall it would lower my DHT enough to make up for any negative effects from DECA. Hope this helps!

Tomatoes, watermelon, carrots, mangoes: contain lycopene which inhibits*DHT*naturally by down regulating or inhibiting*5 alpha reductase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into its most active form,*DHT. Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, pecans: Are rich in L-lysine which is a natural*DHTinhibitor.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tomatoes, watermelon, carrots, mangoes: contain lycopene which inhibits*DHT*naturally by down regulating or inhibiting*5 alpha reductase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into its most active form,*DHT. Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, pecans: Are rich in L-lysine which is a natural*DHTinhibitor.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Huh ? Did you say something ? Sorry I was looking at your avatar

So I found the information below from two different places and the exact same text- Same author with different names maybe- Definitely not scientific evidence and maybe just bro science, but makes sense.

the bottom line is if you're going to take Deca with no Test then finasteride or dutasteride are a no no. The reason being is that Deca as you know converts to DHN which is far less harmful on the hairline, and is why it's touted the 'least harsh roid on the hair.' However, when you add in a 5AR it actually converts DHN into a more powerful form similar to DHT so you're defeating the purpose of taking Deca in the first place. I know this sounds a bit crazy, but unlike Test, where adding a 5AR lowers the conversion of DHT with Deca it's basically the reverse (as stated previously). Now if you were say taking 750mg of Test and 300-400mg of Deca, then you might want to way out the benefit of reducing DHT from the Test, but increasing DECA's effect on your hair. If the before mentioned where my cycle I would probably take the finasteride since overall it would lower my DHT enough to make up for any negative effects from DECA. Hope this helps!
Thank you , I appreciate you looking into that , and I also came across something similar in regards running test with the Deca you should be ok as far as hair shed goes while on Avodart or Propecia

Judging from the other stuff you've run I'd say deca is not going to give you any issues. Especially mast, proviron and drol. Can't remember for sure if you've ran prov and drol but I thought so. Still if mast didn't present bad hair loss I'd say you're good with deca.

Back