• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Third Cycle...need advice

nateroten

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm in my mid twenties and weigh 155 lbs. in fairly great shape but have been getting lazy and gained a few lbs. lately as we all do...I've recently been going to the gym and have started a daily cardio/weight lifting regimen and want to get buffed...this isn't my first cycle but I don't want to go overboard either with doing too much...I've ordered Test E. 250 10ml vial, Test Prop. 100mg. 10ml vial, Decca 250 10ml vial, and several 25 mg. Dbol tabs from MLG and I've been thinking about doing the cycle as follows for ten (10) weeks:

Test E 250: wks 1-10 1 shot weekly
Test Prop. 100 wks. 1-5 twice per week
Decca 250 wks 1-10 once per week
Dbol 25. mg wks 1-7 ed (my add more mg.'s per day)

As I stated I haven't done a cycle in about two years and plan to take an intermediate cycle...what's your thoughts on this regimen? Any tweeks that I should make? Thanks guys!

I mean no disrespect Bro but if you weigh 155 lbs after three cycles and "gaining a few pounds" I think you need to seriously examine your diet plan. ASF is a great place to get help with that. AAS are amazing for amplifying gains, but can't compensate for a poor diet or training routine.
What's your diet look like Bro.

I haven't taken a cycle in two years man read the article...I was up to almost 180 back then...I've since lost the muscle and want to gain it back.

I have a diet plan and all that set out...I've done this before but want to do it 100% right this time instead of 90...I've had success in the past and I've just been lazy as we all can be and want to gain what I had back

Again, not trying to be a dick, but I think you need to do a little more research Bro. You're Test E dose is a TRT/ Cruise dose, Prop is far too short of an ester to be injected twice a week, you should always stop your Deca a week before you stop your Test because of how long the Decanoate ester is compaired to the Enanthate, and 7 weeks of Dbol isn't necessary.
Outta curiousity what were your first two cycles?

OP is either the King Troll...or really needs help getting set up! Sub to find out!

Bump Test E-250 twice a week...Test Prop EOD ...without cycle history I would cut Deca off an just run the E and Prop with 4 weeks of Dbol at 50mgs....Do you have plan a PCT? PCT is a great deal...it helps keeping your gains and help you recover......

why cant we just help this guy out...he asked a legitimant question if you dont want to give him an answer that dont fuckin give one.....but dont flame him for asking something relavant....look at the name of this forum there are gonne be ?s asked here that may sound stupid but this is a place that people can come and get somw basic things answered...im not saying that people shouldnt do any rerading themselves but for god sake let them get some of thier questions answered here

That's why I've came here to get my dosages tweeked guys I know you all can help and I appreciated the input...I thought the Test E dose was too low...I've taken just a basic Test E cycle before around 750 mg's a week...not asking anybody to hold my hand and wipe my ass for me but working with what I have above could you guys help me put together a cycle with what I have?

IML Gear Cream!
I'd look at the all the first cycle threads in this subforum. I know you've cycled before, but seeing as its been so long you could prolly get some great gains by just running Test E at 500mgs for 12 weeks, along with 25-50mgs DBol for weeks 1-4. Then start your PCT two weeks after your last Test injection.

I'm in my mid twenties and weigh 155 lbs. in fairly great shape but have been getting lazy and gained a few lbs. lately as we all do...I've recently been going to the gym and have started a daily cardio/weight lifting regimen and want to get buffed...this isn't my first cycle but I don't want to go overboard either with doing too much...I've ordered Test E. 250 10ml vial, Test Prop. 100mg. 10ml vial, Decca 250 10ml vial, and several 25 mg. Dbol tabs from MLG and I've been thinking about doing the cycle as follows for ten (10) weeks:

Test E 250: wks 1-10 1 shot weekly
Test Prop. 100 wks. 1-5 twice per week
Decca 250 wks 1-10 once per week
Dbol 25. mg wks 1-7 ed (my add more mg.'s per day)

As I stated I haven't done a cycle in about two years and plan to take an intermediate cycle...what's your thoughts on this regimen? Any tweeks that I should make? Thanks guys!

Two cycles and back down to 155? How long have you been back in the gym? No matter how much gear you put into your body it won't help unless your nutrition is in check. Yes, everyone says that but its the god's honest truth. You said you have been lazy but how lazy?

Lay out a daily meal plan that you are eating for us. We are willing to help you man but you have to want to help yourself. Honestly it doesn't sound like you are ready to get back on the gear one bit.

I'm a smaller framed guy 5'7 and I just weighed in at 167 not 155 my bad...still not a big difference...I'm going to start a log of what I'm eating starting with tomorrow...tonight I had a 6 or 7 oz. portion of filet mignon steak with mash potatoes and mac an cheese I'd say a cup of each and a dinner roll...I'm going to start taking protein supplements I bought a few bars today...what do you guys recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a smaller framed guy 5'7 and I just weighed in at 167 not 155 my bad...still not a big difference...I'm going to start a log of what I'm eating starting with tomorrow...tonight I had a 6 or 7 oz. portion of filet mignon steak with mash potatoes and mac an cheese I'd say a cup of each and a dinner roll...I'm going to start taking protein supplements I bought a few bars today...what do you guys recommend?

and I've just started going back to the gym two weeks ago...before hand I'd done little to no exercise other than walking across campus going to classes in college daily

back to the gear...after some input I'm thinking Test E 250 x2 shots a week for ten weeks, Test prop 100 x3 shots per week for 3-4 weeks as kick start, Decca 250 x1 shot per week 10 wks., Dbol 25-50 per wks. 1-4 or 5 as a kick start

back to the gear...after some input I'm thinking Test E 250 x2 shots a week for ten weeks, Test prop 100 x3 shots per week for 3-4 weeks as kick start, Decca 250 x1 shot per week 10 wks., Dbol 25-50 per wks. 1-4 or 5 as a kick start

This look good. Run the prop for 4 weeks, dbol at 50mg/gay for 4 weeks, and I'd split the deca into 2 shots per week.

yesterday i did protien shake n a run
than 25mg winny n chicken breast n 32oz diet green tea n shower
than 25mg var n gym with 16oz water
than another protien shake n can of tuna 2 slices of whole weat bread n one yam
than 25mg winny n 2 bannanas n 32oz diet green tea
than 25mg var n 150 situps n 8oz black coffee n some krill oil n steamed asparagus with chopped garlic n 1 tbs olive oil.
im preping for my tnt stack next month. lol
i have no clue why i just typed this ... sorry!

Honestly bro you need more juice. I wouldnt bother running less then 400 mg decca, 50 dbol, and i would run the test at 600-750.

I like prop but @ no less than 600mg a week. I'd do 200mg EOD and 25mg Dbol every 12 hours for first n last 3 weeks.
run Arimidex during. Based on your gear selection that is.

Get Shredded!
I think you'd be more happy with a test c n tren e blend. Much less pinning n better results.
Just saying

250mg test c n 100mg tren e 2x a week for 6 weeks.
Than switch it to 200mg tren e n 100mg test c 2x a week the last 6 weeks.
very simple n effective beginner cycle. Don't forget pct nolva or clomid starting a week after your last shot.

Back