• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supermod 45rps

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This dude is 6' 200 lbs and running at 7% BF !!!!!!! If you don't believe it just ask him . 🙄

Welcome back

Glad to see your life is still so fucking miserable you have to consistently troll a gay bb forum. How’s it feel to be that fucking useless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It feels GREAT actually that I have the freedom to work when I want and travel when I want and fuck off on this forum when I want . Any other questions ?

Last time I saw him he was 6-2, 205 pounds and not more than 8% body fat and a aesthetic beast.

Not sure why you are calling him out but if how good he looks has anything to do with his credibility he is very credible.

Last time I saw him he was 6-2, 205 pounds and not more than 8% body fat and a aesthetic beast.

Not sure why you are calling him out but if how good he looks has anything to do with his credibility he is very credible.
Oh my bad , he must have shrunk ???? He said he was 6' ..... maybe he looks taller when u r on your knees ....And by the way fuck face I am NOT the won that was taking about CIM .. Thise fuck heads didn't get banned ???

It is true Officerfarva was in pretty good shape back in the day. I wonder if he's still using Shelby for the diet??

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my bad , he must have shrunk ???? He said he was 6' ..... maybe he looks taller when u r on your knees ....And by the way fuck face I am NOT the won that was taking about CIM .. Thise fuck heads didn't get banned ???

I was wondering when you would be back. I am suprised the ban lasted that long. Welcome back!

Welcome back sweet cheeks, I'm glad to hear you've been thinking about me. :kiss:

This dude is 6' 200 lbs and running at 7% BF !!!!!!! If you don't believe it just ask him . 

Sumner dude, if you wanted some nudes all you have to do is ask for them. I'm here to help out my fellow homosexual, closeted, pretend lifting friends <3 .

I don't even lift or diet, I'm just here to pin bathtub gearz.

It is true Officerfarva was in pretty good shape back in the day. I wonder if he's still using Shelby for the diet??

- - - Updated - - -

I was wondering when you would be back. I am suprised the ban lasted that long. Welcome back!

I'm still with the head jew, and will be for a solid year. I might even learn something in that time.

I'm trying to come up with something to say with the '45rps' in the title but I am drawing a blank, ah fuck it......

Missed you reddog :kiss:. Has Charley recovered from his stroke he had while posting anti trump stuff and calling Prince a fag over at IMF?

Little Wing has been posting over there a little lately,keeping him busy. Days on end with little activity so I lurk here. Strange cast of characters you got here.....:coffee:

Little Wing has been posting over there a little lately,keeping him busy. Days on end with little activity so I lurk here. Strange cast of characters you got here.....:coffee:

Some have leprosy most have the hiv

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Get Shredded!
45rps saved me from a horrible car crash back in 2005.... thats 2015 in Canada time. How dare you bash his reputation sir!

Back