• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about heating

Nova

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have read somewhere not to use water as a heat source because when the water is heated it steams and in turn steam is tiny particvals of warter thats evoparate into the air ,now with all this steam shotting up right near the opening of the beaker it gives a high chance of warter particals falling into the beaker. So what do you guys think about dry heat like getting a beaker that can handle a lot of heat and put it directly onto the stove. I just want to hear some opinions on this.

Florence boiler or hot plate if youre worried about it. Hundreds and thousands of people (guessing) have used water to heat and done fine though.

ok thanks for your inputs i will get a hot plate, they don't seem too expensive anyways.

I want a hot plate just because it would be fun and I'd feel more pro cooking lol but I just use water in a pan. Does the job

Back