• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo Bulk

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That's what I'm calling my new blend for my super cruise and next blast.
150 primo
130 testE
80 deca
15% BB 1.5% BA 50/50% M840/EO
For a total of 360mg/ml. Going for minimum pins and quality gains on a long ass run. If deca makes me as happy as npp always has this blast will be a blast.

Yeah man! Was your primo really light and fluffy when you handled it? I keep my lab around 73 degrees and noticed it was slightly "doughy" as well.

No. I stocked up when I realized it was good. I have that stuff packed into mason jars! But yes as it goes on the scale it is, but also highly crystalline in appearance. More so than any other compound. It glistens for lack of a better word like fish scale.

coming out of the jars I was worried it was adsorbing moisture from the air. Like putting a spoon in peanut butter jars to explain. Gummy but not clumped I guess was my impression.

Similar to my next baby minus the deca and primo hopefully a little higher

Smooth as butter. I'm going to enjoy this run.

Very cool JR.... i know how you overthink things, but thats how awesome shit like your blend is born.

Smooth as butter as in no PIP? Wow im getting pretty excited i have to say

That's what she said
Actually it is. But she is pinning Lady Primo 50mg/wk split and 10var each day. Lady Primo is just 50mg/ml 10%BB and 50/50 eo/M840. I love this carrier blend. 100%eo is too much, but the M840 adds just enough thickness that slows down the absorption of the EO. It is the perfect slin pin carrier because even with the shallowness of a slin pin it dissipates very evenly. Even subQ it reacts more like a water based compound than oil. My wife has only pinned hgh before so this meant she started pinning herself without questions of technique. It is so gentle a "bad pin" at the doses and volume is unlikely..

That is one of my favorite things about homebrewing is the ability to really customize the brew for the needs of THAT blast. Like my wife I didn't want to risk too much of a longer ester so that meant I brewed at 50mg/ml, which allowed very low solvent to cause pip and the carrier is a dream. I think EO has a bad rap for no reason.

Last edited:
Curious as to why so much BB when you are using Mig and EO?
Using these solvent like carriers, I have been dropping BB to an absolute minimum, with the help of our mutual friend/savant here.

Curious as to why so much BB when you are using Mig and EO?
Using these solvent like carriers, I have been dropping BB to an absolute minimum, with the help of our mutual friend/savant here.

If you put in too little are you ever able to tell before bottling and add more back in and reheat or are u screwed and have to start over.

That seems logical.

If you put in too little are you ever able to tell before bottling and add more back in and reheat or are u screwed and have to start over.

This is why you always let new recipes sit at room temperature for 24-36 hrs to see if it holds and also letting the oil cool will give you a dead volume reading to see if you're measurements are correct. Hot oil expands and will throw of your products by several mL if your donot do it right. Most people end up with an overdosed product.. which is ok sometimes..but not when you're dealing with potent compounds with less margin for errors.

If you end up with a perfect volume that is crashing you have to figure out which solvents are best for that specific compoundand then you have no choice but to dilute it down with the chosen solvent(s) so it will hold. You can easily do some math and figure out where the final MG will end up per CC.

This is why you always let new recipes sit at room temperature for 24-36 hrs to see if it holds and also letting the oil cool will give you a dead volume reading to see if you're measurements are correct. Hot oil expands and will throw of your products by several mL if your donot do it right. Most people end up with an overdosed product.. which is ok sometimes..but not when you're dealing with potent compounds with less margin for errors.

If you end up with a perfect volume that is crashing you have to figure out which solvents are best for that specific compoundand then you have no choice but to dilute it down with the chosen solvent(s) so it will hold. You can easily do some math and figure out where the final MG will end up per CC.

Where's that guy who needed everything laid out fir him, he should be reading this shit and absorbing the info instead of acting like a baby bird who needs momma to chew up some worms fir him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I measure my oil cold and then heat slightly the add to the solvent/powder mix. Pretty much cold by this stage. But I am going to have to let it sit when I do stronger brews again. We have massive change in temp day and night. Out of 16 test cyp only 2 crashed rest are fine... strange but I can fix them easy. Better than all of them I guess

Get Shredded!
If some are crashing and some aren't then something isn't mixed right. That means the vials that crashed have more hormone in them than the others.

