• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My First Day on my First Cycle

fordf150

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started my first cycle today! I will be doing:

Weeks 1-10: 600mg of TestE taken as 1ml(1cc) shot 2x per week (Sunday & Wednesdays)
Weeks 1-10: 100mg of Anavar ED
Weeks 1-2: 50mg Dbol ED - take .5mg of adex 2x per week with Dbol only
Nolva in case in need it
Clomid for PCT

After watching what seemed like 2+ hours of youtube videos on the best way to inject myself- I finally did it! I chose my glute to start. I used an 18g needle to withdraw the test and a 25g to inject. It was painless! No PIN nothing! I am not sure why people get so worked up about it. So far I feel great and if I am noticing anything its that I seem to be running a bit warm. I have a couple questions for you if you dont mind:

1. When I take the orals- does it matter if I take them all at once? or should I space them out? For today I took them all at once.
  2. I see different posts about taking Nolva each day during the cycle - then I see other posts about only taking it if I start feeling sides of sore/ tender nips etc. What do you recommend? I would rather be safe then sorry.
  3. I have supplements for liver support- should I start taking that too?
  4. For the PCT - other then Clomid should I do anything else?

Thanks in advance- I just want to make the best out of this cycle!

1. space them out if you can it will help keep your blood levels more stable, i use a little vitamin case and bring it with me.
2.since your using Adex nolva shouldnt be necessary during cycle unless signs of gyno start to show..and i would also extend the adex through out the cycle and pct.
3. YES. take them so your liver enzymes dont get too high and drink a gallon of water everyday
4. alot of guys use nolva/clomid combo, or or you can run it with adex in a tapering dose. 100/75/50/25 thrown in creatine, vit. C
there are some great stickies about pct and cycle support on here, as well as alot of knowledgeable bros that will chime in. BTW i love 25g pinz!

I would def do the liver support...you dont want your eyes turning yellow.

I just started my first cycle today! I will be doing:

Weeks 1-10: 600mg of TestE taken as 1ml(1cc) shot 2x per week (Sunday & Wednesdays)
Weeks 1-10: 100mg of Anavar ED
Weeks 1-2: 50mg Dbol ED - take .5mg of adex 2x per week with Dbol only
Nolva in case in need it
Clomid for PCT

After watching what seemed like 2+ hours of youtube videos on the best way to inject myself- I finally did it! I chose my glute to start. I used an 18g needle to withdraw the test and a 25g to inject. It was painless! No PIN nothing! I am not sure why people get so worked up about it. So far I feel great and if I am noticing anything its that I seem to be running a bit warm. I have a couple questions for you if you dont mind:

1. When I take the orals- does it matter if I take them all at once? or should I space them out? For today I took them all at once.
  2. I see different posts about taking Nolva each day during the cycle - then I see other posts about only taking it if I start feeling sides of sore/ tender nips etc. What do you recommend? I would rather be safe then sorry.
  3. I have supplements for liver support- should I start taking that too?
  4. For the PCT - other then Clomid should I do anything else?

Thanks in advance- I just want to make the best out of this cycle!

Topspeed answered your questions, but I am wondering, why take DBOL for 2 weeks? That's pretty short. I would either take it for 4 weeks, or drop it from the cycle.

I have no problem going 4 weeks on the Dbol if you all feel it wont be to hard on the liver with taking the Anavar for the whole cycle. All my gear is from AgentYes- she is amazing..... This is my first cycle she is the first source so my expectations are very high if I had to ever use anyone else.

I have no problem going 4 weeks on the Dbol if you all feel it wont be to hard on the liver with taking the Anavar for the whole cycle. All my gear is from AgentYes- she is amazing..... This is my first cycle she is the first source so my expectations are very high if I had to ever use anyone else.

Its going to be hard on your liver...but thats just part of it. If you dont want something to be hard on your liver dont do a cycle at all. Just take the proper support, and dont drink (alcohol). You will be fine.

I will be taking plenty of liver support to go along with it. If there a big physical difference in the 2 weeks vs. 4? From all of your experience are we talking another 5 or 10lbs of muscle by doing 4 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
Its going to be hard on your liver...but thats just part of it. If you dont want something to be hard on your liver dont do a cycle at all. Just take the proper support, and dont drink (alcohol). You will be fine.

^^Here's your answer. Drink lot's of water, don't party, take Liv52 and you'll be fine.

I personally think there will be a significant difference between running Dbol for 2 weeks versus running it for 4 weeks.

If it were me, I would run Dbol for the first 4, and start the anavar when you drop the Dbol. 6 weeks of Agent Yes Anavar is more than enough time to see great results.

^^Here's your answer. Drink lot's of water, don't party, take Liv52 and you'll be fine.

I personally think there will be a significant difference between running Dbol for 2 weeks versus running it for 4 weeks.

