• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

High caloric shake

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

So I am having a difficult time eating meals throughout the day. With a normal 9-5, running a side business, a non profit and having a newborn it's been more difficult than I thought. I have been doing my best, but just seem to fall short.

Does anyone have this same issue, if so is there a shake you make that taste somewhat good to help meet your calories. I'd prefer it be real food if there is a combination that works.

Thank you.

I use this one. I only use one scoop and it's easy to take down. Its my post wo shake when I'm heavy bulking
5ba6c32f34a7e9d67d8472aca824f406.jpg

If you are hulking I used

Powder
Peanut butter
Ice
Almond milk
Spinach
Oats
Banaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think calorie dense foods: fats.

Thanks guys, I'll try these suggestions.

In terms of fat, I know the 9 calorie/gram stuff, but would changing my % for fat and lowering carbs be fine? Right now I'm on c40/p30/f30. Bulk around 3500 current status) lift 4 times a week. tdee Is around 3100

If you are trying to stick to a certain caloric intake then sumanipulate your macros to stay at that level.
Good luck.

16oz whole milk, 2 scoops of protein (or equivalent pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup of ground oats (150g) 4tbsp of peanut butter, one banana. should net you around 1500 cals with a solid 100g of complex carbs not 100(or 200g) of maltodextrin like all the shitty mass gainers out there.

Thanks guys this weekend I'll pick up some stuff.

I wonder if anyone makes shakes from blended chicken and sweet pot. Too weird? Ha

Thanks guys this weekend I'll pick up some stuff.

I wonder if anyone makes shakes from blended chicken and sweet pot. Too weird? Ha

Actually there was a thread that got on this topic and 1 or 2 people said they did that. Maybe drealdeal can’t remember

Actually there was a thread that got on this topic and 1 or 2 people said they did that. Maybe drealdeal can’t remember

I have atleast 1 chicken breast shake everyday. So easy and simple, when done right tastes like warm chicken soup. Add rice if you need carbs and olive oil for fats....made one literally 5 mins ago.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

So I am having a difficult time eating meals throughout the day. With a normal 9-5, running a side business, a non profit and having a newborn it's been more difficult than I thought. I have been doing my best, but just seem to fall short.

Does anyone have this same issue, if so is there a shake you make that taste somewhat good to help meet your calories. I'd prefer it be real food if there is a combination that works.

Thank you.
What works is having your wife prepare your meals before hand so you can take them with you.

What works is having your wife prepare your meals before hand so you can take them with you.

He has a new born. Wife is probably preoccupied.

I have atleast 1 chicken breast shake everyday. So easy and simple, when done right tastes like warm chicken soup. Add rice if you need carbs and olive oil for fats....made one literally 5 mins ago.

can you share the recipe?

can you share the recipe?

Make it however you see fit. I typically will just take whatever my meal is and toss it in the blender with some water and additional spices of your choice. But a simple recipe would be ..

Chicken
Rice or Black Beans
Some veggies of your choice
Some olive oil
Then load up with spices(this is what really makes or breaks it) i use sea salt and lots of garlic.

Then add HOT WATER which makes it like a soup(add enough until desired texture)

Amounts of each will vary person to person

Some of us arent lucky enough to own a slave yet....lol

.jk
Interesting that feminists have trained successfully an entire generation or two of males to think that a good wife who takes good care of them is a "slave." It's really sad, but at the same time impressive to consider what a monumental public relations success they have achieved.

If men would stop rewarding bad behavior by females, the bad behavior would cease. The feminists have managed to get the males to cooperate in molding female behavior.

Very interesting turn of events in just a few decades.

Interesting that feminists have trained successfully an entire generation or two of males to think that a good wife who takes good care of them is a "slave." It's really sad, but at the same time impressive to consider what a monumental public relations success they have achieved.

If men would stop rewarding bad behavior by females, the bad behavior would cease. The feminists have managed to get the males to cooperate in molding female behavior.

Very interesting turn of events in just a few decades.

I love all women 😁😁

1.25 cups of oats
50g isopure vanilla (2 scoops)
3 tbs MCT oil
multivitamin powder
1 cup raspberry Greek yogurt
1 cup of water.
1 cup frozen berries

tastes great, 1025 calories 75g protein, good carbs, healthy fats, solid nutrition. I have it for breakfast/preWO and it leaves me hungry for a full meal 3 hours later

JRotten, please tell me how to get the oats to blend!

Ninja. My wife bought it for my birthday. It even has a smoothie attachment so it makes it mess free. You blend it and drink it in the same container. I just rinse it out as soon as I'm done and ready to go tomorrow.

Add them first and blend them alone if your blender wont do it when everything is mixed. It will turn into a oat dust/flour then just add the rest of the items.

I used to take a whole tub of oats and blend the whole thing into powder then put it back in the tub to make it even easier....know you werent asking me but figured id offer some insight

i use a food processor to powder my oats in bulk and just keep a tub of of powdered oats around. btw, thanks for the chicken shake recipe gaintrain

i use a food processor to powder my oats in bulk and just keep a tub of of powdered oats around. btw, thanks for the chicken shake recipe gaintrain

No problem Brother, let me know what you think of it. Feel free to play around with ingredients.

Make it however you see fit. I typically will just take whatever my meal is and toss it in the blender with some water and additional spices of your choice. But a simple recipe would be ..

Chicken
Rice or Black Beans
Some veggies of your choice
Some olive oil
Then load up with spices(this is what really makes or breaks it) i use sea salt and lots of garlic.

Then add HOT WATER which makes it like a soup(add enough until desired texture)

Amounts of each will vary person to person

sounds pretty nasty, ill give it a try 😁

sounds pretty nasty, ill give it a try 😁

Lol its delightful bro. One i really love that is simple is

Chicken
Spinach
Almonds
Hot Water
Sea Salt.
Garlic

I make em really thin so is like water almost....super tasty man.

Back