Not sure if I read your post correctly but you're doing it backward. Add powders first along with solvents. Heat them until they start to to the melting point.. THEN pour up to your fill line with cold oil. From here.. keep the heat on and stir stir stir stir. Once it's in solution and heated I will set my magnetic stir to medium turn heat off... and I let it stir for 30min until it's cool again

Last edited:
If some are crashing and some aren't then something isn't mixed right. That means the vials that crashed have more hormone in them than the others.

Not sure if I read your post correctly but you're doing it backward. Add powders first along with solvents. Heat them until they start to to the melting point.. THEN pour up to your fill line with cold oil. From here.. keep the heat on and stir stir stir stir. Once it's in solution and heated I will set my magnetic stir to medium turn heat off... and I let it stir for 30min until it's cool again

More great info !!!!

I mix as you described. but only stir for prob 15-20min until swirls are all out. It had EO too.

Also don't stir enough maybe while it cools down? Constantly stirring when filling though. Literally 2 out of 16 is quite strange though but does make sense what your saying. They are stored in 3 different areas and the two that crashed were in the same area, all others are fine. No pip either. Heated a crashed one and put1ml in my pec to see and was fine.

You made 160mL correcto?

And why add the EO?

Are you using a magnetic stirrir?

A regular rod stirrir won't stir nearly as accurately..

What size beakers are you using?

You made 160mL correcto?

And why add the EO?

Are you using a magnetic stirrir?

A regular rod stirrir won't stir nearly as accurately..

What size beakers are you using?

no magnetic stirrer

EO purely for thin consistency

300-500ml beaker bro.

and yeah 167 it turned out on paper but tipped one over filling and filter loss etc.

love how you can pick apart these small things that can make a difference, don't get that anywhere ihqbsseen! Legend

Being an ambitious new brewer I have had to revive hard to hold things. DHB was my first brew. Anyone that has brewed DHB just laughed at me.

As to the EO, if you are not allergic to it, it's like shooting water. You can even double or triple the volume of oil subQ with no pain or bruising. Example: my wife has run LOT of var cycles. She wanted to try something new because a long term well respected source here sold me var that was dbol. She ran it for a week and knew shit was wrong. But she LOVED that strong feeling. So I suggested primo. Since it's for s woman I brewed it at 50mg/ml to make dosing more accurate and adjustable. By using 10BB and 100EO, she can still use slin pins for.5ml. She's lean for a woman, but I know it's not all IM if any, regular carriers would hurt a bit. EO also filters faster so to make her 4 bottles I didn't want to use glass, waste filters,and all that. Syring filter and a caulking gun is a lot less loss. So my primo/test/deca blend was 15% because that is high but painless. EO/miglyol as a carrier got me through that run to bottle in 2 hours, knowing it would hold. That is still lower than standard UGL recipes. 360mg/ml and painless

BB is also a preservative. I see no rason to go below 10% or so far higher than15%

This blend still going well? About to do my 200primo/150test e.

2%bb
16%ba
50%mig
50%eo

prob don't need the eo but just love how thin it makes the gear

also going to do 200deca/200tren e
2%ba
15 or 16% bb
80% mig
20%eo just to get the viscosity a little better

At 3ml you better pin perfectly. At 360mg/ml with a 5-10% compensation it's close to 400mg/ml actual hormone. There are basically zero sides. It isn't unbearable, but it's as high as I'll likely take anything. I pinned high and had got a leaker in my hip instead of a depot in my ass. It has been an uncomfortable week. The other cheek has come and gone while this goes down. Anyway, it's not bad, but I may wind up just adding another pin a week and just cut it with sterile oil if I have anymore problems. No issues holding/crashing. It's hard to call something pip free when it hurts for a week, but more pins will confirm whether it was a bad pin or just too high.

Back