If it were me, I would run Dbol for the first 4, and start the anavar when you drop the Dbol. 6 weeks of Agent Yes Anavar is more than enough time to see great results.

Yes, do this dosing with the orals, overlap will lead to more sides like high BP and may be unnecessarily harsh on your liver with little gains to show for it.

I will be taking plenty of liver support to go along with it. If there a big physical difference in the 2 weeks vs. 4? From all of your experience are we talking another 5 or 10lbs of muscle by doing 4 weeks?

To put on an exact value of weight is impossible. Most of that is going to be dependent on what/how much you eat. If you dont eat enough you wont gain any weight. The point is, doing dbol for two weeks is almost worthless. You're running it with test e, which wont kick in for about 3 weeks. So basicially, if you do dbol for two, you ran a two week oral cycle. nobody does that. The dbol will be more effective when it combines with the higher levels of test after the E kicks in.

Once again, lots of water, no alcohol, liv52. you're g2g

Eat,eat,and eat try to eat real foods as much as possible to,the protein supplements are OK for extras but nothing will get you the gains that real foods will...

Here is a pic of my first cycle!!

Attachments

• gear.jpg
    gear.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 38
Hey bro hows the cycle coming along im hopping you extended the dbol for a min of 4 weeks i always get ny best results on the 3rd week.
Whats ur stats now

Viper- tomorrow will be 1 full week. So far it is great. I have put on about 4lbs. I have pin'd myself twice with the test and it went very well. No pip and only about a day or two of a sore butt cheek. I am not sure if a week really shows results or if it is just in my head but I feel really pumped and overall a sense of good well being. Yes- from all the advise I will run the dbol for 4 weeks!

That is fantasic...... Great to hear you have that so called body high we get when we see results so quick. Happier to hear that u extended the dbol to 4 weeks it going to.help out so much. One thing your going to find out on this voyage is that all these compounds react dif to each person. When u experiment in the future ull find out that ehat works for u wont work for someone one else n vis versa. If your looking for a dbol sub next time or maybe put it in the middle or end of a cycle tbol is outstanding for lean gain and more mild that dbol. What is your workout split like

Because I am not trying to get to "huge" I am going for that muscular/athletic look. I play golf so I am going for the "white" Tiger Woods look. I want to hit around 200lbs. For example, my work out this week will be:
Sunday: Abs only
Monday: Biceps, tricepts, light abs
Tuesday: Shoulders and some legs, light abs
Wednesday: Chest and back, light bs
Thursday: off
Friday: repeat

I also do a cardio boot camp twice a week with my wife.

How much do you weight now if u dont mind me asking the white tiger look is great can i ask u a question y are u only doing legs alittle legs are a great source of weight gain n hormone release. Since ur working out for golf im assuming ur doing alot of compound movements with explosive plyometrics

Get Shredded!
I am 189lbs right now. I think getting to 200lbs on my 6'1 frame will be good. I want to have that cut/ripped looked. I know I should do more legs - but I just haven't got "into" them. LOL - I am doing a lot of compound movements but not much explosive plyometrics. Do you golf?

Ok great yea 6 1 200 pounds can have a great lean look to it. W the right bf i suggest doing a leg work out before u strike that tight if its ur first time going into it. , the thigh is one of my least favorits to.hit with the pin because i always end up hitting something n get a little jolt. Well i will for fun because if i ended up tryi.g to golf serious i qould get to pissed off because ny ball sometimes has a mind of its own n flys all over lol.

Yes six weeks of AY var is great but eight is much better. Who can stop at six weeks!?

Ford you're not allowed to AY cycle if you don't do legs!

Viper- I just got in trouble with AY! I guess I need to focus more on my legs... ;) I am guessing- but I would say my bf is no more then 10%. So - getting the lean but bigger look- Kind of like Chris Hemsworth in Thor. I want to look and be strong- but still be able to out run you really big guys. :winkfinger:

Gotta do legs bro. At least once a week. You don't want to be top heavy with skinny legs. Not a good look. Plus you use a lot of legs in your golf swing.

Update: So today is one full week on my cycle from AY. I have gained 4lbs and love it. My abs are getting more defined and I feel my chest, arms and shoulders are always pumped. Overall I feel real good. I have pin'd my 3 shot of test today and like the first two it went very smooth. Initially, I was a bit worried of being aggressive or having mood swings- but I would say I am calm and in a good mood. A great first week and I look forward to what week two brings.

Finally, I was able to post a few pictures. The first two are from a few years ago when I went from 155lbs/ 160lbs. In the last pic it is just over 2 years later and I am at 185lbs and about 4 days into my first. I put on the weight and muscle the old fashioned way- eat,eat,eat and work out. I very excited to see what this cycle brings.

Attachments

• 1me 2010.jpg
    1me 2010.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 1me2 2010.jpg
    1me2 2010.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 4 days IC.jpg
    4 days IC.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 21
Back