• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Direction after half a year off

emcewen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, been a long time since I've posted.

I recently got married, new job, honeymoon - I haven't been hitting the weights seriously for half a year.

Right before the wedding I did cut from 22%bf to 14%, after the honeymoon I think I'm floating around 18%.

Anyway, I've lost a good amount of strength and size.

My plan now is to get down to 12% and start another bulk with some test E and possibly npp with dbol kickstart, nothing fancy. I feel like at a higher bf I waste my hormones.

I'm planning on using Strength principles for beginners as I've had great success with it. I don't want to go much over 15% bf so the diet he suggests is going to be modified a bit, or at least till I can get a pulse on my maintenance calories after the cut.

4-5 meals a day, proteins chicken, turkey, beef, Greek yogurt, fats olive oil/coconut oil, occasionally peanut butter, carbs are oats, rice noodles, whole wheat bread. Won't be 100% but my preps will largely consist of those foods.

I'm not going to go I to too much detail on macros other than 70-80g fat and a strict 350g protein. I'll wait to figure carbs, like I said I'm not sure where my metabolism will be.

Feel like I'm building up a house that was hit by a storm but I'd like some input on whether this is a good game plan or not.

Thanks!

Photo is right after I asked my wife to marry me about 6mo ago, I was around 240 in the pic. I don't have a full body shot but it should give you guys an idea at where I was at, and would like to surpass
dd0e91c8743a96b4bd836c312bb5199e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry for double post, I was only on test p in the pic at 75/day.

I recently got married, new job, honeymoon - I haven't been hitting the weights seriously for half a year.

Right before the wedding I did cut from 22%bf to 14%, after the honeymoon I think I'm floating around 18%.

My plan now is to get down to 12% and start another bulk with some test E and possibly npp with dbol kickstart, nothing fancy. I feel like at a higher bf I waste my hormones.

I'm planning on using Strength principles for beginners as I've had great success with it. I don't want to go much over 15% bf so the diet he suggests is going to be modified a bit, or at least till I can get a pulse on my maintenance calories after the cut.

4-5 meals a day, proteins chicken, turkey, beef, Greek yogurt, fats olive oil/coconut oil, occasionally peanut butter, carbs are oats, rice noodles, whole wheat bread. Won't be 100% but my preps will largely consist of those foods.

I'm not going to go I to too much detail on macros other than 70-80g fat and a strict 350g protein. I'll wait to figure carbs, like I said I'm not sure where my metabolism will be.

Feel like I'm building up a house that was hit by a storm but I'd like some input on whether this is a good game plan or not.

Thanks!

Photo is right after I asked my wife to marry me about 6mo ago, I was around 240 in the pic. I don't have a full body shot but it should give you guys an idea at where I was at, and would like to surpass

It looks to me that you are off to a good start on your plan. How long do you plan to run the proposed cycle? What is your cardio regime like at the moment?

Thanks!

Damn what's your girl running....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back