• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BCAAs

not a big supplement fan but last month o bought a tub of this stuff for a friend , she couldn't use it because of the 100mg of caffeine
so i almost used it all up. i take 2 scoops when i wake up,, dont really notice much if anything at all,, maybe just the caffeine for an hour

images

I've seen more experienced bros say they are a waste of money if your protein intake is on point.

Yea I suggested upping the protein intake. I’d never had any experience with BCAAs that’s why I was asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard the same thing about not needing them as long as your diet is correct. With that said, I still like to drink aminos after my workout.

Bcaa are great to take after a hard workout, in my field of work I can drop 10lbs in a shift! Taking some form of bcaa helps me recover from hard fire shifts. Ofcourse food is the best thing!!

Bcaas are EAAs are good during a workout any other time food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bcaa's are protein.

When your body breaks down protein, it turns it into BCAAs,correct? This is my understanding. Either way, It does help me during a workout.

When your body breaks down protein, it turns it into BCAAs,correct? This is my understanding. Either way, It does help me during a workout.

A complete protein includes all 8 essential amino acids among others. The branch chained amino acids are luceine, isoluceine and valine. Luceine has been shown to be the most important for muscle repair.

A waste unless you have a hard time getting in protein requirement if you have a stomach problem OR you're a vegan or don't eat a lot of complete protein.

Great during a workout.

Otherwise, a waste.

Back